Explain yourself Sup Forums Why to you still support this total failure of a president?

Explain yourself Sup Forums Why to you still support this total failure of a president?

Why do you support racism, hate mongering, and incompetence?

Why, just why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/12/25/more-on-agrabah-and-political-ignorance/?utm_term=.a9d54fafed03
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People here are mostly trolling or LARPing just to make support appear bigger then it really is in the rest of the world.

this.
You need to get outside more OP. Most people posting Pro-Trump shit are just trolling for fun.

dubs of truth have spoken.

just look at his approval rating for a cold hard dose of reality. it's dropped into the low 20s since his abysmal failure in properly handling hurricane harvey, and now we've got another one about to hit.

Virtue signaling on Sup Forums. Back to tumblr with you faggot.

Explain yourself OP. Why are you such a huge faggot?

Because people wanted to hate on him, and only him, while acting like the real problem wasn't that the entire fucking election came down to this orange ponce, a woman who couldn't explain why she deleted some e-mails in plain fucking English in, what, the largest base of Anglophones the world over?

Oh, you know what, shame on me. I forgot the two runners-up, Bernie "I have the unanimous support of independent coffee joints all over America" Sanders and Ted "The last time my wife respected me was when she thought I was asking for a divorce" Cruz.

How'd you guys cuck yourselves into that one? You literally stopped caring about politics to the point that the only actual candidates for the end were also the likeliest to be diagnosed with social dysfunctions? Your runners-up were a commie and a guy who couldn't maintain eye contact with his own fucking kids.

Shit man, the whole election was a gigantic fucking meme. The whole country is. This is the world people wanted... apparently.

why is he kicking out immigrant children now? whats this guys problem?

Every fucking hour, of every fucking day. Make all the threads that you want, but it's not going to change the results of the election faggot.

plain and simple, they're not white.

Racism is the solution to all the problems in the world, from inflation to global warming. Racism is real, it exists. It needs to be here. We aren't all the same.

>guise elections are over so no need to be critical over an elected officials actions. No reason to care about what they do because elections are done.

Dumbass

>itt: mindless retards

Kill yourself Jew.

>using Jew as an insult even though its a compliment
lul

It's evident you support keeping spic children in our country nigger sympathizer

Because I love racism and hate mongering. Duh, don't ask dumb questions

okay not usually a part of the anti semite meme but oy vey that was the jewiest post ive ever seen go eat a fucking bagel

>you support keeping spic children
>nigger sympathizer

Found the retard

I don't support him, but he was the lesser of two fuckups.

It's simple.
>I see nogger
>I call cops

Because of options you flipping broken record. Jesus, aren't libs supposed to be smart? If you offer two bags of shit to the American people you get people like this in office.

Plus Clinton had a nasty barren pussy and the inability to keep even her husband interested in her while she emailed people with such reckless abandon, of course he was going to win.

k3k triggered by the master race ruling the planet

join us!

For the lolz

I've never supported that clown.

False economy of bullshit.

you make a retarded argument/statement/assertion

I tell you, that you are wrong.
I tell you why you are wrong
I make my own assertion
I support my assertion

you either
A make a new argument;
start cycle over again
or
B. Present counter argument to each of my four points;
i now have to repeat the cycle for each point

The end result is that in order to argue with someone correctly, I have to do 3-4 times as much work and in the end, it will not matter how well my arguments are structured, the likelyhood that I will change the mind of a zealot who was going to have the initiative to post the argument in the first place is next to nothing and anyone willing to have read through what I had to say is also unlikely. (the TLDR effect).

so instead of responding to an argument like this correctly, the more economical response is just to call the OP a faggot and continue to fuck his mom. This is what I call, the false economy of bullshit.

These daily serving of crusty liberal failure sure do make my day!

They think their endlessly repeated mantra will somehow "convince" the rest of us to become as stupid as they have become.

Negatory.... but thanks for playing!

Jews are shit.

>AGREE WITH ME OR YOU'RE A _______________
>
>A) RACIST
>B) SEXIST
>C) MISOGYNIST
>D) ______-O-PHOBE
This basically sums up the democrat platform not only now, but during the 2016 election.

No Trump isn't a great candidate, but he was clearly the lesser of the two evils. The whole reason that democrats lost was because of their whole "agree with me or we'll call you a name" platform doesn't resonate with actual adults. That type of thing belongs on the primary school playground not in politics or in debates by adults.

This comedian sums it up: youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Yet the democrats and the left continue their very same failed strategy. You will keep losing until you change your strategy and stop labeling anyone who doesn't agree with you a Nazi or some other derogatory name. It's time to stop acting like children if you want more people to see your side of things.

Source pls? Not trolling just curious.

>woman who couldn't explain why she deleted some e-mails
But she did, Fox and the right and the russian ads just beat it up making it seem like more than it was. And then the idiots of america lapped it up, like the good bitches they are.

Americans are not capable of critical thinking on a national scale. Your country is stupid, and deserves Trump - the results speak for themselves.

>more than it was
Is that why it has just come out that Comey cleared her before even first interviewing her? I think you should look at the recent news coming out about this. I doubt CNN is covering this, they're even pissed off about the hurricanes because it is cutting into their "muh Russia probe" stories. But this information is new this week and is a developing story.

this is literally the most profound thing any of you faggots will read all day.

I'm pretty sure Donny has done more name calling than anyone

i hacked ur ip. enjoy your bitcoin mining to a remote server and slower performance over the next few months lol

Yeah I remember him calling democrat supporters deplorables, xenophobes, bigots, racists, sexists, and misogynists all the time.

That's the thing though, he's not a total failure of a president. He's the first president to speak the truth and do what's right for our country to make it pure again.
The only people who don't like him are a handful of idiotic Democrats/Liberals who don't understand he's the best chance we have.

Because they aren't and that would be an obvious lie. Not that this has stopped dirty Donny from lying before, but it would be so obvious that even his supporters would know that it's wrong. Hillary on the other hand, properly called out Donny's supporters for exactly what they are.

I love this viewpoint. The US has the strongest economy, healthcare system and military on the planet. The world can't function with us. Europe is the only running joke right now, they can't even take care of their own people

>to speak the truth

>Trump Jr: "They are not even people"

Kek, selective memory huh?
>bad hombres
>terrible woman
>deplorables
>made fun of the nar nar reporter
>calling other canadiates too tired

And that just off the top of my head

>The world can't function with us.
then why do you not share your economy, healthcare and military. we need freedom as well nigger.

> judging by this map
> majority of votes were for Hillary

Because America needs a few Hitlers before we can grow the fuck up and make our politicians work for us.

"Bigchiefsmash" and his infinite wisdom

Why do you care? go away I don't need to explain it to you. Stay on leftypol you tard

>one of these things is not like the other

Making fun of singled out individuals like Oprah is not the same as making fun of half of the US population.

> cant explain shit

>September 2017
>Still crying about the election

don't forget treason and war.

Are you all Baby Boomers that watch too much CNN?

>russian ads

>Russia probe

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

And this isn't even up to date

because his shit hasn't affected me personally yet

& if it has I'm in a comfortablr position to not realize it yet

also America hasn't really gone through a serious test of it's existence yet

>guise elections are over so no need to be critical over an elected officials actions. No reason to care about what they do because elections are done.

Dumbass

Fuck off you Jews.

Nearly 100% of Democrats pretended to have an opinion about refugees from Agrabah

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/12/25/more-on-agrabah-and-political-ignorance/?utm_term=.a9d54fafed03

hows the weather in russia these days?

Sup Forums cancer always present here:
>Trump threads
>BBC threads
>Pedophile manga threads
>wwyd threads
>trap threads

>whataboutism

Nice try, but not an argument.

you really need to read your own source retard.

>dems call people names
>Donny also calls people names
>not an argument

Yea ok user keep shilling for the orange man

What is the proper length of time to grieve?

This is fuckin hilarious

Zero effort b8

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

>The US has the strongest economy, healthcare system and military on the planet.
Because the poor people let the rich exploit them. The poor willingly join the military in the name of patriotic and let the kikes plunder the planet, just like what happened in Jewrope before Hitler. Not endorsing Hitler but that's the short and long of it - the center of power was completely shifted to the US after the two world wars.

Meanwhile, hordes of people are getting fucked over hard in the US. Poverty levels are out of control, tons of people are dependent on government handouts because they're not treated fairly by corporations (eg low wages, economically abusive health care, pushing consumerism like its the only thing that matters in life, many other reasons).

>The world can't function with us.
You'd be surprised how little the world needs America. You've merely been utterly brainwashed to think you're the "only indispensable nation in the world". Some nations are merely taking advantage by aligning themselves with the US because it is easier than trying to fight them. But the minute that the US loses some of its hold over the world, countries will start to take their own paths again.

I don't and never have. This isn't Sup Forums faggot.

Because he makes liberals mad. Don't care about his policies, just that people don't like him.

Do you have any evidence to support these claims?

"His approval rating fell. Welp guess that means I can't approve of him either because nobody else does!"

Solid foundation.

It's a shame that the whole Russian hacker thing has been proved to be a lie

>These daily serving of crusty liberal failure sure do make my day!

Agreed, I love basking in their impotent rage, it is a soothing balm for my soul lol :^)

This is literally all opinion.

It would be too long to read for a trumptard and prob why you support the retarded orange snowflake. He speaks at your level of intelligence. His comments about the recent hurricanes must have really moved you

"Trump doesn't say things that I like. I don't like him!"

>still this butthurt over Trump winning

hahahahahahahaha

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Because I recognize that 95% of the negative shit about him is fake news?

I know politics better? I know why he was able to be a shit tier Hillary and know the media is 99% low information libs that don't know shit about politics.

Salt lmao

Name a president in 50years that wasn't a failure