If I marry a dutch person outside the netherlands let's say Tunisia

if I marry a dutch person outside the netherlands let's say Tunisia
can I travel with her back to the netherlands or anywhere in europe?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ind.nl/en/family/Pages/Spouse-or-partner.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get her pregnant and make sure she consume a lot of dairy so you can get twins

pls give a serious answer denmark san

Marry a trap

I think there will be some additional regulations.

It used to be a popular procedure in Poland when we got into the Gibsmedat Union, organised groups earned shitton of money from 3rd worlders for Polish citizenship via marriage so they could get EU pass.

Nowadays it's not that easy, couples composed of Polish+Foreign nationals (outside EU) are screened for weeks.
At any time of the day a government official could storm your place without notice and ask you questions, go through your personal belongings and all that shit.
Yay for police state lol.

I'm fairly sure similar laws exist in massively wealthier western countries.

you mean they'd storm our house to prove that our marriage is legit?
well it is i'm really marrying her for love and wouldve brought her over if libya wasnt unsafe

>you mean they'd storm our house to prove that our marriage is legit?
yep

I don't mind that then if I can be with her
our marriage is legit

I forgot to mention that this process is necessary for someone like you to receive Polish citizenship. You can marry and fuck all you want.

But marrying a Polish national does not grant you citizenship.
You have to be married to a Pole for 3 years and have 2 years of "uninterrupted stay" in Poland to receive citizenship by "recognition of a Polish citizen".

If not married the requirement for "uninterrupted stay" can take anything from 3 to 10 years.
And stable source of income is required.

Sorry bub, looks like asylum is the way to go.

I don't want citizenship
I just want to be able to enter europe with her
any country will do in europe I just want safety while living with her

Well then regular visa + permanent residence permit applies.
Same procedure as for an unmarried person. This also means you cannot travel freely in all EU countries, so that's something you should keep in mind. That right is reserved for EU citizens only.

Easiest way to get permanent residence permit is either get employed or enroll in a university.

Out of all EU countries Belgium is probably the easiest one. And getting citizenship takes the least amount of time, something like 3 years.

HOW DID A FUCKING LYBIAN GOT A DUTCH GF? THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

>LYBIAN GOT A DUTCH GF
lol.

if he actually had a girl he wanted to marry he wouldn't be fucking asking here.

actually I did as I said I want to marry her in tunisia but I'm not sure how visa would fuck us up
thanks for your time pol friendo

np bub

Here's what you need to know:
ind.nl/en/family/Pages/Spouse-or-partner.aspx

Best of luck.

>L*byan trying to marry a dutch so he can pal around in Europe
>P*le helps him and explains how Poles are famous for it

Did I ever mention how Poland deserved to get invaded in WW2 for acting like greedy, war hungry shitheads after 1918?

ah no matter how much i tell you i really just want to be with her you won't believe me
I read that and it makes it seem impossible to move to the netherlands with her
so i'm wondering if being married to her will let me travel with her whereever she goes
that way we can go to any other country in europe really

the destruction of europe for all it's sins is in Poland's best interests and it's 40 years behind schedule.

Once it's razed to the ground the era of peace, prosperity and the age of space conquest can begin.

Praise ahura mazda

Just take the Merkel/Frontex Ferry (free of charge)

Why not?
Women like interesting men and men who come from harsher countries are deemed interesting. Get mad at the lack of youth and will to life of the western nations in general if you have surplus altrusism to spare.

Leafy you are an absolute asshole jerk
fuck you

Polish is a real,bro

ever heard of benis into bagina
Libyans have huge ones
unlike Brazil the faggot nation

How do I get Libyan gf?

how did you meet your dutch wife

Disgusting towelhead.

Internet
offer her a visa to the USA

How does her family feel about her being BLACKED