Today I learned that giving birth is NOT the most painful experience that humans endure

Today I learned that giving birth is NOT the most painful experience that humans endure.

This isn't even an age-old myth, but was a recently invented one by the feminist movement in an attempt to prove women are superior to men in all ways, and since men frequently are sent off to war and lose limbs or get shot women had to prove they endure worse pain.

If you speak to non-feminist women who have experienced both child birth and other painful phenomena, they'll often admit that child birth was less painful than many other experiences, including:

>kidney stones
>toothaches
>broken bones
>abscesses
>migraines
>burns

Don't ever let a woman shut you down in conversation by saying "well we have to go through child birth". This is just an attempt to deflect conversation with an unrelated statement that you can't refute.

Also, feminist hate thread

Well it's well established that childbirth isn't the worst pain.
Because even though they say it's comparable to a kick in the balls, a lot more women will decide to want another child than men want another kick to the balls.

While that's true, the musings of comedians should not be considered valid science.

However first-hand accounts from people who have experienced two different things CAN be considered a form of observational science.

If anyone has this in less shitty quality that would be appreciated.

I'm just grabbing some good ones off Google Images

I'm tapped out. Gotta get to work.

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH WOMEN IN STEM!!!!!

>The number of women in mining, construction, waste management, smelting foundries and forges, and automotive repairs is just fine.

Also...