Red

What is Sup Forums's opinion on posters of different countries?

Here is mine:

>Australians
The most overrated posters on this board. Most of the time they say the dumbest fucking shit I have every heard of.

>New Zealanders
New Zealanders on this board as irreverent as their country is in the world. They know that and just try to say the popular thing so people would give them some attention.

>Canadians
All they do is try to appear as right-wing as possible. I think they are trying to overcompensate because they live a pussy ass country.

>Norwegians
They are a combination of New Zealanders and Canadians.

>Brits
Panty sniffing perverts.

>Indians
They are the most retarded of all of the other countries. Most of them are too autistic to even post correctly and half of them are self-hating, cracker-ass-licking faggots.

>Mexicans
Biggest faggots on Sup Forums. Have no balls. Can't standup for their country.

>Turks
Just like many other shitskins on this board, try to lick the ass of crackers. Also try to shit on the other shitskins to make them feel better about being a shitskin.

>Russians
They could easy BTFO everyone on this board. But are too stupid to realize that.

>Japan
They are alright.

Anyone have this german chart were it depict different european peoples in the renaissance? It was pretty funny.

Noone cares about your opinion, goatfucker.

Shut up pajeet.

Bretty accurate to be honest.
Not sure what you mean about us though. This whole board is full of dumb shits.
We're mostly notable for our over use of memes.

>turks

someone is getting a little gelatinous

Everyone is a huge shitpost now, I don't even check for flag anymore, what is the point? Everyone make the same shitpost.

Fuck off back to defence pk or whatever it is you cousinfuckers are upto these days.

Poo in loo

>Panty sniffing perverts.

;^)

>poo in loo

dont go shooty shooty in schooly schooly

you're both just smelly brown people to the rest of the world, you know that right?

most white people, and probably ALL black people, in the UK make no distinction between Indians and Pakis. you're all just Asians

>most white people, and probably ALL black people, in the UK make no distinction between Indians and Pakis
I wouldn't say that, Sikhs are bro tier bros. Hindus on the other hand are degenerate scum and might as well be pakis.

And most people won't be able to make distinctions between Brits and Pakis in a few years

>Just like many other shitskins
>Pakistan

kek.

>Somebody in Pakistan calling Canada a pussy ass country

OK Achmed

Calm down, children. Unite your anger against the British Raj of old.

You did good pajeet

Don't go blowy blowy in Pary Paris.

>Come sleep with me, pajeet

can't even read what that map says about us

Oh shit...

>Brits
>Panty sniffing perverts.

I'm ok with this.

Usa, Texas, and Mexico are the only flags that matter.

Everyone else are irrelevant.

Pretty much your view on the world, right Cletus?

DELETE THIS

Brown Brit BTFO

You do know that we can nuke you right?

you mean

>mexican intellectuals

just a reminder that map is not scaled.

we can fit like 12 pakistan inside of mexico and 12 tacos in your ass too :D now with guacamole !!

nice proxy faggot, we all know you are a faggot no matter what country you live in.

or maybe you are a us solder raping and killim ppl there just becuase other ppl tell you too?

I'm Pedro.