WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOUR EEL FEELS WHEN IT ENTERS THE PUSS?

WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOUR EEL FEELS WHEN IT ENTERS THE PUSS?

it's hot

salty coins and milk

Salty milk and coins

Nice an warm

warm apple pie

Coinsy salt and milk.

rigor mortis

Someone should post that pasta about Steve1989 tasting old-ass pussy

It's been 3 years. Some moist and kinda texture like the tongue. Feels like your penis is wrapped and a lil tightened around it.

Better than a hand if the girl manages to do it right. If the girl doesn't move your hand could do better

milky salt and coins

I've never understood this statement. How exactly can a girl move to make it better?

Hot and slippery

I have been using cooking oil for lube when fucking my wife for 6 years and she just thinks its normal lube

I'm in

Tightness and pressure

toit or lous

THE TEETH

When I jack of I shake my hand, twitch and rotate. If the girl just wants missionary she won't help u much. If the girls on top or doggy she can stimulate u more and maybe herself aswell

Of course cooking oil wouldn´t smell. Idiot.

>asks virgins how it feel kek

cold steel

It's warm, soft, and squishy. Warm lube, and a lil warm water might match the feeling of the juices, but I have yet to find anything to match the feeling of the flesh though... Make sure you masturbate a few hours before your first time, as your penis could be sensitive, and you could cum early.. if you fap before, do so in a dry environment, but don't chaffe to much. Be confident, and do your thing.. foreplay means a lot to btw. Fucking should come naturally.

If you are talking about semen...

Regret.

Sex isn't just a physical thing, it's emotional and hormonal as well so reducing sex down to how your dick feels is too reductive. You'll never know how sex feels unless you've had it to be honest. Physically it feels like putting your dick into a vagina.

Kek

That hungry pussy heat. God I love that.

Personally, I leave my eel in its tank and use my penis. Which feels pretty nice - warm, soft, knobbly and tightish

it is an old story about guy having sex with his wife for some years. once he jumped out the bed, turned the light on and asked scary:
- oh my God, are you OK honey?
- ???
- it was a moment I felt like you stirred little bit

Coinish milk and salt.

disney