Why haven't you accepted the one true faith yet?

Why haven't you accepted the one true faith yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QZgkkb2OwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God has been dead for well over a hundred years. People are just going through the motions.

literally holy shit!
where is that?

I have, its God is The one true God of the bible.

Jesus Christ

It's the popes audience hall at the Vatican

What is that background image actually of?

(P.S. Because it hasn't been demonstrated to be true)

Why does an image search come up with the terms "Vatican Lucifer" and a bunch of conspiracy sites?

Because autists gonna autism.

Real talk, that background sculpture thing is fucking terrifying

It's a sculpture by Pericle Fazzini called "resurrection" and it's in the popes audience hall.

What do you guys think about September 23rd 2017 shit man scares the fuck out of me man, the signs in the sky the shit happening in the world this really could end of days boys.

I think the same thing I think about all the other end time prophecies that I've heard.

It's a bad joke.

that big ass sculpture in the background would look Great in like Dark Souls..but maybe not in a vatican? mehhh

"dead in our hearts"
"retreated from our presence"

>I don't understand how work $0

hary.harisali.com

Just watch tv. Unless the pope says it's the end of times, it's not the end of times.

back in 2013, got full into the religious shit, whole bunch of bibles referencings, most videos stated it was happening 2014 September. however the calculations i got where 22nd September 2017

but its all bullshit, they go on about it every year just for view money, sucks everyone in everytime.

They are idol worshippers mostly. Drop the eucharist and watch people go ape shit. They are also a cult ie the apostles creed "I believe in the holy Catholic church" people are brain washed into shit

God? Is that Yaweh or Jahovah?

pro-tip, during the end times, the pope and the vatican become corrupt.
Mat 24:24
For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Just watch tv. Unless a giant asteroid is falling from the sky, yellowstone is erupting, or something like that, it's not the end times.

K well about the fact that the constellations are gonna be in perfect alignment on that day and this hasn't happen since the day Jesus was so called born on.

Yahweh and Jehovah both refer to the god of the Bible, the latter has just been Romanized. It's like how Jesus and Yeshua both refer to the same character.

what the fuck you doing on /b faggot?

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad, why we fought, or why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many, that's what's important. Valor pleases you, Crom, so grant me one request, grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"

did orsen wells take this picture? kek

Muslim detected.

Constellations aren't real things user. They're just subjective patterns that people have applied to stars.

Also, surprise surprise, the prophesies are vague as fuck.

dumb american protties

the jewish people followed moon cycles for their calanders, (better than anyone else at the time)

meaning they follow the general procession of the universe, meaning constellations ect are going to align at similar times.

thats why im referencing the bible ....

im athiest, but nice try cuck

>Why haven't you accepted the one true faith yet?

Which one?

The Bible is a holy book in Islam too, they just think it's been corrupted.

Out of the 3000 religions on this planet why do you think Catholicism is the right one?
They wont save your soul because of all those dicks you suck. Remember?

That's something that's one of my pet peeves. Every jackass and their mother has a end of the world date or say it's "The End Times". The Earth has survived asteroid strikes, tectonic shifts, eruptions, magnetic reversal of the poles, floods, droughts, and every form of extreme weather you can think of. Just because some dipshits believe in a magical sky fairy, they think the world will end. Nope. If anything, it would be people that go away. The Earth will be just fine while we are wiped out and the cycle of life continues.

so why would i be referencing a corrupt book for proof and references that the elect become corrupt ?

where's your logic taking you ?

Hint: I'm not that other guy. Just stating a fact.

god has enabled the religions that have actually followed him to reach and resonate with everyone?

There isn't a religion that has resonated with everyone though.

because not everyone is willing or has opened their hearts to god.

takes 2 to tango

Compare it with all the other ones and you'll see the truth

Plenty of people have been willing and nothing happens.

Takes 2 to tango.

what's with the satanic back-drop?

>true
>faith

"nothing happens"?

because you could possibly comprehend or even acknowledge the actions of an omnipresent god ?

main point of the argument is, you have no evidence that nothing happens. luke 4-12

Because I have too many suppressive persons around me to ever hope to reach OT12.

>because you could possibly comprehend or even acknowledge the actions of an omnipresent god ?
Nice unfalsifiable claim you've got going on there.
>if you think something happened, it's god.
>if you don't think something happened, then you just can't comprehend it
> you have no evidence that nothing happens
I have no evidence that unicorns don't magically tickle my balls while I'm sleeping either.

Yo I'm surprised you guys haven't seen it... That sculpture looks like shit.. Literal diahreah coming from the pope splattered on the wall behind him coming from his ass. Wake up Jesus is crap from the popes ass hole

>claiming "Plenty of people have been willing and nothing happens." isn't unfalsified

your standing on the same sloppy ground that i am sir.

i simply stated that its impossible, (given the dimensions weve figured out, and quantum in particular), to prove that nothing happens.

but you take that as much of a belief that god DIDNT do it.

do you see how im being open and representative of my argument, whereas your ridiculing and defaming on the same precipice.

that's an indication you've run out of logical arguments to present.
good day to you sir.

I have....

>How you can sell with $0?

septesky.nortiva.com

It's like the Iron Throne on Steroids. The backstabbing on murders are probably more complex too.

>your standing on the same sloppy ground that i am sir.
Not really. In science we work under the assumption that there is no correlation until shown otherwise. You are technically correct that we cannot prove that nothing happens, which is why the onus is on the one claiming that something actually did happen.
>do you see how im being open and representative of my argument
I see that you're being defensive when I call your claims into question.
>whereas your ridiculing and defaming
Ridiculous claims are deserving of ridicule, by definition.
>that's an indication you've run out of logical arguments to present.
Not even close.
>good day to you sir.
You as well.

no correlation until shown otherwise
>shown otherwise

how about the correlation between DNA and language ?

how about the correlation between random number generators and mass events

or how about the fact that mathematically speaking, "god" is a physical possibility.

but i guess you will still disregard the idea of that god is possible. in favor of your equally unlikely idea god isn't real.

pro-tip
>I see that you're being defensive when I call your claims into question.

you really did run out of logical arguments.
but +1 for getting me to respond again haha
ciao faggu

>how about the correlation between DNA and language ?
>how about the correlation between random number generators and mass events
>or how about the fact that mathematically speaking, "god" is a physical possibility.
How about them? How are those first two relevant? Sources?
>but i guess you will still disregard the idea of that god is possible
I do not know whether a god is possible or not.
>in favor of your equally unlikely idea god isn't real
I've seen no reason to think that a god is real, therefore I should work under the assumption that it isn't.
>you really did run out of logical arguments.
I haven't though.
>but +1 for getting me to respond again
k
>ciao faggu
If you mean to imply that I'm homosexual, I'm not, though there's nothing wrong with being homosexual.

No man shall know the date and time according to the bible. It will come upon us like a thief in the night. So act like it is NOW and get your shit together.
The Pope will not call it the end times he will mistakenly greet the devil calling him the second coming of Christ "Here to rapture us all away" Don't you even read your bible?

someone photoshop it to make it look like they´re worshipping a xenomorf or that pasty no-eyes monster from pan´s labyrint.

When there finally is?

When a Fallen Angel appears in his inhuman form and tells folks he is J"esus here to rapture them away?" They will believe the lie and bow to their own doom.

I have been saying this now for many years and yet folks refuse to listen.

You have now been warned even if you will not believe it until it actually happens. (Which probably WON'T be Sept 23rd.)

I have

>I have been saying this now for many years and yet folks refuse to listen.
Because you refuse to to give actual reasons why we should. All you do is point to the Bible and Bible reference works.

There is only one true faith.
Idiot

I have, you have not.

That statue is sweet, but what about those guards on the sides? Pretty wacky outfits they have going on.

>point to the Bible and Bible reference works.

Which are reasons. Reasons you don't accept. But reasons none the less. You fail to accept them to your own detriment.

Listen I understand why you reject men in funny hats and liars behind pulpits interested in profits rather then prophets.

And I am not suggesting you go out and join a church and pay tithes.

What I am suggesting is that you actually read the Bible yourself and stop trusting what others say about it. That you treat your fellow man with respect and if they are starving FEED THEM..

But I know you much prefer the lies of learned men who claim the book is by ignorant sand niggers. Carry on...

>Why haven't you accepted the one true faith yet?
I'm actually just too lazy to perform any of those rituals all religions have.
I'm still technically Muslim but I haven't prayed in over 4 years now so idk man. I just spend my days on vidya.

>Which are reasons.
Bad ones.
>Reasons you don't accept
Because there's no good reason to.
>You fail to accept them to your own detriment.
I don't think so.
>What I am suggesting is that you actually read the Bible yourself and stop trusting what others say about it.
I have, and I don't see any reason to believe it.
>That you treat your fellow man with respect
I do.
> if they are starving FEED THEM.
I donate my time, money, and blood to help my fellow man. I don't need the Bible for this.
>But I know you much prefer the lies of learned men who claim the book is by ignorant sand niggers.
I don't need anyone to tell me that it's by ignorant sand niggers. All I need is for nobody to be able to show that it's true.

>I have, and I don't see any reason to believe it.
You lied here...

Because they do not love the truth they are given over to the lie.

Enjoy your remaining time.
You have been warned as plainly and clearly as is possible chicken little.

No one is going to spoon feed it to you more simply then I just have. Your works are good.
But your faith needs to be in place too.

Else you will bow to that fallen Angel.
You will mistake another liar simply because you believe your eyes more than your heart.

I do not want to touch children.

>You lied here...
No, I did not.
>Because they do not love the truth they are given over to the lie.
I can say the same to you.
>You have been warned as plainly and clearly as is possible chicken little.
Your warnings are clear, but you give no good reason as to why I should take them seriously. Other people make other warnings that turn out to be nothing, so I have to filter them.
>But your faith needs to be in place too.
People have faith in all sorts of mutually contradictory things. Faith is clearly not a reliable path to truth.
>You will mistake another liar simply because you believe your eyes more than your heart.
My heart does not tell me that the Bible is true.

Lol i can see through your ruse

>When a Fallen Angel appears in his inhuman form and tells folks he is J"esus here to rapture them away?"
How could God allow such deception of his children???

I have.
It's now up to the rest of the world to get on board.

Because his children (All of us) are arrogant and cruel and need to be humbled.

When Lucifer deceived most of Heaven?

The children Loyal to God went to war and began cutting them all down.

Those Loyal to God are here in the flesh NOW and are about to be taught a very serious lesson.

No ruse on my part. I offer honest answers free of charge.

Ears to hear but cannot hear, eyes to see but cannot see. I will pray for you brother. You do the work (The hard part) Now all you need is faith in Christs teachings. Nope you do not need a Church. You just need tobknow what I just wrote in this thread and simply NOT TO BOW to that fallen Angel. Commit to that in your heart and you are golden.

>You just need tobknow what I just wrote in this thread and simply NOT TO BOW to that fallen Angel.
Why is this so important to you? Why do you even give a fuck about brainwashing some random stranger on the internet? I think you are either baiting or that Bible of yours has liquified your brain.

>Ears to hear but cannot hear, eyes to see but cannot see.
I hear and see, and I don't hear or see any good reason to believe.
> I will pray for you brother.
You wouldn't be the first.
>You do the work (The hard part) Now all you need is faith in Christs teachings
The work is the easy part (mentally, not physically). Saying that "all" I need is faith, like there's some switch I can flip, is absurd.
>You just need tobknow what I just wrote in this thread
I know what you've said, but I don't believe that it is true.
>Commit to that in your heart
Why should I?

What is the thing in the background and how do I get in in my front yard? would scare the piss out of all these kids running up and down my street.

The one true faith

Because I do not like to see people fooled or hurt.

Because I hate this upcoming test and how very primed everyone is to bow to the devil.

I think that the fact that churches themselves lie and steal is disgusting.

You can not imagine my rage and anger at BOTH God and the Devil! One wants us to be blind and deaf to this test. The other wants us to worship him. You decide which is which? I can not. The only one I trust is Christ, The Son, I have issues with the Father, and I hate the devil..

So I shout warning after warning regardless of my possible madness.

Some times insane men can be right too.

One true religion.

So as I said.

You have proven it yourself.

I offered you simplicity.
You reject it..

Maybe some one else will learn from you?

(That was all I was waiting for I am out of here.)

>I have issues
You don't say.

>I offered you simplicity.
>You reject it..
Correct, because you didn't give any good reason to accept it.
>Maybe some one else will learn from you?
Hopefully so. If they do, they won't be prone to just believing whatever they read or whatever someone tells them.

because I'm an educated young man and will not easily fall for millenia old superstition(?)

youtube.com/watch?v=3QZgkkb2OwU
this is the true faith

Never heard of the swiss guard?
They are the popes bodyguards. Don't let the outfits fool you, they are highly trained members of the actual swiss army.

GB delirium

those outfits were scary shit in the 1800s. bears wouldn't mess with that.