How fucked is florida?

How fucked is florida?

Holy fuck,sharknado doesnt seem so dumb now

They're about to get fucking rekt

Any an anons in florida right now?

Not for long

its been downgraded to a cat4

you could just walk around outside, theyll be fine

Are they really gonna move 20million+ people?

it's still has wind sounds around 150 mph.

less fucked than the jannitors

It could be worse. It could have sharks and Andy sixx logs

Florida user here, fuck evacuating. Gonna stay home and get ready for hurricane party 2017. If I die, carry on my legacy.

>legacy

You do realise it's not real?
>breakyourownnews.com.

You mean your spending your time on Sup Forums, probably fapping to traps legacy?

Sharks ain't shit unless they have lasers attached to thier freaking heads

imagine his grave now
>here rip in piece user
>he probably fagged to traps

Do you think your property will survive?
Will you be living in a cardboard box after?

Wait does this mean that Europe has to take million nigger refugees from US as well?

As a former Tampa resident, I can tell you with assurance the only buildings that will be left standing are Publix and Checkers. Maybe a couple Walgreens

hey user, i'm in the 954 and also not evacuating cause that shits for pussies. good luck

My bro'so unlaws live in tampa. Am i going to a funeral soon?

Get some j cloths. Yer gunna need'm

We can only hope. Anyone living in the 813 by choice deserves whatever Hell is wrought upon them.

orlandofag here.

we're doomed.

j cloths?
orlando will be fine shut the fuck up

Currently in pensacola. Hoping it doesn't come our way because Ivan did the exact same bullshit. People are already getting hostile for water and supplies

And who said natural selection didn't apply to humans anymore.

Panama City fag here. I already have evacuation plans for if that shit shifts any further west.

do you personally think it's downright retarded to stay in broward county?

If you get a damn evacuation notice, you get the hell out. Not listening to that and trying to ride it out, no matter where you are, is downright retarded.

>bring a towel, kek

When's irma due to land?
Fuck waiting for that you show up at my door.

>pic related

good luck...i guess

Yeah, j cloths. You deaf?

pretty fucked

That fucking watermark.

Florida user here, I have no idea what to do, so I'm just going to curl up in a ball and hope not to die a lizard

Looks like it worked

Do you think it's gonna be a proper shitstorm? You rustled?

No clue, NOAA says it will not

Looks like the 10th at 8AM EDT. start packing.

Where in Florida do you live? If you live in northwest Florida, you might be pretty ok. If you live anywhere east of that...run.

i remember the destruction of Andrew in 91. I was 7. Pretty sure that Hurricane Andrew is the first time weather effected me enough to be remembered for teh rest of my life. Oh and this kid andrew that i threw at a computer in class after turning off his oregon trail and him attacking me went through his windshield. Maybe thats why i remember.

if you dont get killed by the looting niggers 1st

I'm in the 954. We're finishing the shutters at my place

> Oh and this kid andrew that i threw at a computer in class after turning off his oregon trail and him attacking me went through his windshield. Maybe thats why i remember.

Are you high?
I'm amazed you can remember anything if that's an indication of your cognitive abilities.

Not dissing, just saying is all.

funny, but hurricanes differ from your typical thunderstorm because the wind forces are completely horizontal. Thats how planes are able to fly into the eye of the hurricane to study them. Its actually safer flying into a hurricane than a thunderstorm. Therefore lifting a shark out of the sea and into the air is impossible.

I live over in Tampa, well a bit north

Yeah.

>tfw Tampa resident

I'm working through it

Do you think all your stuff is going to get rekt ?

407 reporting.
My 727 fiancee won't shut up about it.
You don't live in the coast anymore, bitch. Calm the fuck down.
>her mother won't stop calling us about it either.
Meanwhile my parents each sent me one text message offering us a chance to make a lateral move for the day from one inland area to another. Pointless. All of them are retarded. I hope the tree outside my window falls into my roof and kills me. I'm not that lucky, though.

the eye has a sucking action

lrn2science

People act like this is the first time Florida has been hit by a hurricane...

God's punishment against Cuba and Republicucks.

Floridanon here

I'm taking advantage of the hurricane and looting houses and stores. People will just think the hurricane swept their things away.

So if you come home and your house is perfectly untouched except you are missing your flat screen, it's probably in my garage.

Goodluck other Floridanons.

941 here
Am I fucked?

Are you a nigger?

>I hope the tree outside my window falls into my roof and kills me. I'm not that lucky, though.
Be careful what you wish for, user

Are you black?

fact check retard it has sharks in it

How Jewish is the Weather Control?

The correct term is sharkicane you fucking newbie

941 here.

Ready for it, kinda bored, pissed it's ruining a perfectly good weekend on the boat...

you floridafags are about to get properly fucked. if it goes right up the middle of the state and winds extend 50 miles in each direction from the center, theres pretty much no where thats safe

add flying sharks into that and its ogre

Key West here. What's this all about? Just stock up on beer and ride it out you pussies.

You see any flying sharks yet

gonna get rammed up the peehole desu

you are forgetting that once it hits landfall its power with diminish, here in 941 am expecting it to be only cat3 when it passes, hopefully cat 2. Assuming it passes along the center of the state we might get tropical force winds.
soooo booored!

were not, we are gangster as fuck and I'll rape Irma as soon as she gets here
she better shift over somewhere else

don't you have a mandatory evac order? all those keys will be underwater, you realize that don't you?

This. The only people who are panicking are either new here or tourists. I'm in the 352 area and the most its gonna probably be when it hits me is a cat 2.

same here staying in 954
every hurricane couldn't take me out since Andrew as a little kid
Irma can suck my cock

Sadly they were added to the endangered species list, but we have a school of ill tempered sea bass

Mandatory yes. In the sense that they tell you to leave but no one came and drug me out. I'll be fine. I'm on stilts and have arm floaties just in case.

fellow 954, im pretty sure im safe. weve got shutters and cold pizza so were good

tell you what, you can have em all. i'll even thrown in the muslims for free

But alcohol floats, so if he's totally bombed he should be fine

exactly. could it fuck up the house? sure, but it's not like i'll be any better off abandoning the fucking place. probably more likely i die in a car accident trying to evacuate at this point

good luck bruh, also in 954
gonna sit on the porch sat night get drunk and take some pills until it picks up
running is for cowards

irma will bite your cock off and spit it out

exactly you can die from evacuating the wrong time and statistically storm surge kills more people
i'll be so drunk up and high on percs and xanax i'll take a few swings on this bitch if she gets too close

Three anons who we'll never hear from again.

954 user here.
Just a bit of wind a rain you faggots y'all actin like we gonna die or sumthin

are you 954 user?

Hey key west bro I'm not leaving either Wanna meet up on my boat in the mangroves for one last fuck before we die

she don't want none of this
im going outside before the storm and give her a proper warning to stay the fuck back

yeah

863 here. Over 200 ft above sea level. Just finished boarding up. Will sandbag tomorrow. We might get the eye. I might need a new roof. But LOL I'm basically just gonna watch the destruction from the center and high point of the State. Looking forward to seeing all these retards who don't have shutters lose their roofs.

The real downside is if it passes overhead it will destroy my boat which is too big to take out of the water..... of course I'll just buy another one, but it would suck somewhat.

FLORIDA IS DONE FOR

good luck then

not on snap but had kik for a while ago and im not sure what the name was for it
but stay safe she gonna move out the way of ft. lauderale
we don't play around in these parts she don't want none of this

>tfw all Florida houses built after '02 are built to sustain cat.5 hurricanes

Underrated Austin powers reference, good on you