ITT: albums nu-males pretend to like to appear trendy and "in the know" but are actually shit

ITT: albums nu-males pretend to like to appear trendy and "in the know" but are actually shit

But this is gr8 album I waited since carter iii to hear...

any album by death grips

pic unrelated

I'd say there's more people pretending to not like barter 6

what a hideous person

>pretending to like death grips
literally nobody does this

Good thread

Young thug is trash. I never got the appeal at all

his jew manager had him wear a dress for a few photo shoots to take advantage of the whole gender fluidity thing that's being forced. easy publicity.

Okay but what is the appeal regardless. Lately he's doing... Flamenco style guitar music? No idea what the fuck the appeal is.

>pretend to like to appear trendy
>album from 2015

yes very trendy

Sometimes people use "trendy" as a bad thing, sometimes it's apparently a good thing. I dont get it

his new 'guitar album' is lame but as for the appeal of his other stuff it's the unique timbre and articulation of good vocal melodies

nah, he cute

OFFICIAL YOUNG THUGGER POWER RANKINGS

1 (tie). Barter 6
1 (tie). Slime Season
3. Jeffery
4. Slime Season 2
5. Beautiful Thugger Girls
6. I'm Up

All pretty much god tier, save for maybe I'm Up.

>No Slime Season 3

You wat

Aww fuck, that's what I meant at #1. Barter 6/SS3. Just throw SS1 next to SS2 or something.

1: Slime Season 3 (Same as you)
2: Jeffery
3: Barter 6
4: Beautiful Thugger Girls
5: Slime Season 2
6: Slime Season 1
7: I'm Up (even though I don't think it get's enough credit, some of the songs on it slap)

ITT: lets be contrarians: The Thread

kys b6 is god tier

BTG was defiantly pushed by Lyor didnt feel like genuine thug, tho Jeffery did. And agreed his melodic control is equivalent to shooting from the hip blindfolded and still managing hitting the bulls eye 9/10.

"young thug" is pretty gay I would agree OP