What are Sup Forums's honest thoughts on Drake?

What are Sup Forums's honest thoughts on Drake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2lTZ7YU0T8
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZsIt1PYrgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His singles are passable but bland. I've never felt any desire to listen to an album of his.

Vapid, Canadian FuckBoi

Drake is Sup Forums's guy
>sad
>introspective
>feel music

He's terrible.

pleb

Just because he made sad music doesn't mean he isn't a total Chad. He's 6'0 and fucked Nicki and Rihanna

You listen to fucking drake idiot. You don't get to call anyone a pleb.

>implying you can't be introspective or sad if you're Chad

He's alright. Gets way more hate than he deserves, some of his songs are decent. Haven't heard any album

i can tell you have a pleb mindset and listen to music for image

>listen to music for image
You mean like the majority of Sup Forums, rym, lastfm, and tumblr?

Incredibly awful.

knows his audience and therefore will never ascend to be anything of musically impacting in terms of sound

i would be the same if i was in his position

high school core

>Gets way more hate than he deserves
This

Le not REAL hip hop, Kendrick is better eggs dee. Hip hop hasn't been "real" for years so not sure what these fags are on about

>Drake
>Not about image

Whew fucking lad.

This, this album I believe is very good. I think his tone has become deluded with his latest releases, only rarely deviating from a familiar and somewhat forgettable tone except for a select few of singles which I think often represent a tone of his that is different, harder, more pop qualities, lack of depth. These tent-pole songs (I believe) pivot people away from some of the tracks on an album like this, Take Care. Its really the only album of his I really enjoy for the artistry. Though he does have a lot of tracks that I love to get fucked up to.

why would someone listen to drake for image it makes you look like a pleb

if it*

OFFICIAL DRIZZY DRAKE ALBUM/EP/MIXTAPE/PLAYLIST/WHATEVER POWER RANKINGS:

>God Tier
1. If You're Reading This It's Too Late
>Great Tier
2. Nothing Was The Same
>Good Tier
3. Take Care (No (you)s please, this was good but overrated as all fuck)
4. What a Time to Be Alive
>Ok Tier
5. More Life
6. Thank Me Later
7. So Far Gone
>Bad tier

how can you be this wrong and stupid?

>Implying the people who listen to drake are self-aware enough that they know they're plebs.

the only one you're right about is views

views is his best album post-TC

only plebs don't rate Views

views was good if not great

views was the worst album of 2016

fuck the other guy, I can get with this. I'd raise Take Care to great tier, maybe, and definitely move views to OK and lower some of his early stuff into bad.

For me I've always felt like If You're Reading This is a head above the rest of his work. It only has one song that I skip if I'm not in the mood for it (10 Bands), and the production is incredible barring his vocals being mixed too high, and that's easily fixed with a bassy EQ.

All the points on this album where the instrumentals get to breathe are incredible, and I think it has his most consistent lyrics quality-wise, even if there's a bit too much street Drake. Songs like Star67 actually have interesting subject matter (working a phone scam line for cash) and it's probably also arguably his most well written and produced song.

josh is better

first off lmao listen to more music and no because kendrick released UU last year too

who?

who the fuck is Josh?

nice trips

i also want to know who josh is

the beat switch on star67 is one of the GOATs
>we're sorry, you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service...
loool

These men understand
>Views fans
Top lel, that record was trash. It was the Drake equivalent of 50 Cent's Curtis.
The list is perfect

I think his point was that if you are Chad, you can't be /mu'sguy/

I sincerely like a lot of his music post-Take Care

That's really pathetic that mu would refuse to acknowledge someone just because they're a chad.

>stanning rappers so hard that you think all their projects are amazing and discrediting rappers they beef with every chance you get
Only plebs do this.

Trash, boring, and he's a snake. I can't wait for the day someone beats the fuck out of him

fuck off normie
fuck off normie
fuck off normie
fuck off normie
fuck off normie
fuck off normie
fuck off normie

Take Care is great
If You're Reading This is good
So Far Gone is good
Views was disappointing
everything else is meh

I honestly hope drake is not going to be remembered 20 years from now.

Killing music desu.

spot the underage

this

everyone in that reply pls off yourselves

pretencious fucks, just listen to the music

what's drake's best song?

He built up so much momentum for his entire career and then views dropped and it was the worst thing he ever put out. He popularized stupid dance hall music that's actually killing pop music right now. Shit used to be fun and energetic and now he's encouraged all the other mainstream artists that being sad over a dance hall beat is cool and introspective when really it's all just generic garbage.

this tho

youtube.com/watch?v=u2lTZ7YU0T8

Hopefully he's done with the dancehall shit its getting played out desu
More life was still a lot of that sound too

A Canadian jewnigger who sings like a bitch and """""hiphop"""""

know yourself. stopped listening to this dude after if you're reading this

none of them

Nope. it's here to stay. It'll probably linger on till 2019 imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZsIt1PYrgI
absolute trash

that voice is terrible

Used to be a big fan, but his music is very boring and repetitive. All of his music is him whining about sex and relationships, always putting the blame on the woman. It's annoying because he can be really good when he wants to.

where's room for improvement tho?

I don't know. You have to consider what shit music really sounds like. He's not BAD but he's not one of the all time greats either. Sometimes has some pretty great production and cool vocal melodies. He's decent.