HAPPENING

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/573db727c4618858218b458f/amp#

>"Unfortunately, today there was another incident with an Egyptian Airlines plane. Apparently, it is a terrorist attack, which killed 66 people from 12 countries,” Bortnikov was cited as saying by TASS.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/notallmuslims
nocamels.com/2016/05/israeli-black-hole-stephen-hawking-nobel-prize/
newsday247.com/2016/05/islamic-state-militants-statement-claims-bomb-downed-egyptair-from-paris/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=0dQIP7JDovg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump called it.

There is also a reported statement from Amaq the Islamic States News site, pretty much confirmed . Why is Sup Forums silent?

Trump did it

#notallmuslims trends in

this

so it begins, the great happening of our time

>Soaring over the skies
>Phera is easily shot down and killed in the game
>overwatch is an agency that controls the entire earth's information and industry for 'saving' it

>ever get that feeling of deja vu?

overwatch confirmed illuminati

Mostly people mocking it

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/notallmuslims

French people killed by terrorist....Who gives a shit

Sup Forums memed it last night

Crusades when?

Because Muslims attacking air planes is old and boring. Let me know when it's ok to kill them indiscriminately

What? You wanna lose again, kafir?

Rereconquista when?

It probably has something to do with Israelis making black holes
nocamels.com/2016/05/israeli-black-hole-stephen-hawking-nobel-prize/

We'll send in the heavy cavalry first this time.

Top kek. Who holds Jerusalem now shitskin?

did anybody else except for the rooskies confirm for akbars?

>“If you analyze the situation properly the possibility of having a terror attack is higher than the possibility of having a technical [problem]," he said.

Still speculation.

So it was filthy mudslimes?

newsday247.com/2016/05/islamic-state-militants-statement-claims-bomb-downed-egyptair-from-paris/

>the probability of a terror attack is higher than the probability of having a technical issue

What sad times we live in

When will yurop learn?

>planes getting statistically safer is a bad thing

Probably later rather than sooner

well, if you see it that way it's very good.

This was on my Twitter feed.

This time you wont be so lucky, we know who the true enemy is.

>[Nukes noises muffled in the distance]

Decent analogy but more than 10% of Muslims arepoisonous to society.

Global warming causes terrorism

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=0dQIP7JDovg

what glorious times we live in

They're claiming responsibility.

jesus christ is this a joke

Sup Forums BTFO

god fucking damnit
just make the sand glow already!!!!!

>Unless you tiptoe around them like you are walking though a minefield, these completely peaceful Muslims will behead/blow you up!

>not all Muslims

When will that crap stop?
Do we really have to wait until 100% of mudslimes become terrorists before we acknowledge that this is a problem?

Imagine if people in the 40s complained that not everyone has polio so we shouldn't work on a cure.

IS are the real victims here.

Nice profile pic, anime poster.

>All the numbers I googled yesterday
>been seeing the number 66...googled
>same with the number 12...googled 12 demons of Horus

Damn! Lemme head over to

Needs that parody meme that's like

Yes, this attack was bad but what was worse is that you expected it to happen

>We're going to have to fight and defend the Muslim way of life

Yeah, no.

I love this. Whites get insulted and vilified in the media routinely, and don't blow shit up, but if someone says something mean about muslims they don't have any other options than going kaboom. These people are incredible racists - they never hold other races to even half the standards that they hold whites to. If you think everyone is equal, you are the bigot, while "anti-racist" progressives think silly little brown people can't be expected to behave any better, and they are tolerant. Fuck these savages, and fuck their enablers. If I woke up and every progressive slacktivist in the world was dead I would throw a party.

god damn you co2

GODDAMN YOU

> Egypt Air: Direct line to Hell

he cooled helium down to near absolute zero
he didnt make a black hole
does your country not teach you how to read?

Jews?

Exactly.
If white people would stop oppressing those poor people maybe they'd stop their indiscriminate slaughter.

Link the account.

No, the Earth does

>meanwhile on all german media they constantly talk about "no known issues", "it just happnd", "a chain of unlucky accidents" and "no muslims here no terrorist attack go home!"

nuke this shitcountry

RIP

>Flight left from Paris
Why am I not surprised? Can you French stop being such pussies and start taking Muslims seriously?

nah it couldnt possibly be because noone fucking knows yet

F

Ya'll do know that every country that has a satellite in the sky has a live version of this recorded right? As long as the rigs aren't older than say 15 years.

Even then there will be a large amount of people who will claim THEY are the real victims and that WE brought it upon ourselves because of our racism and warmongering. Essentially these groups, who are already trying to justify terrorism, will continue to side with Islam until theyre stoned to death for being faggots, and even then will say they deserve it for being white.

source for confirmation that it's terrorists?

lol nice, finally its happening

#NotAllMuslims

CNN right now: "there was a bomb but It may not have been terrorism"

How the fuck is your military not slaughtering mudslimes all over the country ?
I mean the mudslime brotherhood tried so hard but they got so far, and in the end they are still living.
> Oh no see user, not all shitskins are bad, just: ISIS , AQ, Al Nursa, Mudslime brotherhood, Saudis, etc.

Sorry Egypt bro. Hopefully your country makes a turnaround but this isn't good for you.

Big guys being big guys.

Lol the first tweet i saw is a guy pointing out that #notallmuslims trending for the twentieth time this year kind of says it all

Fix your country

Because that region was so peaceful, harmonious and modern until we started looking after our interests there.

>How the fuck is your military not slaughtering mudslimes all over the country ?
because egypt IS a Muslim country

You've never seen the first few episodes of LOST I take it.

Unlikely. To have the ability to constantly video every inch of the planet at all times would take literally millions of satellites.

Instead they can get one into position to do so with maybe a day's notice.

RARE
A
R
E

No confirmation. But speculation from high levels.
US government is now saying all signs are there for a bomb.

It might be disgusting when Muslims use tragic events such as this to advertise their religion

But it is just equally disgusting when Sup Forums uses this to shit on them

I mean, at least show some respect to the victims

Why would a terrorist plane crash into the ocean?

egypt is one of the countries harboring ISIS

I told you this last night

are we just going to ignore this?

lol. fsb beat them to the punch so now they have to take a more principled, nuanced line. it still floors me how kneejerk predictable they can be, like contrarian children that deny they're contrarian

according to pol logic they arent victims unless theyre white

>this is basically what that muslim London mayor basically tweeted at Trump

They wouldn't. They'd put a bomb in it and hope for the best.

Do we know if this plane left on time? Do we know if the plane was making better time than intended?

There were probably two terrorists there, one full terrorist and one in-training

So the full one said

"Okay I will teach you how to explode the bomb, you do this when we are close to the airport, but watch out I will teach it only once"
"Okay"

the eye?
illuminati eye?

Fucking mindblowing amerifat education right here!
No shit it is a mudslime country, that does not mean they have to behave like utter scum.
Their military is also full of slimes, but they value their position more, so each time a radical group starts taking over, the military goes into akbar-rage and catches/slaughters thoose creatures.

>that fucking plane emoji
>Holy shit
>Early reports indicate my sides left the atmosphere at 10:20 am CST.

>I am not allowed to express theories
user....

My cup runneth over with the flags today.

>cue X-Files theme

Ultimate dhimmitude and cuckoldry
They think muslims wont target them because they didnt say anything. They couldnt be more wrong. They will be the first infidels to die

:^)

How rareflag am I ?

In 2015 and 2016, when flying you are more likely to be killed by terrorism than by actual airplane failure.

Religion of peace

To finish off the refugees at the bottom of it

IT WAS MUSLIMS

PRAISE KEK

TRUMP 2016

LE PEN 2017

KEKOLD MUSLIM APOLOGISTS BTFO... AGAIN