Ask a lieutenant of the PRPD anything

Ask a lieutenant of the PRPD anything.

Why is your badge so heteronormative, shitlord?

do you speak English?

How many blow jobs have you gotten in exchange for not giving ticket?

Fellow Puerto Rican here what are some of the most fucked up things you've seen?

cabron vete a recojer escombros dejo Irma

Why are Puerto Rican's so attractive, but such angry cunts? Looks and money are the only things that matter in society. Being good looking makes life easier and having a pussy doubles that.

Not a badge that is the official Police logo.
Mountains represent the rural areas, while the buildings represent the city. The Officer is helping the citizens.

No, you are reading spanish

None, I have fucked the wives of guys I arrest

Person burn to death in her car while I could not help her.

Estoy en el sur huelebicho. Aqui estamos bien los del area metro que se jodan por decir que somos de "La Isla"

You still live Puerto Rico?

Sorry I read that wrong, thought it said former. How bad is it over there after the hurricane?

I used to live in Isla Verde, in the Marbella apts. Did they survive?

I am in the south we barely got touched. The north got hit harder,

No buildings on the mail island were damaged. Some small wood housed lost their roofs.

Have you ever fired your gun up in the air and gone "ahhrgh"?

How long you've been on the force? Also any weird stories?

how big your peepee is?

what kind of baton do you use?
A telescopic baton?

Why are all of you corrupt as all hell?

As a rookie I shot in the air to convince a guy to stop running.

18 years

I got called to a domestic issue by the persons neighbor. When I got there I could her loud yelling. Knocked and no one opened. I kicked the door open and walked in on 2 women. The Yeller was tied to the bed and the other was working her over with a double headed vibrator that must have been like a foot long.

6 inches,

Picture Related

I am not, But shitty pay tends to have the weak minded ones to stray.

tell any stories you have

when is the best time to invest in the stock market?

do you think you would be happier in the Philippines?

How do I ded people

Is racial profiling a thing in Puerto Rico

this

The one that still haunts me after 15 years
>Be out patrolling
>Get call on the radio about a car accident
>Arrive and see that a car had hit a concrete light post
>Check car young woman is the driver
>Ask her if she is ok
>"Yes officer but I cannot move my legs"
>Try to open door
>nope,jpg
>Car is now on fire
>She begs me to get her
>Try until I cannot stand the heat
>Have to watch her burn to death and feel impotent

Why is the economy in Puerto Rico so terrible now? I remember reading that Puerto Rico was very close to defaulting on all governmental loans a few years back. And Puerto Ricans are leaving for the states in droves.

What are the main problems causing this?

Now our glorious leader and God Emperor Trump will make us great again,

I would love to fuck a phillippine

Do you even english?

Yes. Blacks and youth in expensive cars.

Wow, that's awful. Was she screaming and flailing around on fire? How long did it take until she stopped screaming for help?

Am Puerto Rican, most here aren't that attractive but everyone is an angry cunt because the island is a shithole and communicating by screaming at each other has been the cultural norm for some generations now

Just like Benny Hill.

All the rich and educated started leaving because the government lets everything look like shit, when everyone who's left is just poor uneducated shitters the economy tends to collapse

Have you ever been to the mainland?
What were your thoughts on it?

Nice trips

They defaulted. We begged the USA to save us and the created the PROMESA law. Allowing the government to go bankrupt.
The problem has many aspects.
>Rampant government spending and corruption.
>The government borrowed beyond what they could pay by outright lying about future income
>The government retirement fund is or was a ponzi scheme.
>Everyone cheats on taxes
>Business cheat on taxes with the government getting maybe third of the taxes collected.
>They have created a welfare state where you are better off collecting benefits than working for under $10 an hour.

Screaming and trying to get out. It felt like hpurs maybe 5 minutes top

Nice dubs dubs missed you earlier
True even in the Police females get special treatment. Also I tend to prefer white, skinny girls so not many choices for me here. Loved living in NY because of the variety.

I lived in NYC 15 year.
I loved many aspects but man people are racist. I am white with green eyes and would still get called a wetback because my parents spoke Spanish. I did not even speak Spanish.
But if PR ever becomes an independent country I will be moving asap.

do you like donuts?

Have you ever misplaced your gun?

Do you have drugs on stand-by just in case you have nothing on a suspect (to put it in his pocket)?

Duh
Yes left it in a Wal-Mart shopping cart. Remembered 5 minutes later lucky for me the pack I had it in was still there

I used to carry a plastic gun, but never used it.