What is this?

What is this?

foot

Holy shit! That's AIDS, dude.

a foot

do your fingernails have lines like this?

/thread

A foot.

Chiggers. Itches like fuck all, eh, mate?

No

Mosquito

Stinging nettles stings on someone's foot.

first sign of skin cancer, dont even need to be a doctor to tell. Get to the doctors as soon as you can

mine do, wat up wit dat?

Yes it does

a disgusting and fat foot with red spots?

>What is this?

Fire Ants.

Then it's probably Aids.

A friend I used to have had something similar.

It was fleas in the carpets of his (parents) house. They lived in squalor with several cats.

Meningitis

bedbugs burn your mattres, and your whole hous propably

Here's my other foot

Skin cancer

Dyshidrosis

Bedbugs

Death

flea bites

he's right

I'm going to the doctor. If it is aids do I legally have to tell anyone I have recently had sex with?

They would be all over my body if it was bedbugs.

OP go to a Podiatrist and stop asking anons for medical advice, you will live longer.

Yes or you can have your provider/clinic contact them.

If you were outside and wearing socks in the midwest or south, it's probably fucking chiggers.

I hate those fuckers, they like to get where your clothes are close to your skin, like waistbands. I wear compression shorts so if I work out in my yard for any extended time they get all over my legs balls and ass.

DEET containing repellents will work for them.

hives

Could be eczema

eczema doesn't make spots like that. it's probably an allergic reaction or chaffing

I live in the bay area.

yes they do

why?

You've been abducted by the aliens last night and these are their fingerprints.

Try to learn how to do transcendental meditation and perhaps you can contact your hijackers that way.

Good luck, user! Keep an open mind and seek the clues around you!

I think that's true because I found a proof to the rienman hypothesis but then forgot it an hour later.

I don't even want to touch the pic to minimize it.

Amputate foot stat before it spread to your balls

you've been sleeping with the dogs pall?

Does it itch? Could just be Contact Dermatitis.

It's fleas you dirty ass cracka.

ringworm

acne or spider bites

Those are flea bites .. they usually are no higher than the ankle .

Not necessarily user. Speaking from experience. Feet got it the worst.

flea bites. They love places like that.

Those are chigger bites. They burrow into your skin and then drown in your blood. Sort of funny really.

Flea bites nigga, where white socks and be amazed as you see them jump on you.

Ka-chigger mah nigger

. Its cáncer :^)

Chiggers gonna chig.

That's gonna be AIDS too.

If they are itchy and it hurts standing on them it might be hand-foot-mouth disease. It's a harmless virus. I caught it once. After 1-2 weeks the dots will turn brown and shrink and look like a mole. After a month they'll be gone. Some people get them on their hands and mouth too. I only got it on my hands and feet. BTW if you have a gf she's probably infected since saliva transmits the virus pretty good. But most grown ups while getting infected don't show any symptoms. For babies though it's pretty rough, so don't go near babies for a while.

word, nigga needs to stop spitting on babies for a while

Cancer from excessive masterbation

All forms of spiting, or just from the mouth.

urticaria, it's an allergic reaction

you have to buy pills

lol the baby can get infected without being spat on, it's not only transmittable via saliva. I just got it by drinking from the same bottle as a friend. And then my gf got it too. Making out or sharing a bottle is a sure way to transmit hand-foot-mouth disease. But being around someone might infect them too. And I just wanted to warn OP just in case he has a baby.

42 days nofap

Take a bath or shower and scrub your skin with soap and water. This washes off any chiggers that are still on you.

Apply anti-itch cream as needed.

Bed bugs

Bed bugs. Check your bed. I currently are fighting the little cock smokers. Looks like their bites somewhat.

We have no bed bugs

since when?