On a scale of 1-10 how retarded is somebody who taped their windows to prepare for hurricane Irma in Florida instead of...

On a scale of 1-10 how retarded is somebody who taped their windows to prepare for hurricane Irma in Florida instead of evacuating?

I walked past a house today that had masking tape on their windows. If something is strong enough to break the glass, the tape ... wait, you know, it could be enough

F

The masking tape just makes the glass easier to pick up if it shatters

the tape is to prevent shattered glass from getting all over the place

this

>lives in Florida
>doesn't have plywood on hand to cover windows in case of hurricane
F

>thinking plywood will save you

stupid shits need to get shutters

Or an aqua damn..
Are you fucking retard?

*retarded

we masking taped the inside of our windows and put wood over the front, and it's also hurricane rated glass

This retarded

Depends where you live in Florida. If you're on the coast down by Miami, yeah, you probably need to do something. Otherwise, meh. Been through too many hurricanes. If you live in a mobile home, go to a brick house of some sort in case of tornadoes. It's only a cat 4, come on. WTF are people flipping about, it's moronic.

flooding is the real issue anyway (for those in relevant zones)

Pretty much. Tree limbs can sometimes fall and damage cars or signs. Make sure you cut any deadish branches from your trees :/.

>a brick house of some sort
Hello this is Europe. All we have are bricks. Why would you really build houses made of sticks in Florida of all places?

Hurricanes are fake news.

A lot of retired people in Florida, a lot of them live in mobile or constructed homes. Tornadoes tear through them. The truth is that they're pretty safe. Still, one of the very few tornado deaths in Florida was a friend of mine, so I'm probably over sensitive to it. Either way, I wouldn't try to ride out a hurricane in a mobile home.

This exactly. Why are people so retarded.

Not as retarded as people who think praying will work.
Take your asses inland and stop acting moronic, people.

You've clearly never been in a hurricane

Have you been in a hurricane? If so, how many and where?

i really liked the outpouring of all those Thots and (p)Rears from everyone.

i wish more women would partake in Thots and (p)Rears for Texas & Florida.

pls post feminine benis OP

Hurricane Ike, Hurricane Rita and the falloff from Hurricane Katrina when i lived in south Houston. Have fond memories of Rita, we took a rake, covered it in a plastic bag, taped it to a scooter and would ride the winds down the street.

If you live in florida you know hurricanes die out pretty fast once they hit land, maybe board your windows if your in miami but other than that youre fine dont be a faggot by letting some swirling wind nigger fuck you

hello this is Africa, we have hay house. Why would you really build houses made of bricks in Europe of all places?

News over hypes hurricanes. That's why he's saying they're fake news. They'll zoom in on one fallen tree branch in a whole county and make it look like everything is a disaster zone. They panic people for no reason.

this plus who cares about houston or the entire state of florida anyway

Seems legit.

I'm not saying they don't over hype hurricanes like they do everything else, but the damage they can cause is fucking serious. Looking at Baton Rouge after hurricane Katrina rolled through was awful. Several miles of houses just flattened.

No name storm was bad, too. However, the surprises will always be surprises, and people a few miles inland have nothing to worry about either way.

they definately over hype hurricanes.

Texas and Louisiana got fucked because they are low lying flat pieces of shit land without drainage. Florida is a low lying flat piece of shit but at least we have canals to help.

I have family and friends in Florida, and lived there most of my life. I care, but I've also been through countless hurricanes. It, really, depends on where you live and where it makes landfall. It will not affect the whole state. Most of Florida will just have a rainy day, that's about it.

you act like I care about your family when I don't, or the entire state of florida

I really hate Americans, im a german living in Florida and my house is built absolutely stormproof. Its made of Heavy brickwork and concrete with a flat roof thats impossible to fly off, in my cellar is a n automatic waterpump should there be EVER any water that manages to flood my house. All the windows have automatically closing steel shutters imported from germany to prevent burglars and storms from entering.

Retards in the neighborhood still have wooden houses with tiled roofs. I will charge them for every bit of their shitty houses that lands on my property or damages something on my house.

Cat 5 not 4.

If southern Miami isn't prepared for a Cat 4 after Andrew, they deserve whatever they get. I have a feeling they are prepared, though. Otherwise, yeah. Florida is pretty used to getting hit.

>the one house that gets demolished

Meh, go to another thread, then. I don't much care what you care about or don't care about.

Cat 9 not 5.
9 lives. Not 4. Not 5.

>please leave muh Sup Forums
fuckin neck yourself m80

Last I checked it was downgraded to a cat 4.

Im in holiday and taped windows. That's all folks. No need to panic.

Meh

i aspire to be just like you

>m80
Matey. Whatarya, a pireit? Better to be on ship than land for the 'cane!

LOL, yeah, up there you have not much to worry about. My Dad is up in Port Richey, he's in a manufactured home, though. Retired and all.

do you have weaponized autism

> [my house in Florida] ... in my cellar

liar.

as of 30 seconds ago

True that. Faggot is larping his ass off.

Yep, cat 4.

im still in the keys?

Cat 6
Check real news for once sheep

If I was an hurricane I'd kill all the people who write "should of" instead of "should have", and those who write "could care less" when in reality they mean "could NOT care less". It would require an outstanding precision but the world would benefit so much from it.
Take care, ciao.

Taped?

Shit...

Well, let me put it this way.

The storm has been downgraded to a cat 4.

So all worries are now over. This isn't the meanest and badest storm anymore.

Should be fine now.

Maybe next year we'll finally have a 5.

better post feminine benis before it hits, this is your last chance user

Hurricane, not Ethernet cable, faggot.

when you say should've it should like "should of"

are you still going to kill me

cat5/5e are ethernet cable too son

if people are dumb enough to stay they deserve to die.

Do you really believe that the hurricane is anything but jewish propaganda to raise insurance rates?

Yep. But, not Cat 6. That's the point.

cat6 is ethernet cable too fuckin weeb

Irma is a pussy storm. Bring it on nigger!!!!!

>tfw I didn't even know there was a hurricane coming, until some guy knocked on my door to tell there was a mandatory evacuation.

Yeah, i forgot you americans never learned how to waterproof a cellar, dumb folk.

how did you not know
>what have you been doing

and not a hurricane. You're special in your head, aren't you? That's the whole fucking point. You probably need surgery.

I bet you kiss girls too faggot

No cellars in Florida, you stupid fucktard.

its such bullshit that the whole country has to pay for these dumb swamp niggers to live down there

>Maybe next year we'll finally have a 5.

I'm praying for that

been neet hikki and became so engrossed in anime and video games I lost track of the outside world.

How the fuck do you not know since before then? Seriously, you come on Sup Forums with all these hurricane threads, and you don't KNOW?! What the fuck have you been doing with your life?!

A lot. I, also, fuck the hell out of them. With my dick. It's great. You should try it sometime. Maybe, if you beg, your mommy will let you try it out, too.

I'm in Florida my friend couldn't afford wooden planks so he's using Gorilla tape to protect his windows.

spotted the european shitskin
fuck back off to portugal jamal

Found a stupid fuck brit who thinks every geographical area on earth adheres to the exact parameters of the shit continent your faggot ancestors pissed out your crooked toothed bloodline onto. There are no cellars in florida, ass jackal.

Unless you live on a man made mountain you don't own a cellar it's literally impossible to own one in Florida

Whatever. You're too stupid to bother with.

just really isolated, stopped even going to Sup Forums for a while,
no human contact save for the person that delivers my groceries

Can't build cellars in florida. Soils not strong enough to support it.

Damn. 1 digit off from trading blowjobs in sync

dont you guys also have a fuck ton of sinkholes that pop up randomly too?

Dude is a fucking dumbass. Sup Forums used to have standards.

"I fuck the hell out of women. With my dick. It's great." Yeah, because youre really producing intellectual goldmine for us.

Timestamp it right now with you in it

Part of the soil problem. A lot of limestone. Basements are a no no.

triggered beach niggers detected

dont build homes in the path of hurricanes and you dont have these problems you retards

The aquifer is to close to the surface to dig deep enough for basements.

>implying anyone in Florida will actually die
We were raised to outplay hurricanes. It's in our culture. Texas got slapped like the bitch they be for bit being prepared mentally.

In response to the most dumbass comment I've ever seen... Dafuq. Even autists have an excuse, this conversation is just moronic.

Live stream?

To keep you out

the problem with texas, or more specifically houston, is they kept expanding without building adequate flood control.

Same I don't work or go to school and live with my mom and she didn't tell me and left me in the attic room

always nice to see someone who knows wtf they're talking about on Sup Forums