How Sup Forums drink its coffee? I prefer it black, without cream or sugar

How Sup Forums drink its coffee? I prefer it black, without cream or sugar.

:)

Fuck you faggot

You aren't one of those cunts who think because you drink it black, you are more enlightened, hardened, and interesting are you?

Cappuccino

No,i just happen to have a Colombian family and I drink it like that just because my mom thaught me that way. What about you user?you like coffe?

With milk. Cream is annoying and sugar is unneeded

I like it with sugar and whole milk (half and half is fine too).

Sometimes I'll enjoy a fancier drink, like a vanilla latte or white mocha, but I usually just go for straight coffee because it's the only thing I can get immediately so I can fucking leave.

With milk. Sometimes with sugar too, but that's not a must.

Option 1: Cream with caramel
Option 2: Hazelnut americano
Option 3: Mochaccino

splash of milk.

Hate that shit

with a small amount of half and half

Black, for health reasons.

Starbucks loving faggot

Don't drink coffee nor tea... Beer me!!

I have it that way!

Fair point bro

Reminder that beer is one of the worst things you can drink if you're trying to lose weight.

Why? heart issues?

Fuck's wrong with Starbucks?

I bet you're probably going to tell me that *insert local hipster coffee shop* is better because they dont use consumer brand this or that right?

Fuck outta here elitist.

dont fight here, this is a friendly thread.

Sugar issues.

Is there any other way?

>Fuck's wrong with Starbucks?
Expensive?

Just make your own coffee at home. You can get like an entire bag of coffee for the price of one Starbucks drink.

Black and whatever is in the ol' hip flask

seeFuck going to starbucks, just make your own shit

Maybe I like the way they make it?

fuckin judging me because your broke ass cant afford it.

Beans are overcooked leaving a distinct acidic bite. Their Blonde beans don't have this problem, or at least not quite as bad.

Drip machine, Folgers, black

Black. Sometimes a little sugar.

Or honey.

I like these kind of threads

I dont go that deep with my coffee.

All I know is that starbucks is good enough for me and its better than burger king or mcdonalds

It depends. I will drink my first cup of the day black, if I go out with friends for coffee I usually get a cappucino.

Double espresso with a bit of sugar.

A full time labouring job makes you fit by default..

I get an americano, usually from
Dunkin Donuts.
Then I get my blender, and add a scoop of coconut oil, a scoop of butter, some heavy whipping cream, and a bit of stevia if I'm wanting some sweetness. Then I blend it until it's nice and frothy.
Then enjoy. It's amazing, though I wouldn't recommend having it too often if you're not on a ketogenic diet.

>I dont go that deep with my coffee.

My wife was a barista. My sister-in-law, too (at Starbuck's). That's how I eventually came across the Blonde roast. It's great in a French press.

>All I know is that starbucks is good enough for me and its better than burger king or mcdonalds

I have to agree with you. I haven't had coffee at McD's in over 10 years.

milk, if at a restaurant sugar.