Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

For newfags

Just got unbanned 10 minutes ago, we need to track this faggot mod down.

Get real man. That's never gonna happen. The bans are just an inconvenience at worst, anyway. Sooner or later he'll give it up.

i got banned from posting these, what gives? Those stupid traps and logs posts are ok but these aren't? I don't get the mods...

You around, Jerry user?

That fluffy is so beautiful. I really want to knock her up and start a herd with her. I'd have to break her in first, of course. She'd have to give my poopie place wickie cweanies, reluctantly at first, but I'd hit her with the sorry stick when she refused or complained and reward her with sketties when she complied. Once she got used to it I'd put sketti sauce on my anus and give huggies and wub when she was done cleaning my ass. Of course I'd return the same courtesy to her and keep her asshole squeaky clean and diddle her vagina while doing so. Eventually we'd move on to dildos, progressively larger, and when she was stretched out enough we'd move on to vaginal sex. I'd eagerly wait for the day when she cries out "Biggest poopies!" and shits our children out of her vagina. As the alpha male of the herd I wouldn't let any colts survive. For the girls their first milk would be my dick milk, and before long they'd be ready for breeding just like their pretty mother.

Don't act like you've never wanted a pretty and brainwashed fluffy mare to breed and pop out quality fluffcest material.

I think I'm gonna pass on that one.

And people wonder if this is a fetish. Jesus fuck.

Traps, logs, feet, cucks, niggers, and celebs. All day every day.

don't worry, it's just a larping faggot

It's just one mod that gets triggered over this.

Hopefully.

My children will shit on your lawn.

Finally unbanned! And it feels so damn good!

I'd cum on her closed eyes and laugh when it freezes.

That is really unnecessary.

But then your dick will get cold.

Yeah, I ate one too. Fuck it, fluffies are worth all that and more.

They're just biotoys. They're unnecessary. Satisfying my biological imperatives on the other hand is totally necessary.

If this is acceptable rime, I'm guilty ten times over.

Good point.
>sticks dick in your poopie place
>enfs it for warmth
>you cry out "nu am mare!" but I continue
>your ass gets prolapsed so hard you shit out your soul as a fluffy, a brown one

Then shit on someone else's lawn. Or in a toilet, like white people do.

>I shit on your pillow

I like this picture, but who the fuck would go to so much trouble for a crippled fluffy? Drown it in the bathtub and get yourself another.

I'm gonna have to decline your offer.
Fuck off nigger.

Hey, is the Rex artist here? They're doing God's work.

No. You don't have a choice. Stop godmoding and learn to RP, faggot.

dude, fluffies are clumsy af do you really think that tard can balance on a shopping cart wheel for very long? that thing's gonna flatten its face in under a week

I'm not RPing with you mongoloid.

>implying anyone but you is role-playing

You got baited so hard.

Welp, time to drink bleach to restore my honor. Wish me luck guys.

All the trash in this thread from just nine posters.

Don't do it user.

good now go tell mommy so you can earn some gbp

Wow, a Fluffy pic I hadn't seen already. Thanks, user!

Yeah, no wonder mods don't like these threads.

>shits on your head

DELET THIS

My question is how the fuck could you not have known she was pregnant? Dumb faggot.

it's not real bro, calm down

Checked.

Well it's just so fucking dumb, just like the bitch with the 5-tined fork.

thank you! I was the first to point that out in these threads. the only thing that pisses me off more is shafers fluffy eyelids

I think they really add a lot of emotion to the pictures, compared to coloured eyelids.

emergency bump

Yeah, he has a great art style. The eyes are super expressive for sad looks. It's just the look I'd expect to get when fucking a fluffy's nostrils.

I bump your bump.

It's freakish. Which makes sense for a manmade monstrosity.

And I'll bump your bump.

I bump, you bump, we bump.

It's a bumping orgy.

I hate mods

Relevant.

Where's the user with the interactive story about a schizo fluffu

This is what I imagine a fluffy foal would be like.

This is by far the most autistic thing Sup Forums has ever invented.

he said he'd be on "in a couple days" as of yesterday, so we'll be lucky to see him today

We all bump together.

Oh sweet Jesus that's sad....but I love mummahs who try to stay strong for their babies in the face of a hopeless situation. It's kind of the pinnacle of what an empathic fluffy can do.

See, now fuck this mummah. As weak as she is, she could still puff up her cheeks and defend her babies. A feral cat normally fucks off when met with resistance.

But slower, more vocal, and much more retarded

#thatsnothowabortionworks

So, actually cuter.

No

Also, wenn schon Scheiße abschicken, dann richtig!

What's an abschicken? In English, please.

An abs chicken is a chicken with mad gains going on.

bumpity bump

Fucking five tine fork bullshit.

Ganz genau.