Anyone know how to keep Spiders out of my house? I don't like em

Anyone know how to keep Spiders out of my house? I don't like em

lavender, put lavender in some corners of your hose, the smell keeps them outside.

kys

I'm not saying it's good advice, but it's full proof.

let long legs be there.
you are gonna appreciate it

put in microwave with an envelope showing your adress

Rape them.
Eventually word gets around and they'll stay far away from your relentless depravity.

Spray lemon oil around baseboards or get a cat

I can tolerate the spindly ones that mind their business in the ceiling corners, it's just the fuck off black ones I can't stand for a number of reasons

Burn some honey. Spiders fucking hate that smell. 0.1-0.2 kg/day should do the trick.

Get a million centipedes, centipedes eat spiders

They dont like conkers, google it.

Grab a piece of paper, a pen, small rocks and glue.
Tear as many little pieces of paper you have rocks.
On each one write "plz get out", then proceed to glue one per small rock.
Leave those devices around your house.
Polite spiders will kindly go out, meanies will get dragged out by beefy kind ones.
Problem solved.

Oh, or napalm.

part 1/2
Yeah, my Gran taught me a tried and true method.

first, you need ingredients.
You gotta get a bottle of pinesol, bigger house, bigger bottle.
a small box of every day rock salt (you don't need much.) and a large amount of baby powder, probably three or four bottles if you live in an average 2b2b house.(johnsons works best.) and last, about three gallons of water and a home depot 5 gal bucket.

put in microwave with an envelope showing your adress

part 2/2

First, you're going to need to lay out some salt and baby powder in a few small piles. (be sure you don't pit them on any clothing) then you dip your penis in the pinesol, then dab it on the baby powder you laid out. then go in for a double soak it in the pinesol again and dip it in the rock salt. find the nearest spider you can and fuck the ever living outta that sum bitch. go to the bucket listed above and rinse your dick off. the harsh chems from the rock salt and pinesol will really hurt the spider's asshole, but the baby powder will protect your penis. rinse and repeat for every spider in the house.

or lava, lava is even better

Making a pact with the queen of spiders, in which you you offer virgins to them for a month of peace and protection.

Have fun with your destroyed house then, btw. lavender is real. try it.

You think this might be same op?

Stop letting other bugs into your house. they're following food

scorpions will do the trick

That's a camel "spider" nigga aka not an actual spider but arguably worse

Get rich. Buy nice house. Exterminators.

>he doesn't live so north that spiders doesn't exists

Where do you live?
This can verify whether you should be legit afraid or not

>full proof

I live in upper Washington state, we don't get any bugs in winter obviously but mid summer they're everywhere

Black ones

Get a snake.
Snakes and Spiders have some sort of nemesis thing going on similar to Cats and Dogs.

Don't have a house. Move into igloo in cold climate. Zero spiders.

Doyourownpestcontrol.com