Fucking whore reeeeeeeee

fucking whore reeeeeeeee

she's literally gonna let thousands of filthy muslims pour into westeros reeee fucking women they always ruin everything

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20000615222300/http://www.eventhorizon.com/sfzine/chats/transcripts/031899.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worst character in the show.

MOTHER OF DONUTS

she is one of the best characters in GOT.

if you fail to understand her character, you have fallen for Sup Forums memes.

just commit suicide.

capisce

>Mother of poo's

i heard she's a complete fuckup in the books

Just jews pushing the strong independent womyn idea further, nothing surprising

she's literally the cringiest muh strong womyn character i've ever seen, and you're the biggest pleb i've ever seen

Usi kiwa ah ah ah

I was about to laugh but then I realized it didn't actually say capsize

You're a fucking retard.

She's not a "strong womyn" character at all. She's constantly overstepping her experience and fucking up everything. On top of that, she's insane and blood thirsty against her opposition.

They're setting her up to be a bat shit insane Targaryen, like her dad.

At least she dies after taking the Iron Throne and failing to bring all Seven Kingdoms under the fold.

is this show a meme?

Don't bother arguing with them. It is a waste of effort.

Calorisse be praised!

damn you're fucking dumb, she's your average strong womyn tv character, freeing all the slaves and killing all the men, her entire character is one of the cringiest i've ever seen on tv, she's literally made for the average dumb libshit american viewer, keep telling yourself that you fucking moron, but remember that you're watching a jewllywood tv show

Everything you said sounds exactly like what a strong independent woman would do you shit for brains weasel

Americans are almost all mentally retarded. They can't connect the dots or really make any connections that a 5yo couldn't

Would have be glad to see her being fucked by all the horde and horses too.

Dumb bitch.

I saw the first two episode where she was getting fucked

The worst thing is that in the books they tell multiple times that she isn't imune to fire and that she survived the pyre was a miracle.
The scene was pure shit

muh dragons
muh abe lincoln tier plan
muh throne
muh i'm bad at every but muh dragons
muh let me be weak but then act all tough
y-yeah that'll show them!!!1

You could start telling where they went off of GRRMs material as retarded shit started happening.

>watching this show for any reason other than based lancel

>in the books they tell multiple times that she isn't imune to fire
Are you trolling us Germany?

She walks in boiling hot water, survives Drogo's pyre AND survives Drogon's dragonbreath. She is immune to fire. The only real question is, why? No other Targaryen ever has been so it's not that.

Is there any difference between the show and the books? Are the books as garbage as the show?

Seriously underrated post

Fucking kek

This.

She needs to get fucked by the dwarf
Then killed the dwarf
And then the dwarf flies away on his dragons

Yes there is a fucking lot of difference

Books >>>>>>>> show, especially if you're a Stannis fan

In that place called dawn I think

Why did those girls, the dancing vipers or somthing, beat those two professional swordsman ?

No, she is not imune to fire.
You can google it and will find tones of shit about this stuff

Im Scandinavian so I guess I'm biased but the only reason I keep watching is because I really want to see how the starks end up.

I know Sup Forums is into muh hollyJew pushing a woman narrative meme but she actually is a shitty character with the most fucked up development

>season 1: switches from feeble timid girl to strong emboldened queen almost just by being fucked by drogo
>season2: entitled cunt prone to temper tantrums
>season3 self righteous but blood thirsty dictator who conquers slaver's bay
Season4-5: "benevolent" but definitely autistic ruler who shows no emotion

Pains me to realize she's probably going to take Westoros at the end. Hopefully Jon and Tyrion are Targ's like some people have speculated.

I'm not interested in a bunch of theories on a discussion forum, she has shown her immunity to fire multiple times.

Hopefully dead.

I was so pissed off when John Snow was brought back to life. Such predictable, pandering bullshit.

Pretty much the only good reason. He was shitposting nobody cares about Lancel.

>Implying Dornish are white.

DABID WHAT IF

DABID

DABID WHAT IF SHE JUST BURNS THE THING DOWN

DABID AND THE STRONG DOTHRAKI MEN ARE SO TERRIFIED

DABID

It's almost like the author of the books was trying to make a point

What the fuck are you on about bhai
She's the most boring story arc, literally Plot armor: the character

Now that GRRM is out of the picture, the kike writers are able to go 200% with their strong-independent-womyn narrative and all the other pozzed libcuck bullshit.

lmao

>Pains me to realize she's probably going to take Westoros at the end
I think her dragons will melt the Iron Throne with dragonfire and Westeros will be divided into actually Seven Kingdoms again

>Hopefully dead
Typical anglos. I bet you vouch for Walder frey and their incestous shit kin

who /team lannister/ here

women are usually shit actors. Not all, but most

And that's how women act with anything. They just emulate one personality after another.

>tfw i thought starkfags were just a meme

there's one here called helena, she is a retard rapist who don't even know where whe lives. just give some cocaine to that ratard and you will rape kids with that retard. don't worrym, her father is a a crooked cop and you wont be arrested for uploading videos for those onion retards.

Really???

Not a bad thought. I always figured the Others/Whitewalkers would be royally fucking Westoros by the time she shows up and then she "saves the day" with her dragons so everyone just bends the knee.

The books are the best read I've ever had, so much story in the background and MASSIVE details, I really recommend it.

Don't give quota and don't pay for the show though, because the jews ruined it, like everything they touch.

I will never forgive them to turning the books into that cultural marxist monstrosity.

Lannisters are lame as hell after SPOILER Tywin dies.

DABID is my favorite Sup Forums meme, Bane aside.

>see flag

Makes sense.

Aeron Damphair:

In the books, he's the most redpilled character by far (no fucking woman is going to sit on my goddamn Seastone Chair)

In the show, he has 1 or 2 lines of dialogue.

Thanks D&D.

If Jon and Tyrion are the other two heads of the dragon as many suspect, it would make a lot of sense for that to also happen (but without the knee bending I hope)

Lancel sucks. He killed Robert, couldn't handle Cersei and then became a religious fanatic. Pathetic

Not since Tywin died. I Wanted him to rule, marry his fucking daughter to some asshole who rides her hard, make Kevan rule after he dies, marry into another family and make some new kid who will rule after him bein dead and grown into a man.

He would have been a good king: Strong, competent and didn't fuck around. The world would have prospered under him.

>implying the zioni- I mean maestars won't corrupt the dragons again

But the best character is bronn

Never change, Straya.

Poo in loo

Can we all just agree that the dwarf should rule own and kill everything he wants?

This show is overrated and awful.

I can't believe you guys are cucking yourselves for this piece of shit, SJW show.

Faggots.

It's retroactive continuity.

web.archive.org/web/20000615222300/http://www.eventhorizon.com/sfzine/chats/transcripts/031899.html
>Granny Do Targaryens become immune to fire once they "bond" to their dragons?
>George_RR_Martin Granny, thanks for asking that. It gives me a chance to clear up a common misconception. TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE! The birth of Dany's dragons was unique, magical, wonderous, a miracle. She is called The Unburnt because she walked into the flames and lived. But her brother sure as hell wasn't immune to that molten gold.
>Revanshe So she won't be able to do it again?
>George_RR_Martin Probably not.

Have you never seen that before? It's been posted on this board atleast 50 times within the last month alone

The only people worth watching the show for are Faith Militant, and they aren't even a house.

Literally everyone else is shit tier.

>I was so pissed off when John Snow was brought back to life. Such predictable, pandering bullshit.
Agreed..
I wonder how they're gonna explain major deaths in the future?
>That guy died!
>we can't resurrect him because of reasons..

Bronn is a degenerate pleb nigger

>mfw Sup Forums actually likes starks tyrion and bronn

She's a cryptoKike! OMG!!! Kill it with fire! Oh wait, that doesnt work! Maybe she will be raped to death by all those mudslimes.

>especially if you're a Stannis fan

Yeah, the books have been getting really weird and stupid.

The hype was real in season 1. But the more they strayed from the books, the shittier it became.

She's a complete fuckup on the show too if you look at her actual accomplishments but nobody seems to notice. She's like Hillary in that regard.

Literally the only decent thing about dany was that she looked good. But then she went full retard and got so fucking fat that they had to start doing awful CGI head-replacement shoops for nude scenes.

How the fuck do you, as an actress, let yourself go like that? You have one fucking job, and that's to appear on camera. This isn't like some average person letting themselves go. Literally all you have to do is look good and act out some lines. And she fucked it up.

>implying the show has anything to do with the books

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>he's dead can you do a spell to revive him pls?
>I-Its dark magic... I-I can't It will NEVER work!... but I'll try it anyway :D :D:D !!!!

How fucking predictable. Literally the most forced shit I've ever seen, I was so angry when that happened I wanted to chew the keys off my keyboard.

Who else here #teamgrayscale

We will soon have new men in our ranks, we will be unstoppable

Does anyone else just skip her segments during the show? Just the same nonsense about the dragons that will only show up once or twice per season due to CGI being really expensive.

Except they had established the resurrection powers a few seasons or so prior. Although I agree that death not being an absolute constant is pretty bogus.

Sure was Jewish retconning all over the place.

The faith militant are the only somewhat reasonable ones, all the other fucks are just about killing people who tell jokes about them.
They just shame them instead.

No. Only because based Tyrion shows up in her segments.

>Not loving a cunt mouthed drunken dwarf.

Am I the only one who thinks she will burn down slavers bay, masters slaves and all?

Surely once Tyrion's plan inevitably fails - he's got a seven year plan on a show with two seasons left, they're not sticking around the East for 7 years - and she realizes that they are just ungovernable?

>Probably not
Lol fucking GRRM

He said TARGARYENS ARE NOT IMMUNE TO FIRE, Daenerys obviously is given what we have seen her do, we just don't know why

Jesus Christ you're a huge fag do you realize that?

Can't have the audience being confused about who's good or bad after all.

But he was promised prince and shit.

Name a better show on TV currently.

Protip: you can't

Not that I'm complaining, but what relevance did your pic have to your post?

Just read all of the pic and fucking hell.

What would Jews seriously have to benefit from muslim hordes though? I mean muslims hate Jews more than we do.

I skip over Sam the cuck scenes

Well yeah, Black Sails won't be back for a while.

Of course someone who can't be burned is a Jewish fantasy

The jews in charge of the show said "oy vey, this anti-degeneracy righteous white male leader has too much popularity with the goyim! They're supposed to be rooting for our subversive, degenerate, and flawed characters instead!" Better quickly kill him off

Her bloodline is more important to her character development than anything else. That's the point of her character being an emotionally unstable warmonger "for the greater good".

You're a fucking retard.

Is she really fat now in the show? I dknt watch it anymore, I read the books and theyre more entertaining.

>D&D remove Damphair, Coldhands and Stoneheart, but have plenty of time for LE SANDSNEKS BAD POOSI

The crone has granted you wisdom, based user.