Then she's just lyin'
About Bill Clinton.

Come on you sexists,
Earn a woman card,
Unlike Bill, it's not very hard.

I'm with her.

I thought OccupyDemocrats was for Sandersfags

What happened?

Did they finally put their collective credit so far in the toilet that they can't get another loan to donate money to Bernie?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=-dY77j6uBHI

They have no shame and just shill for anything that is far left. It's all just propaganda.

>She's been scrutinized for 24 years
Which is why she's untrustworthy
>She was a layer
>A senator
>And then secretary of state

Hmm... What does this really make me do... huh...

Woah, really makes you think, huh?

>she was a lawyer
she got disbarred. pretty untrustworthy

She forgot to pick up the phone.

Yet she shields a known rapist and paedophile called Bill Clinton, who for some reason she has wed

"A lawyer, a first lady, a senator, a secretary of state." Lol, all of those besides first lady are jobs filled with untrustworthy power hungry scumbags.

If you work for the government in america for over twenty years and nobody finds anything, that's a bit suspicious.

Yes, because aside from the evil racist cops killing poor black kids who dindu nuffin, the justice system is entirely infallable; and affluent people can never do anything wrong. Except for Donald Trump.

Also
>who is O.J. Simpson

>i cant handle more than 2 cell phones
>i want to lead the most powerful country on earth

she's a demon though. an evil one that eats people and drinks blood. just listen to her laugh that chills you to the bone.

Hand over the delegates, Bernie

>If she couldn't satisfy Bill Clinton, how will she satisfy America?

>claim that the establishment such as lawyers, senators, government officials are corrupt figure heads and aren't to be trusted
>but somehow it's perfectly okay to trust Shillary because she's a woman in those positions

The first two haven't happened yet. She's been under scrutiny because she's helped child molestors stay out of jail (and laughed about it), bullied the women her husband sexually assaulted, brought near third world levels of corruption to the State Department with all the "donations" made to the Clinton Foundation for special favors and oversaw the death of the first American ambassador since 1979. With the exception of lawyer, nearly every job she has had was because of her riding the coattails of her husband. While the investigations may not yet have found anything that totally nails her (yet), the hole always gets deeper and reveals more and more about her deceptive character each day.

>RIGHT...

Faggot detected.

Wow.........

Guess I'm a #Shill4Hill now..... woah....

Why do youngfags make bait threads? You're the cancer of 4 chan.

God damn. I am now artillery for Hillary.

Based off your extensive knowledge of US government, Russia-proxy?

I gate Hilldog, and you're not wrong, but what the fuck would you really know about our govt? I wouldn't speak with presumed authority on your government.

Hubris, friend. Beware.

>1 Post by the OP's ID

fuck you faggot

>Kosher
>That shiksa