C-Celeb th-thread: oh how redoubtable it is f-for b-betas to spoke shine a-an a-alpha's Porsche in it's garage

C-Celeb th-thread: oh how redoubtable it is f-for b-betas to spoke shine a-an a-alpha's Porsche in it's garage...

inb4 bears

include me in the screencap

god damn...

She's a beaut, but this is a dumb picture and looks so uncomfortable. Like, what the fuck is she supposed to be doing? Acting like she's at the start of a sprint? Horrible posture

I dont want to love Victoria anymore

Y-Yesterday m-me and m-my mistress Victoria Justice w-were a-at the Colber's F-Food Foff and w-were checking o-o-out the cereals when a-a a-asian m-man n-noticed V-Vic and a-asked i-if h-he c-could take a-a quick 5-5 second p-pic with h-her... I-I a-agreed a-and the n-next thing I-I knew h-he p-put h-his r-right a-arm o-on V-Vic's shoulder and s-starting p-pressing h-her breasts w-with h-his l-left hand... H-He t-told m-me i-it w-was a-a-an accident b-but k-kept f-fondling h-her freely... V-Vic l-looked shocked b-but r-rather helpless and j-just s-stood there a-as h-he b-breast p-pressed her softness... F-Finally I-I h-had t-to s-say something a-and spurt o-out a-a, "Hey!"... Then h-he t-told me n-not t-to m-mess with h-him b-because h-he w-works f-for the m-mob and o-ordered V-Vic t-to o-open h-her p-pants... V-Vic thankfully d-didn't o-obey... Then h-he t-tried unsuccessfully t-to s-stuff a-a hand into h-her p-pants and p-panties b-but Vic u-used a-all h-her strength t-to h-hold h-him o-off... He g-got m-mad; c-called m-me e-very n-name imaginably and l-l-left, c-calling V-Vic a whore... Vic w-was v-visibly shaken and I-I s-spent the r-rest o-of the d-day w-wishing I-I c-could h-have m-mustered u-up enough c-courage t-to s-stop the m-man...