Lil peep

Id like some genuine thoughts on his music from people who have actual listened to it or at least gave it a go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/56ojW_pCNxg
youtu.be/wAZo17JRp48
youtu.be/ktrGms0CT1E
youtube.com/watch?v=7Yf051WaTtE
youtube.com/watch?v=jYppnZmwbk0
youtube.com/watch?v=MaQXs1CeR10
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7R_9M83Wmk
soundcloud.com/wifirevolution2/sets/lil-peep-come-over-when-youre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's already another fucking thread for this aaron carter looking fucker

fuck off

this cracker sucks dick i refuse to listen his music

Yea I was posting it as that thread was posted. Any other thoughts though?

He's catchy and sometimes relatable, I fuck with him. Him and Lil Tracy have some of the catchiest hooks and melodies in the game right now.

Goat songs

>Crybaby
>Nineteen
>Skyscrapers
>Witchblades
>White Tee
>Hellboy
>GODS
>Star Shopping
>Yesterday
>Gym Class
>White Wine
>Dying Out West
>Beamer Boy

Well then I guess youre fucking useless to this thread then. Thanks for the input though

SmrtDeath does his same shtick but better

youtu.be/56ojW_pCNxg
youtu.be/wAZo17JRp48
youtu.be/ktrGms0CT1E

I thought he would suck based off what he looked like and I was right. Literally. His music is trash and he himself is a fag

ok fine i will listen to 3 of his songs

>The Brightside
Literally just Kid Cudi with high school emo band-type lyrics

>Benz Truck
Don, aman with niggerbass. It's not good

>witchblades
Somewhat tolerable but lil tracy greatly ruined the listenability

Finally someone who isnt just shitting on him because they dont actually listen to his music and judge him off looks or whatever. I definitely have to agree, his songs that he makes more melodic sounds absolutely amazing. I can agree with your input as I can relate to him sometimes as well but other he is a little off the deep end. Some of my favorites besides what you have already have listed are listed below in no particular order besides the fact that they are on my playlist

>Told Ya freestyle
>California world
>Drugz
>Crying
>Honestly
>Shelter
>Emo nite
>Goth queen
>Another cup
>Light show
>Praying to the sky
>The way I see things

Both of them aren't that good. listen to Big Rare if you actually looking for something vulnerable

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yf051WaTtE

youtube.com/watch?v=jYppnZmwbk0

The Brightside and Benz Truck are two of his worst songs. Listen to Nineteen or Beamer Boy

Try to not pick and choose songs next time. Witchblades is the only song I actually like out of those songs. Try picking some that either I or listed

Gonna add these too

>Absolute In Doubt
>A Plan To Kill Myself
>Highschool
>Veins
>Sex (Last Night)
>Your Eyes
>I Crash, You Crash
>Prada
>Giving Girls Cocaine
>Walk Away As The Door Slams
>The Song They Played (When I Crashed Into The Wall)
>Interlude
>Suck My Blood

I just finished listening to both of these and logged into my soundcloud to follow him. I really dig his music and like you said its vulnerable and something that I can relate to. It also reminded me of a smaller artist I found from a thread somewhere on Sup Forums named $hy and his one song hit pretty hard. He has other good ones but this one is probably my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=MaQXs1CeR10

hellboy was a genuinely enjoyable album for me. A lot of songs are like xo tour life though where they're somewhat embarrassing to listen to however

This is fucking great. Love how this is acapella song for the first part

Yea youre right, I dislike how a lot of weirdos listen to him now and act like they were about being sad and shit but im also glad peep is getting the attention he deserves as an artist. Also if its something genuinely enjoyable for you then dont let anyone else ruin that for you. Do what you do for you not for other people. Especially what music you listen to.

There's gonna be a ton more people doing that soon because once his album drops, he's gonna explode. Still, glad he's made it though

Peep is ok, and it's valid 'n all. Interesting to see where it goes.

Let's face it tho - this is emo rap

He and XXXTENTACION and all are emo rap

Hey, thank you so much for letting me know someone else liked it. Im glad someone is interested in the same kind of music that I like. Another good song of his is SXSW. One more artists ive found on here that I kinda like is convolk. He has some hit and miss stuff I feel like. This is probably my favorite song. The excerpt from good will hunting had my ass almost crying at 5 am one night.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7R_9M83Wmk

I'd say peep is emo, but X is goth

This night so sexy he turning me gay

Nigga*

Yea id agree especially on peeps older stuff but I feel like he made a big shift from wanting to just rap (told ya is his best old example) to actually singing and doing his own thing. Which can still be considered emo rap, but I really would not put him with X although no disrespect to him. I just feel like they are on different spectrum's in the music scene.

He finally publicly came out as bi yesterday so hey there is always a chance man.

I didn't pick and choose. I just listened to the ones youtube recommended me.

Alright well you somehow picked 2 of his shittiest songs, but if you dont like peep you dont like peep. To each their own.

I'm waiting for peep to go trans hnnnnnnnnnghh yas

Literal bae

Don't plug urself mate. I know u browse here

Also who got the leaks??

leaks have been out on soundcloud for a minute now. Just search hard enough. I think lifestrash and WIFI had some but I know lifestrash took down most of his songs. He used to have the whole album up from instagram if im not mistaken

Here u go, this is a few of them

soundcloud.com/wifirevolution2/sets/lil-peep-come-over-when-youre

Honestly, i thought Milk from Brockhampton took 'emo rap' to another level, with more dynamics and being more interesting. It's not the exact at all, but i just generally think its more tuneful, as a more classical pop song.

Lil peep, from what I've heard, is alright. I don't think he has any real song writing ability, but goes for what he likes. It works sometimes, but it often feels compulsive and catering to 'more is more'

Thanks. I've heard most of these, these are just rumored to be part 2 tracks most of Part 1 is still hidden which is what I wanna hear atm

>I don't think he has any real song writing ability

Completely disagree. He is so good at creating catchy choruses and hooks. The man would be a god tier song writer for pop stars. He really should go into ghost writing for pop artists

I agree wirh you on that he has great hooks, but that's about it. They're also all relatively the same. I want to see him grow more as an artist before i csn really get behind him

I think he'll grow with time, for sure. He only started in late 2015 and is only just releasing his debut album

Yeah, i honestly hope he does. I think he has some greatness within him, but i openly rec emo bands to people who will never listen to an emo band. I feel like if i rec'd peep, I'd have to give an argument at least 3x as strong

why dont you listen yourself you fucking pleb