Basedball will die before you retire and can spend all day every day watching games

>Basedball will die before you retire and can spend all day every day watching games
We even live, bros?

boreball death best day of my life

Because T20 cricket will take it over and it happens to be 11.6 trillion times better than boreball.

Gommies OUT

Baseball could lose literally half of its fans and money tomorrow, and it would still be bigger than the NHL. You've got nothing to worry about.

this

isn't cricket for people who are so bad at baseball they have to use a massive paddle instead of a bat

Playoff baseball is genuinely one of the most exciting sports, I just struggle to stay interested in it during the 180 game slog leading up to it, I'd probably feel differently if I could go and watch games in person though.

It's easier to hit the ball in Cricket sure but the game is much less forgiving in terms of the number of ways of being out and in most forms of cricket you only get a single chance to bat in a game.

The only way to do it is to almost exclusively follow your own team. It's not like football where you can catch all the big games every week. If you try to keep up with both leagues, or even your own team's league, you'll go insane. There's just too much going on 24/7 (30 teams across 4 different time zones).

I just follow the Jays' every game and then watch whatever other game ESPN Brasil decides to show on TV here.

What, just watch quick pitch every night or morning and you're good. Or look at box scores and some highlight videos for half an hour

wow that sounds so awesome

If you ever come to NY I'll take you to a Yankee game

Don't accept this offer from tripsguy, he's going to try and fuck your BP

>go to ballgame to see my favorite player on the last game of career
>can't wait to see him hit that one time!!
It's like having a one goal score limit for your favorite soccer player

feels batman

A good batter in cricket can stay on the field for a few hours, for example in test cricket a match lasts for 5 days with each team batting and fielding twice, you have to balance offensive shots and defensive blocking, if you lose 10 batters in a single day it's basically a total collapse.

>a match lasts for 5 days

You realise that this is an absurd length of time for a sporting event to last, right?

>boreball will die
>sad

If they cut the season by 50%-75%, I would give a fuck. Right now, it's literally the DBZ of sports, specifically with it's filler.

>Roos are THIS softcore
Pathetic