Is it better to have loved and lost or not to have loved at all?

Is it better to have loved and lost or not to have loved at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

pogomix.bandcamp.com/track/data-picard
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlY3km84NY
thefappeningblog.com/kathryn-leigh-kitty-beckwith-naked-7-photos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to love at all

They're equal. Do what you want, but remember that if you don't it's one less pretty significant thing you got to do in your life.

To elaborate further; What am I supposed to do with losing? Better to never have it or want it in the first place. Losing can cripple you quite a bit.

pogomix.bandcamp.com/track/data-picard

Unrequited love is understanding that ignorance is bliss. I wish I never met her.

I know that all too well

There is no unrequited love. You're just no match to her standards. That's it. What is in your had/fantasy doesn't count in the real world.

Love and lost=infinite pain.
Don't love=infinite lonelyness

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlY3km84NY

Both hurt, user.

It hurts immensely to not have anyone, and feel completely down and out. To feel like theres nothing tying yourself to this earth, no reason to live aside from not wanting to hurt your friends and family if you kill yourself.

It hurts immensely, to have someone you thought the world of, change his/her mind. To constantly wonder what changed, what you did wrong. To see things as simple as a restuaraunt, a highway entrance ramp, the passenger seat in your car, and be constantly reminded they're gone.

nothing like love to make your life have TRUE meaning and purpose.

that being said never fall in love because women will rip your fucking heart out and shove it down your neck and you will forever be broken

>happpned to me
>twice

d33p

are you a wizard.jpeg

You'll reach a certain point where you no longer feel those intense feelings of love except for your family. Women become companions and fuck buddies. Life becomes awesome.
It gets better little homie.

Try MGTOW. Never be mad again.

better to love

Better to not have loved. You at least still have hope.
Losing the girl you love sucks the life out of you. You pretty much completely shut down. Last 5 years has been complete hell.

That's because you suck.

>apply hand to penis
>enjoy oriental drawings
> no female required

pleb please

Losing love can make you kill yourself after killing other people. I'd much rather have never loved. But then again, sometimes I look into her eyes and hear her words and I think I can die a thousand deaths and it'll still be worth. But all those feelings turn to horrible bitterness if it goes south.

It's better to have loved and lost, at least you have nice memories... or you have been red pilled and dumped the bitch, so at least you can say you were in love, but no longer want a relationship
It's painful at first, yes, but gives you a lot of experience and you can't say you haven't tried

I still think that it is significantly better to have loved and lost. Loneliness is a terrible thing

Can't miss what you've never had, OP. I plan to pass through this world unnoticed and uncared for- lest I run the risk of ever leaving it a better place than I found it.

gondola4lyfe

this

all creeds of life adore me

It is better to learn about english and the fucking grammar first.

After you love and loss, the loneliness is 10x as bad because you know what it is to not be lonely.

Better to have loved and lost and then stalk their facebook and watch them become fat and gross and have retard babies with some cuck.

so i had sex once in my life. i was 19 and it was so awkward, never got even a real second or third round. i knew in the back of my mind that she aint shit but i still got obsessed because shes the cutest girl i ever even got to touch let alone sit on my face.
so 10 years go by, and shes done all my friends they all got their rounds in, i get played like a fool, and everyone in town thinks im gay.

point is: i get to see all these people cheat on girlfriends, see girlfriends cheat on them. meanwhile i cant get a lay ever and any hint that i would from a girl asking about me would result in them defaming me. once you had it you wish you got more. everyone else got the steak, i got a sample.

I disagree, once you are fed up with bad experiences you learn to value loneliness and freedom like it's your biggest treasure. I certainly do, and this last year has been the happiest of my life

show tits

Loved and lost so you can at least go to your grave without being a virgin.

I'm having this happen to me right now. I wasn't "in love" with her, but it still hurts looking back at all messages from 8 years ago.
She's got a kid now and a dude who seems pretty night. I'm sometimes jealous, but I'm genuinely happy for them.
I had a wet dream of her the other night. Brought back memories.

Old man's perspective here. I've loved a few times, even married for 11 years. And each one tore me up when it ended. Especially the one where I caught her cheating on me.

But I got over it, and now I have memories. I'm never going to do anything exciting again, but I can look back even at the failures and say at least I tried.

And in retrospect, the bad times really were worth it for the the good times.

Is it better to have checked and lost than to never have checked at all?

I admire your actions and thoughts after your heart break. I hope I'll be strong as you if it happens to me again, but I honestly never want to find out.

check'd

Oh FUCK YOU!

damn

the other side of that is you will never experience the company of going places and having fun. you will just travel alone and sit at a bar looking around and never get approached and when you approach people its like you cant connect at all.
all that matters is hookers and coke. why cant america have nice things?

I don't know, I cannot unfeel the pain of loss or the joy of love, so there's nothing to compare it to. I'd say the former, simply because I'd endure hell to feel her love and I've felt her love and am now paying for it with hell.

thefappeningblog.com/kathryn-leigh-kitty-beckwith-naked-7-photos/

you're welcome

shietttt

That sounds really pathetic user. Get it together man.

COME CHEER UP ME LADS, COME CHEER UP ME LADS

thanks

This is why once in a while we need oldfuckanons

Immediately after the loss, better to have not love at all. Eventually though you get over it for the most part and it's good you at least had the experience. It's tough but being a kissless hugless virgin at 30 has to be pretty fucking rough too. Worse I imagine.

You have it wrong, mothefucker. I'm in a 7 going on 8 year relationship and I'm very happy with who I'm with now. The other girl doesn't even matter anymore other than a nice memory.
But yeah, it'd sound pretty pathetic if I was still single and lonely and I wrote that. Kinda funny now in retrospect.

it's always better to have loved and lost. the human mind thrives on experience. love is one of the most intense experiences you can have.

I skip and whistle knowing the next guy is getting my sloppy seconds. Hard to be angry when you already destroyed that pussi

Maybe life hasn't drained my soul and dreams yet, but every time i actually loved it came with a sense of trust and comunication, and because of that all my "losts" have came with the understanding that life will move on and i'll be a happier, better person.

And, because i love my own company because im happy with how im working for myself, it has been truth every one of the four times.

I pick loving. It hurts but it gets better

It is better to love and lost.... At least it still COUNTS NIGGA

You gotta enjoy your own company or everything else is just coping, OP

9 years of depression that's not stopping anytime soon, better to not have loved at all.

>because i love my own company

This really is the secret sauce guys. You can't be miserable if you genuinely enjoy your own time.

I've been assured that the owner of a lonely heart is much better than a owner of a broken heart.

Incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic. No one had a chance to inturrupt; it was quite hypnotic.

>nothing like love to make your life have TRUE meaning and purpose.

>looking for someone else for meaning and purpose

This is why it never worked out you faggot.

Loved them lost. Then you usually have nudes

This is one of the most retarded popular "philosophical" questions ever.

Is it better to eat a sandwich and then have it be gone, or to have never had a sandwich at all?

Is it better to have a hot girl suck your dick and then leave, or for her never to have sucked your dick at all?

Experiencing awesome shit is always going to be better than not experiencing it. Nothing lasts forever you fucking morons. If you never wanted to experience something good because it would eventually end, you would never experience anything good ever.

Yes.

This is one the most retarded posts ever.

>This is one the most retarded posts ever.

>what is irony

/thread
>you fucking virgins

>Love and lost=infinite pain.
I find it more blissful to love an loss. But that's just me. It's like playing a video game it's hard for me to play the single player story mode more then once....

good analogy. love and lose; a story concluded

just get over the damn bitch. took me 3 years but now im glad i didn't an hero

Yes.
I pity people who have never loved or have never been loved.
I seriously feel sorry for people who have never been intimate with someone before.
And pity and sorrow are horrible things to have aimed at you in my opinion.

I've been lucky as fuck, I was born skinny, with good genes, and have fucked around 100 women in my life... I've not got laid in 3 years and it doesn't bother me because I know I've had enough sex for a lifetime anyway and I will get some again eventually.
But I could NEVER imagine not ever had sex.
It's so intimate and personal sometimes and you feel that connection when it's really fucking good... I can't imagine not ever having experienced it.
I just spent over an hour on the phone to my ex who was the last person I slept with 3 years ago and it didn't take long for her to bring up how good the sex was and how she misses it.

Sex and love is something everyone needs.
You hear the argument "you can't miss what you've never had"... but sex and love is rubbed in your face all the time on TV or in public.
Everyone knows it's good.

Im 25. Never had a gf. I wouldn't know

I have loved and lost, but i haven never not loved at all. so i don't know.

Love/lost. What doesn't kill you, sometimes literally, makes you stronger. Nice, if you have friends, family as a support. Think about yourself. Your life, career, etc. Rebuild yourself.

>Love and lost=infinite pain
No
Love and lost = temporary pain
unless you're a complete piece of shit loser, then theres no helping you either way

fuck hormones man
you know that it's all just chemistry and instincts
but it hurts bad real bad

love is just another word for insanity or a chemically imbalanced reaction to a person place or thing that can't be identified by the brain so it makes you feel intense emotions. Best not to let it in unless you want to end up broken in a single bedroom apartment with nothing but a set of golf clubs.

I'm over her been for awhile still sometimes terrored by dreams but besides that everything is fine. My troubles are finding someone new to attend my time too.

You can always have the nice memories of love but there is no greater pain than losing your one true love. To never love is to be a faggot

Your all messed up and having nightmares and yet you can't think of anything but jumping right back into the frying pan? Why not get your shit together and learn to be you and make your own decisions? Do you need a mommy figure to make your decisions for you? I'm not being critical of you, I am just asking what you think of my questions. I am genuinely curious why you and every other person I know that gets fucked to hell and back is in a blind rush to fill the void like some sort of weakling.

I guess the only ones who can say for sure are the ones who loved and lost.
I am not one of them.

Not sure if I'm grateful for that.
I hear loss is like withdrawal from an opiate.

Blind rush? It's been 4 years for me m8. When we broke up after I got my last stuff from her house. Never once saw her again in the past 4 years. I still have dreams about her yeah. But those are basically out of my control. I'm more then aware that we broke up because we grew apart and that was it. There is no blind rush. I've been on dates and shit with other girls in the past 4 years. They are just so mentally dulling. I think its just my area...

Ah, I get you. So in those four years you haven't found peace nor a replacement? That sucks but you never know. You could find someone great or come to terms with loneliness. Or you could find someone else who tears you apart again or the loneliness could eat you up. There is no answer really. Hope for the best and take it day by day I guess. I have to admit that I am better at dealing with loneliness personally. All the effort and mental stress of trying to reach that Hollywood love story was more hurtful than just letting it all go and dealing with my lonely reality. But that is me and I am a weird fuck up if that is any consolation.

In simpler times maybe I would feel that it was better to have love and lost but now with the way things are. Maybe it's just me but the relationship between men and woman is like some kind of sick game in this society. I get far more painful memories than present ones. But maybe that is all just bullshit and it's always been this way and I am just making excuses for my own failings. Who knows.

Its better to have loved and lost. That feeling was wonderfull and I'm a better man even tho I lost it.

Seriously guys, never went to a coffee alone, read a book or something?

Never tried to learn something, struggle incredibly, then eventually make it?

Love yourself OP. If you don't enjoy yourself you have worse problems than what anyone else can throw at you; and if you do, then you'll overcome everything

After 6 years with my cunt girlfriend id say, its better to have loved and cut it off before the fucking "accidental kid" when she "lost" her birth control. date em, fuck em, run. until your ready to potentially fuck the same person twice a month until you die