Explain yourself, Mexico

>Mexico has now become the world's fattest country with a 32.8 percent adult obesity rate
>About 70 percent of Mexican adults are considered to be overweight
>As a result, the majority of the racks in the clothing stores are filled with plus sizes
>Majority of the Mexican population blame the establishment of American fast food centres and other restaurants focusing on pizza, hamburgers and deep-fried chicken, chips, cookies, for rise in levels of obesity

Yo, this is old as fuck but I don't remember seeing these beaners talking about this, so I'm giving you this opportunity to explain why you are such fat shits. Use it

Yea, muthafucka

I'm blaming the shitskins

Good work, Texas

so if we planted a wall of celery it would be fucking kryptonite to both sides? problem solved

No user, they'd start farming it. It's genetic at this point.

Fuckin Mexifats

>import coke
>export burgers

Truly Mexico is getting the better deal

You are the shitskins

>America thinking they are hot shit suddenly when mexico Is overweight
>They are still the worst

All the thin ones are moving to america to artificially make america less fat as a country

>suddenly
Its been this way for years leaf

Yo, bump

All the ones in shape swam, ran, and climbed over the United States.
Only the fatties remain in Mexico now.

It is thanks to:
1.- Poor education. People do not realize they are killing themselves while eating Junk food.
2.-Junk food is pretty cheap and you can find it anywhere. Not only gringo's fast food, but mexican "antojitos" (snacks) also, mexico's fast food can be rally greasy.
3.-There's literally no sports culture. TVE only game people cares about is soccer and most of the time, it becomes another excuse to do nothing bit to sit con tour ass alma day and do nothing.

Holly shit. Fucking autocorrect.
*The only game people cares about is soccer and it becomes a excuse to do nothing but sit on your ass all day.

DAMN

>>Majority of the Mexican population blame the establishment of American fast food centres and other restaurants focusing on pizza, hamburgers and deep-fried chicken, chips, cookies, for rise in levels of obesity
>IT'S EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MY OWN

FAT FUCKING FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're not fat, they're fluffy

fatter then USA ?
impossible!!!
this meme must end only in the USA ths fact scooter horde get spotted

STOP LIYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT OP, WE'RE FAT BUT WE'RE NOT MORBIDLY SHIT IN PANTS RASCAL DRIVING MURRILARDS.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

chile jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja talking about food jajajajaaj

what you are saying that everybody in mexico have a lot of money becuase to be fat you need to have at least some kind of money.

ppl in th usa is fat becuase of food stamps but in mexico you need to work just to get food.

ppl in chile work to eat meat 3 times a month, in mexico there are ppl who eat meat everyday.

what you are asking is fucking dumb and autist, and really bad shittposter.

Congratulations, chile-chanh as notice mexico sempai lmao

fucking kek

Thanks Texas

para tener comida ocupas tener dinero.

Pinche muerto de hambre culero jajajaj has de estar en los putos huesos? esta muy cara la comida?

actually junk food is really expensive, only a poor faggot would say that.

and you are underage also.

has de ser chilango pinche muerto de hambre

es mas importante el corrector que lo que dijo verdad? como no tienes nada inteligente que decir siempre corriges a la gente, porque quieres tener el control siempre.

Eres una puta virgen que quiere tener el control porque todo el tiempo lo controlan y manda,

andale ve a traer las tortillas chairo !!

>Majority of the Mexican population blame the establishment of American fast food centres and other restaurants focusing on pizza, hamburgers and deep-fried chicken, chips, cookies, for rise in levels of obesity

this, and also the fact that 9 out of 10 people i know drink nothing but fucking candywater 3 times a day or even more, my boss literally arrives with a can of coke EVERY single fucking day at 8am, then 4 hours later he wants another one for lunch, then 4 hours later another one when we get out of the office...

Everytime i go to the grocery shop, i see people with a 2 liter coke at 10 am, its absolutely fucking disgussting and ridiculous.

A fucking leaf

tell me how you work hard for your boss and then fuck your ass everyday?

the only way to get employed in mexico is being fucked in the ass by your boss.

tell me how these ppl have money and you dont? why dont you enjoy coke too? dont you have 8 pesos to buy one?

muerto de hambre detectec.

y el gobierno tiene la culpa de que ganes una mierda y de que te cojan el ano en la chamba todos los dias verdad?

it's only mexico city, m8, the rest of the country, especially the northern parts are doing fine, drink some tequila in our honor

Mexicans, along with niggers, make up the majority of fat people here too. In fact, if we didn't have so many of these greaseballs in this country, our obesity rate would drop off considerably.

Mexicans are just a failed peoplehood at every level.

>actually junk food is really expensive

are you considering Starbucks junk food?

>the only way to get employed in mexico is being fucked in the ass by your boss.

way to project your homo degenerate fantasies Humberto.

Also sorry that you didnt have the chance at a good university so you could learn to be productive on the modern world. Your parents were right when they told you "estudia"

post a picture of your gut with timestamp chubby tubby

are you rolly polly like trump?

The fatties couldn't make it over the fence.

why are you fat then? whats your excuse? your mommy didnt know how to cook?

good luck with your cheating ass wives and women, and your rotten family and society values.

your vast mayority are drones and stupid niggers who suck up welfare.

i see that in your lever of life, you see a lot of mexicans, it must be good to be along side with mexicans, living in a shit neighborhood, cant move to a white neirborhood?

just dont sleep and work all day untill you die drone please. and dont come bitching about how you have contact with shitty ghetto mexicans, we only send you guys the worse shit, So open your mouth gringo and enjoy!!

lmao

just regular one the one they sell at oxxos? but i dont think you can shop in oxxos, its too expensive for you right? so you buy the generic housemade version of it

jajaj pinche muerto de hambre culero xD

Ni aunque pongas a mickey mouse me ganas pinche virgen culero

actually more central and south americans sudacas are the ones who cross the border.

oh well ask your gf then how did she got his job?

have you ever wonder how stupid but atractive ppl gets so far?

You are a little kid, keep milking your daddys dick kid one day you will pay your own internet, and untill that day, dont try to ague with adults please.

The gringo didn't make you stuff your face with starch and meat five a day. Don't blame me for your Indian genes and your inability to control yourself. Have another gordita, Paco.

Kek, I think our Amerindian ancestry DOES has something to do with it.

I get fat pretty easily but it doesn't take much to burn it off, plus, it's super easy to gain muscle.

if you cant write full english go back to hispachan, dont waste our time here with spanglish bullshit.

there are even more cheap junk food outside oxxos, you ignorant indio, thats the point here.

jajajaj sal al mundo real niño y algun dia entenderas porque eres tan pendejo jajajaj

shes not my girlfriend (yet) and she got her job dentist becuse her dad and mom are dentists and shes gonna inherite the business when her dad retires.

Corn, greasy meat, and beer will do that to a people. I don't blame 'em.

>full english

>junkfood outside of oxxo lmao
i think outside of oxxos they have parking lost for them and they dont allow anyoene to sell outside of them.

have you ever been in to a oxxo?
why use a proxy? kys fdaggot

>mfw i live in tamaulipas, infested with narcos and corrupted politicians even in my block, but still managed to finish my degree and find a decent job where im only using my brain.

bad luck for you Humberto, try harder next time.

Oh, and sugar too. Why do Mexicans put so much sugar in everything? It's almost as bad as our High Fructose Corn Syrup.

It is rude to speak in a language an Anglophonic board would not understand unless it is for comedic effect, I invite you to put in practice half of that spanglish you Norteño must be so used to.

>the thin ones
wew lad.

Who's the qt in the right?

"los tacos de la esquina" is junk food too , josé

We want to be just like the coolest kid in the block (you)

me on the right user... w....why.y...? :3

I dont need to try, i just did.

Post feets then familia
Name works too

yeah sure you did.

jajajajaj

>speaks english, never been in the usa

puedo hacer lo que se me pegue la gana mierdesilla.

>trying to control ppl in a public board
first day on the internet kid?

How many calories does wall building burn?

i dont know but tunneling is really good for your biceps

One day you will know when you stop being fat and stupid.

More than the average American does

>>look mom im posted in the internet

talking about genes
and he is a nigger himself.

african slaves? why you care so much about race?

fuckign niggers lmao what kind of food does nigger slaves have? you know gorditas? you are blessed then

>uses pork lard for tamales
>uses high fat cheese and meats
>drink a lot of beer
>eat candy and drink Horchata
>tortillas with everything (carbs)

They are fat because as times get harder, people turn to their addictions, and since food is legal and promoted with little concern for health, this has become a crisis. People are fatter because they are depressed and eat/drink to produce endorphins.

Coming from a leader whose country we use as a landfill kek

creative comments of 2016 9/10 kotaku

Either you try harder or not try at all please.

Post Mexican THICK

why are you a junky annon? your parents didnt love you? why are you addicted?

Adiction is a sensitive word, you just use it like that? i dont think so .

>germany kek

Did you know that we pay over 14 billion anually in "food stamps" and benefits to illegal Mexicans that come here for six months and go back your country is getting a large portion of those benefits even more so then American blacks that's why your fat Juan

I'll do it myself then

>junk food is expensive
where do you live?

Underrated.

nah, i live in the north and still there are a lot of fatasses here

>my head will never be smashed between those thighs

Why live

>It's americas fault I'm stuffing my face full of burgers!

>all that clay and still a shithole

yes and you dont know that thse ppl that descend from native mexicans living there, the latinos that takes foodstamps also work, ask niggers and lazy white ppl who only take.

And yes those 14 billions are for niggers, for lazy whites and others minorotys that your others races pay for it.

You deserve to spend more money on them how many years you have with the inmigration problem?

thing is that your goverment cant pay for all of them, thats why you dont take them becuase your whole system will collapse if you do, you first need to maintain niggers and lazy white shits.

Dont come here talking shit about you dont know anithing about.

next time do your homework and try harder faggot.

LArge proportion? show me facts of those 14 billions being spend ONLY in to latino familys.

you are a fuckign stupid little shit.

1 statte have more natural resorce than your whole country.

I think i own more land myself than your shole city.

Good luck with your 60% old ppl population, keep importing sandniggers and black shits, that would help you with your copulation problem.

You see there many virgin white males that are like you, dont want to have a family, so you need this niggers rapefuges to help you fuck your women and stain your race. nice.

Judging you from the way you are acting it must be your first time on the internet
>speaks english, never been in the usa
1. Treats going to the US like some kind of achievement
2. I have done my traveling, and even if I stayed in this side of the border my entire life it would not be an excuse for learning the default lingua franca of the world
>trying to control ppl in a public board
I loose nothing from leaving you alone, I was actually thinking about how much of a self entitled brat you are, you are only ridiculing yourself, it is time to get out of your bubble.

It's nice you have such great and fertile land, and an abundance of it.
Ever thought of doing anything with it?

Food is delicious + sedentary lifestyle
Fugg off texas

That's Mal Malloy. She's American

Fucking idiot

But hey! The revolution totally helped redistributing all that land to farmers that can work it r-right?!

Your a god damn third world educated fucking autist look up the god damn benefit statistic's by fucking demographic your fucking people are getting more then niggers dumb fuck ever notice in the border states they have small towns population 1246 they have over 20k mail box's and po addresses you know why juan? Because your lazy fucking shit people hop the god damn border once a month to get thier whole fuckin families American benefit checks these are numbers your autistic uneducated ass can't deny in the states of California Arizona and Texas fucking Mexicans are getting more welfare benefits then blacks don't argue when your fucking clueless Juan it's just makes your people look more like niggers

thats you sir.

Trusm mekid thats just your ego talking. Just acept you are a basement dweller, and why the fuck you come to pol?

also its pretty lame to show off things on random internet boards, much attention?

lol, the diference kid is that i dont need to justify my existance with others just to prove i exist, like you just did.

Congratulations, you are a faggot once more.

Why do i want to upload my tokyo picutures? have you ever been in hawaii?

thats wha i thought.

just stay silence kid and dont be so stupid, one of these days your agoing to get fucked to post your shit on internet.

paris an overated stinky shitthole the subway smells like rooten rats and chese. i like more the places mexico have than paris sht, expensive and stinky, no ty.

nah we will let it to waste. its not like we need it.

wow you are like 14 yo faggot ffs

actually this.

tfw no chubby mexican gf to go eat nachos with

ajajajaj chilanguito muerto de hambre culero

has de estar mas negro que el culo de un perro.

Coke is cheaper than water.
There's no incentive to look good.
Most people live sedentary lifestyles.
Gyms are either too expensive or too ghetto for average populace.
Everything is fried and has carbs.
People have every reason to be depressed and over eat.

at least education in mexico is a right, and not a business, good luck paying your college bills 10 years later lmao

the goverment pay you here to study, a friend of mine got a giant tv and a ps3 from that money. its really nice dud.

look it foryourself and please yourself, you can find all about welfare if you look for it.

it sucks to be in the usa. and unless you have a thinderbird MBA or some shit like that.

Also education in your colleges are shit, and is really overated and overpriced.

Go back to hispachan third rate shit poster. What the fuck is wrong with you? People like you give a bad rep to mexicans.

I'm not fluent in spic, but I read enough to figure out that you lick taints for a living

dude, seriously, better to shut up, what this guy is saying is true and getting a TV or a console with money that is supposed to be invested in education isn't something to be proud of, it is simply retarded

Sure Mexifats, blame everything but the real problem. FUCKING CORN!

It looks like a vegetable, but really it might as well be pure sugar.

Stay the fuck away memeth.

>Coke is cheaper than water.
keep buying fancy wather lmao, dud its just wather it doesnt matter the brand they wont change the H2O formula trust me stupid shit

>There's no incentive to look good.
you are a fat fuck
>Most people live sedentary lifestyles.
most ppl you have know in your 15 years of life that is live a sedentary life. dony you have friends to go play with?

>Gyms are either too expensive or too ghetto for average populace.
lmao poor little shit dont have 200 pesos for a month gym in your fucked up neighborhood lmao

>Everything is fried and has carbs.
yeah all your mom does is fucking faggot

>People have every reason to be depressed and over eat.
Only stupid ppl is fat with no reason.

and you are the one depressed.

Ppl who get deluded in their own reality live traped there your whole life, blaming others for your failure, what you dont do foryourself, no one will do it for you. Stupid little shits when will you ever learn.

But dont worry i have the perfect solution, just fucking kys

I think you've mistaken me for the landscaper.

I don't speak Illegal Immigrant.

there is no rep to protect, just your own way of seeing things.

Pequeño chilanguito culero ni casandote con una blanca del norte mejoras tu puta raza culera pinche cucaracha mierda