Women Leaders

Has there ever been a decent, competent female leader in history? I honestly can't thing of anybody.

Help me out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoIZdEBf9Wk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wrath_of_God
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

I dont think Catherine the Great fucked up too badly did she?

No.

i know nothing about this woman
everything i've ever heard on her is either on one extreme or the other
speak me wisdom

Catherine was breddy great.

angie made some mistakes ofc, but I think her biggest mistake is being elected into these shitty times

>She's a Tory
>THE TORIES
>THE TORIES
>THE TORIES

That's basically the long and short of it.

Elizabeth bathory was pretty based

>schitzo

fpbp

She's conservative so limp-wristed left-wing cucks hate her guts.

My mother loves this woman yet she's essentially a liberal and doesn't understand any of her positions. A typical case of women loving other "strong examples" of women in powerful positions.

>woman
>leader
there's your problem, women are followers by nature, they're like herded sheep

theodora

She was a big meanie who didn't let nationalized industries sit around and drain Britain's life by protesting instead of working.

Was Catherine the Great great?

well you earn the tittle great by being great i suppose?

Isn't she incredibly hated amongst a lot of people in the UK?

Pretty good, wasn't even Russian, came from Holstein in Germany and managed to secure the Russian throne when her husband turned out to be an absolute retard. Most others in her position would have been exiled.

Afterwards she pushed through through some good education and medical reforms, kept ambitious men as her 'favourites' in competition against each other. Put down a sizeable revolt from a pretender (technically the legitimate king) and secured the Crimea, set up Poland to get fucked later on by dropping support for a former favourite (who she helped get elected as King of Poland).

Thats about all I can remember.

Or should I say Catherine the So-So?

THATCHER!

>not "chosen by god"

Her willingness to cover for pedophiles disqualifies her.

Yeah by entitled poor faggots who thinks the government owes them a living.

My Dad worshiped the woman.

THANK YOU LEAF FRIEND

But she fucks niggers.

Boudicca

FUCKING SOUTHERNERS GO HOME

WESSEX IS THE INFERIOR ANGLO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who dis?

Gilgamesh wasn't a nigger

Gilgamesh was based. But it is a recorded fact that Saber fucks niggers, just like Mugi.

Benefit fags and poortherners.

She is absolutely fucking based and despised feminism and was for the encouragement of the nuclear family and women being at home.

Fucking great leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoIZdEBf9Wk

Smart woman with a chemistry degree, not some bullshit womens studies degree.

In b4 'mines', she wasn't that great. Yes, she had more balls than any other prime minister in the last 60 years but there were a lot of awful aspects, like how she did a lot of damage to the education system (already massacred by Labour).

The dismantling of the LEAs, the abolition of tenure at universities, the arbitrary university rating systems and her idea that fashioning the system into a market-orientated one would make education more dynamic didn't work. If anything it got rid of that part of the old guard who knew what they were doing and invited in the current generation of upper class extreme-left retards at school authorities who put BMX and texting classes into curricula. She didn't consider the consequences of things like this and in the end the teachers' unions just became stronger (nonetheless she was more wise than that silly old fucker Kenneth Baker who would've made things even worse). This is one example of several.

She gave workers power and took power away from unions.

This was needed and a good thing.

Don't complain Scargill you cunt.

Well her foreign and domestic policies were good and especially with the Falklands and the IRA

The question posed was competence not integrity and principles.

Has there ever been an empire with better food?

wasn't she globalist af?

>can talk and discuss in a civil manner
>actually knows her shit
>wants to make Germany great again

she isn't in Merkels seat yet but who knows what happens in the future, I think that shes the first Female politican I saw that seems to be competent.

can't think of one

She was against the Berlin Wall coming down because she knew that the Soviets would unleash their spies and shit on the West.

Seriously.

yes. every.

>Golda Meir[nb 1] (born Golda Mabovitch, Гoлдa Maбoвич; Golda Meyerson/Myerson between 1917-1956; May 3, 1898 – December 8, 1978) was an Israeli teacher, kibbutznik, stateswoman and politician and the fourth Prime Minister of Israel.

After the Munich Olympics terrorist massacre, she set up a secret commite and ended up completly destroying massive terrorist cells to prevent another terrorist attack against the jewish people.

She sent hitmans all over europe blowing the fuck outta muslims, there was one civilian casualty, a german student walking home, but a goys head blowing off doesnt really matter.

She turned all muslim terrorists into scared little cats, she was pretty hardcore and eventually got the name "The Iron Lady". Even a good movie about the whole ordeal.

You are the type of cuck retard that ensures Britain is gridlocked into pathetic stasis and tribalism based on whose father voted for whom forever. 'Don't complain', or what exactly?

Not denying that, she had good aspects of course, like I said, she had more balls than any male counterpart in her position

If you ever want to read something brutally hardcore about Golda Meir, the munich massacre, and the disclosed top-secret method of Mossad, read this. Might take an hour but its completly mindblowing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wrath_of_God

>Being powerful is like being a lady; if you have to tell people you are, you aren't

B A S E D Thatcher

>competent female leader
>usury, debt, credit, consumerism and the creation of a neo liberal hellhole.

> all 3 based female leaders ITT are English
Truly we were as gods