>KitKat -- Kit-Kat
>Smokey Bear -- Smokey The Bear
>C-3PO has a silver leg -- C-3PO is completely gold
>Interview With The Vampire -- Interview With A Vampire
>Sex And The City -- Sex In The City
>E.T. home phone -- E.T. phone home
>Fruit Loops -- Froot Loops
>JCPenney -- J.C. Penny -- JCPenny
>I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in -- I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down
>It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood -- it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood
>Magic mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? -- Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?
>Fly! Fly! Fly! -- Fly my pretties! Fly!
>That's not a knife, that's a knife -- That's not a knife, this is a knife
>We are the champions -- We are the champions .... of the world!!
>Life was like a box of chocolates -- Life is like a box of chocolates
>If you build it he will come -- If you build it they will come
>You're gonna need a bigger boat -- We're gonna need a bigger boat
>No, I am your father -- Luke, I am your father -- No Luke, I am your father
>6 people in JFKs car -- 4 people in JFKs car
>Ellis Island bridge -- the only way to Ellis Island is via ferry
>Koreas are above china -- Koreas are below china
>Sicily is connected to Italy (it was never called the boot) -- Sicily is beneath Italy in the Mediterranean Sea and Italy was always the boot
>Earth is located near the center of the Milky Way galaxy -- Earth is located on the end of the Sagittarius arm of the Milky Way galaxy

You're hamfistedly referring to the "Mandela effect". where people mis-remember things and believe the universe has changed and somehow they're the only ones who notice.

>Basically, autism

>Koreas are above China
they still are though

You know we live in a time of absolute retardation when instead of admitting they mis remembered something, they think that reality itself has changed.

I seem to recall human beings being smarter.
But that may also be the Mandela effect at play.

The we are the champions one he says "of the world" at the beginning and then not at the end.

That is called being a child. Then you grow up and realize the horrible truth.

The jif one has always been correct because the slogan was 'choosy moms choose jif'. Jiffy is a popcorn brand.

The Home Depot one has always been correct because the slogan is "That's the power of the Home Depot."

Koreas are above China. Ever looked at a globe before?

Sex and the city has always been correct because that was the name of the article she wrote in the show.

Of course Adolf Hitler had blue eyes, ever heard of the Aryan bloodlines?

are you blaming shit education and memory on the universe itself. The ones I know of those, I by a large, also remember as they are today.

And Earth could never have been in the center of the galaxy, that shit is bombarded with radiation on a regular basis.

>Op is a faggot -- Nope, still a faggot

Our solar system actually resides sort of in between the edge and the center of the Milky Way.

All of this shit started after the Hadron collider was turned on. It is fucking with our space time guys.

shit quality but just so you see who really should look at a globe.

bad troll

>anything above anything
>on a globe

This is by far the darkest timeline

The other day a customer wanted to return some shit, so being a manager I told them we couldn't because of a fourteen day return policy, customer says it wasn't that way when they bought it. Basically told her she was full of shit politely. She called a store six hours away and had me talk to them on the phone because they would do ge return at their store. So I told the dude on the line, "Sir I don't know what universe you are from but in this one we have a fourteen day return window of which that return was a month ago, I also hate to be the one to tell you but Trump is president. We have it rough in this timeline." I could tell he was trying not to laugh, then I hung up and told her we still aren't going to do the return a month late. But now I am "trump/strict 14 day return policy" guy at our store.