Where is the good white music these days?

Where is the good white music these days?

I'm tired of having to choose between rap and whiny emo shit or bitch pop.

Dubstep used to be all over Sup Forums, but I don't see music threads anymore. what's the successor to dubstep?

also, contribootin;

youtube.com/watch?v=AFFyO-bH00w

youtube.com/watch?v=fa935YfSBrY

youtube.com/watch?v=73Sx-OwuaLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2axy9Ha3VMI
youtube.com/watch?v=MwkPzKHtT70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vaporwave is the whitest most colonial music ever created. literally stealing from the black man and women who wrote these songs in the 80s

Why not look into older music?

mozzart

whiney emo shit and bitch pop IS white music.

music reflects the spirit of the times. the most resonant music is in the present

>art imitates reality

youtube.com/watch?v=2axy9Ha3VMI

no, see the songs in my OP. great music, electronic white music, even if you don't hear it on the radio

Car Seat Headrest

thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.

I'm mostly looking for electronic music, however

>I'm mostly looking for electronic music, however
OPN and Hudson Mohawke

Hudson Mohawke is interesting, thx user

>good white music
>dubstep

silly OP, this is why white music isn't good

1st Album
youtube.com/watch?v=MwkPzKHtT70

>Dubstep used to be all over Sup Forums, but I don't see music threads anymore. what's the successor to dubstep?

go back to your containment board

my home board is Sup Forums

I'm talking about Sup Forums back in ~2010

now when I go on Sup Forums music threads generally don't even exist

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
Cancer incarnate, even for Sup Forums standards

Also
>dubstep
>good music
Pick one and only one

to each her own

Chill out, dude. It's not like he's trying to shit up a thread.

we can tell lmao
shave your neck

what does my neck have to do with music?

btw, Sup Forums in 2010 was the vast majority of Sup Forums users, and the entry point for most users of other boards

the opposite of "containment board"

similarly, Sup Forums is the largest board on Sup Forums today and the most prominent

>he doesn't know dubstep was literally created by black people, taking influence from multiple other black genres

it was influenced by black music and white music, but dubstep is a white genre, originating in the UK

this dude is obviously a retard Sup Forums poster that knows nothing about music

don't spoonfeed him

electronic music in the UK is incredibly diverse, probably one of the blackest things to come out of there

its also closely related to grime which is essentially the british response to hip hop

please take your racist revisionist bullshit back to Sup Forums

the top producers of electronic music in the UK and elsewhere are white; that includes dubstep

again, it has diverse influences, both white and black, the genre itself is largely a white genre.

take your PC faggot bullshit elsewhere.

ironic too, you're trying to "deconstruct" and I'm just trying to enjoy some music. post a tune or fuck off to some faggy emo thread

Vaporwave and "lofi" hip hop beats are pretty popular right not. Also, there's still a bunch of shitty bitch pop and "indeh." There's always neo-psych, which was going pretty strong late 2000's to early 2010's, but most of that music is just indeh music drowned in effects. And then there's nu-metal, but that's all terrible. Other than that, white music has been really barren in the past few years.