Sup Forums I need help. I have a urine test in 4 days. What is the best method for detox or masking

Sup Forums I need help. I have a urine test in 4 days. What is the best method for detox or masking.

THC is fat soluble. You're fucked.

nah buddy ur good. all u need to do is drink 1 gallon of water each day and then when u r going to get ur test done just drink a monster or redbull or something

I know I'm thinking so. But I have like 0 or like 2% fat and weight 130 pounds

Test is Monday 11 oclock

What will a mister or red bull do? Have you tested this?

Congrats on losing your job, you worthless stoner

Haven't got the job yet and had no idea they were going to test.

buy this stuff called vale's.

pharmacist bro and army bro used it to pass.

Vales ? What is it?

Tell us what vales is faggot

Most smoke shops have synthetic piss. I work at a smoke shop and it's only like $18. Just have to heat it to body temperature in the microwave and then keep it on your body to keep it your temp. As long as you aren't trying to be a doctor or something important they won't watch you piss.

Jello

red bull gives you wings

Doesn't give your piss wings

find a smoke shop. ask for a detox drink. usually over 30 bucks. typically drink an hour before your test or something.

im 2 for 2 with it.

honestly? have a friend piss into something right before you have to do it and use his. ofc, he has to be clean and should be of your gender. masking is getting increasingly harder with new methods of busting you and detox is not going to work unless you have weeks/months

Detox drinks should be like $20, but they aren't fool proof. A lot of people fuck it up by just drinking king it an hour before their test. That's not how they work. Synthetic piss is fool proof.

im not joking here, this is your best bet

Drink bleach daily up to piss test. At least 24oz a day. Trust me - this works.

OP I'VE DONE THIS

Ok this is what you need to do:
Go to GNC and get some creatine. This will increase the specific gravity of your urine, you also need to take some Vitamin B12 (riboflavin) this will change your piss to a yellow color. You are going to have to take the creatine and V B12 for 3 days before the test. the day before the test and the day of, drink a gallon of water a day. This will cause your piss to be diluted, the creatine will make it seem normal in conjunction with the yellowing from the Vitamin B12.

i personally avoided the fake/friends piss things simply for all the set up it took. as well as having to deal with a sack of piss strapped to my leg.

if this is a retail job or something im sure they wont be checking for any fake shit, but i never tried.

still, detox has worked for me twice.

Alright nigger listen up. You're lucky I saw this post. Most of these dumbasses are just gonna fuck you around or give you false information due to inexperience. Me and some choice others know, taking a urinalysis drug test conducted by an independent facility worth any shit cannot be circumvented by cleansing/fake piss.

Some really cheap shitty companies, and minimum wage jobs will accept you regardless, and tell you that you passed even though it may have been "inconclusive". Which is what pretty much every test that anyone tries to take b12/caffiene/vinegar/excercise whatrver you have heard works.

High paying positions, government postions, postions involving machinery operation/expensive shit operating will almost always send you to a top notch lab that will know definitively whether or not you pass or fail.exactly what you fail for.

That being said assuming no one is watching the absolute safest method is to tape a bottle clean, REAL pee to your leg to keep it warm.and use that.

Otherwise, anything shorter than 2 weeks sobriety for anyone 180lbs and less. (Longer the more weight) is an absolute guaranteed failure.

Hope this helps.

Should've mentioned fake piss more. The supposed "fake piss" they sell on headshop websites is an absolute crock. Any facility worth a damn will have a good laugh at your expense.

I bet you didn't try drinking bleach, faggot

I am 130 lb do you think I can pull this off in 4 days

That was me last year, OP. Eat as many fatty foods as u can now until the test. Drink lots of water too and you will be completely fine

Fatty food are not recommended because weed is stored in your fat cells.

Does anyone know how well the detoxification drinks work

buy some fake pee from amazon

if you don't want to smuggle in someone else's pee or rely on sketchy detox products then do what I did: drink so much water that you piss out watery urine

My piss was so watered down that the results of the test came back "dilute" which isn't a pass and isn't a fail. They scheduled me to take another one (which bought me time) and I did that same thing. The second time my results were a pass

This is the plan so far and thinking of taking the day off detox drink