So, i fucked up a little bit. I'm a 21 year old from NYC...

So, i fucked up a little bit. I'm a 21 year old from NYC. I was bored last week(Wednesday night) and used a texting app(textnow) and pretended to be a mutual friend and texted some girl i used to know. I didnt send anything bad, but as a joke i mentioned her and I(the person i was pretending to be) dating and she caught on that it wasn't really the person i was saying it was. She then texted my real number and asked if i had seen somebody mentioned in the fake conversation and how she thought maybe it was her was texting her from a fake number. She told me she was going to file a police report and a little after that the conversation ended. So now i started to worry a little bit, but whatever. The next day, about halfway through the day she blocked me on snapchat and instagram. I dont give a fuck about being blocked, im just hoping thats not an indicator she actually filed a police report.

Ive texted her(and a bunch of others) from fake numbers before, but im not really worried about those because they were a while ago.She had asked me to stop a while ago on an old number/app but i didn't listen because I'm a moron. Im worried she filed a police report and the cops are gonna subpoena the texting app and then my ISP to find out it was me. I'm nervous and scared. What should I do? Or is there even anything to do? Do you think i'll get arrested? or called in for questioning?

I posted this a few times in the last few days so that I could get some opinions and shit.

I looked into it and there wasn't a threat so it can't be considered most forms of harassment legally but it could still be considered aggravated harassment in NY because of some bullshit overreaching law.

it burns when I pee how do I make it stop

we need the full convo to help you out op , you said alot with no texts or anything . how am i suppose to help your dumb nigger self if you cant even show what you said

sounds like you're harassing a woman you can't get over to remind her of the power you think you hold over her.

i dunno, i reckon some suffering would set you straight.

i didn't screen shot that shit. it was all pretty benign stuff

then we cant help your faggot ass. dont do stupid shit unless you know the person isnt a cunt

it had nothing to do with liking her. I was doing it to be an asshole. I didn't threaten her or anything. More like a one off or two insults and just laughing at her reactions

You deserve everything that comes to you, you piece of shit lmfao. leave these women alone you faggot what the fuck did they ever actually do to you

lol it wasn't just women, i did it to a bunch of people but she is the only person who actually gave a shit

sociopath, kys you're worthless

good troll.

Yeah, i know. Ive been looking for advice so i posted it once a day for the past few days.

what a sad thing to do

get help

im a lawyer out of another a non-NY state

got stuck as public defender for a teen who had done something similar using a fake facebook

they had pretty good evidence it was him so i got him to plead guilty with only a year probation and some community service in exchange

girl still has a restraining order though and he was under 18

what exactly did he plead guilty for? Also did he threaten her?

i don't need help for attempting to troll

go outside sometimes you fucking nerd. sheesh!