My dad keeps stealing from me and my family, but i keep forgiving him because he's my dad. i don't know what to do...

my dad keeps stealing from me and my family, but i keep forgiving him because he's my dad. i don't know what to do. he promises to change then continues to do the same shit. what should i do /b.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill your father or see yourself become him.

>continues
post more SS

please shota thread

>

He is probably an addict nothing you do will change that.
Tell him you have had enough and cut off all ties unless he agrees to inpatient treatment

i feel bad calling the cops on him because i know hes an addict but he keeps trying his hardest to take my shit.

Got to cut him loose. He's got to hit rock bottom before he can get any better and it doesn't help him if you are enabling him.

Cuck him with your mom.
Become man of the house.
Make him your sissy clean up bitch.

i just want to die but i dont wanna leave my mom alone to deal with this

Some of the soundest advice I've ever heard from Sup Forums.

how old are you?

I agree addicts drugs always come first.
YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM CHANGE.
get away now

You do not have the power to change him. You must get him professional help. And since he won't accept it, you must force him by involving the authorities.

It sounds harsh, but it will help you AND him

If you are 16 call child protective service. They will make him go into treatment or stay away.

Yes, this

Ok - you seem to be the adult in the family.
Face this fact: he is not going to change. Talk to your school nurse or a minister or even a teacher that you trust. They will know what resources are available in your state.

You are not in this alone. And suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Sup Forums may be full of asswipes, but some of us care.

This is also good advice

Stop forgiving him.

You absolutely already know what you must do, you're just scared to do it and are searching for support (in the worst place possible, by the way) so stop wasting our time and more importantly, stop wasting your own.

You know how to deal with it.

Cps offers free or low cost treatment to family's .
Call now there will be a 24 hr anonymous hotline no one will know it was you

same user
What state OP?
CA has many options for you

he wont do treatment. theres nothing i can do besides call the cops on him. we've tried everything. but i hate the person who got my own father arrested

When you forgive someone, you're letting it go. However, this does not mean that you have to be abused over and over again. You can forgive someone and cut them out of your life until they straighten up themselves or legitimately ask for help. When I say help, I mean treatment, not money.

From what it sounds like, and I went through this as well, is that your father might have an addiction you may or may not know about. That's where the money is going. If this is the case, and it's severely damaging you and your family, then I would suggest an intervention.

I grew up with a drug addict as a father and I had money stolen from me, along with many other things. I know what you're going through user. It's hard, but things will be alright. I promise.

Cps is not the cops and they won't put him I jail.
They will force him into treatment or force him to stay away from your family

Define what you mean by stealing. My father was the only one who worked and payed for everything when I was young. I doubt that if he took everything and blew it in Vegas he could justifiably be accused of stealing.

hes a known drug addict and steals my stuff to pay for drugs and doesnt have a job.

To further elaborate on this, do you feel like you need to speak with a professional counselor? If you have insurance that will cover psychiatric visits and if you have a way to get there and a way to pay your copay, then it might be a good option for you.

Also, if he does have an addiction, there are support groups for families that are dealing with the same things you are. It's similar to AA or NA, but it's geared towards families. This might be a good idea.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

Dont really give a fuck about this thread, just keep posting straight shota pics. Thank you.

i agree with this.

>forgiving him because he's my dad
Family is not supposed to forgive you, it's supposed to help you become a better man. You have a very tough talk ahead of you.

If it helps you i had to talk my dad through taking his bi-polarity medication and laying off the booze.

Fuck him in the ass op that's the.best think to do rape him wen he's. Passed out

shoot your dad 37 times in the face and then eat his belly.