Why does Maisie's face look like that? does she have some kind of syndrome or birth defect...

Why does Maisie's face look like that? does she have some kind of syndrome or birth defect? Not bullying just a question, that's not a normal look

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KyjsYmUGkHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
youtube.com/watch?v=QhbNWT2HnqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a cutie pie.

She's just British.

>Questioning whats already good
Fuck of faggot

british genetics. any good looking girl here is either an immigrant from europe or has genes from elsewhere

I've always thought she looked kind of fucking strange as well. I think it's how her eyes bulge out of her fucking skull more than normal people

Honestly, I bet shes better looking that like 80% of the people here

/thread

Its Mild fetal alcohol syndrome. Her mother was a Slag and drank during her pregnancy.

we get it, Maisie isn't conventionally attractive. No need to be such a dick about it.

the gene pool was pretty shallow for a long time

she's just one of those girls thats different looking, and not fat, which makes her attractive to a group of people

Her mother was an alcoholic

This

#quitdrinkingformaisie

Why do people feel the need to make fun of Maisie? She seems like she'd be cool to hang out with.

youtu.be/KyjsYmUGkHE

They're just jealous.

The cool thing about human nature is that a young body that's a healthy weight trumps stupidity and ugly ass faces.

I've seen chicks somewhere on the spectrum and older women with great bodies that I'd totally fuck.

But OP clearly isn't trying to say something negative, he, and others like him are just genuinely curious what the big deal is about her, and why she looks so... off...

I mean, I couldn't care less. I don't find her terribly ugly, or attractive, I'm just neutral. But I'm just curious why she looks like that.

she's a borderline midget

Britbong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

No one will ever care

The Nazis invaded the wrong side of Europe.

No, the females there are okay, it's the degenerates like you with your gonky teeth.

W-What's wrong with my face guys?

Strange, but yummy.

>youtu.be/KyjsYmUGkHE
That was cringey. Is she autistic?

because she is a jew

I'm thinking British genetics with maybe a touch of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Small island.

it's an adorable look

I think she looks cute.

user, Masie's face is the pinnacle of a billion years of British/German inbreeding.

Learn to appreciate what nature has given us.

Well that bad... They could have taken more sand neggers to dilude the "pure" blood.

for me, I just love girls with bushy eyebrows

why do people do retro when they can't think of other things

is that her o face?

dirty knees?

Sucking atthe beach

As someone who once operated her like a WW2 anti aircraft machine gun, yes.

Can anyone actually tell me what is wrong with her face? I know there is something wrong with it, but i honestly can't figure out what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhbNWT2HnqE

Oh hey haven't seen that one yet

You never got sand on your leg at the beach?

English syndrome

yeah fetal alcohol syndrome

>fetal alcohol syndrome

Honestly, probably nothing. I think the thing about her is that she basically has a babyface, so it looked fine when she was younger, but looks a bit off now that she's in her 20's.

Despite what people are posting, she doesn't have the features of someone with fas.

>when the vibe dies and the batteries are in the other room

SUPERIOR BRITISH GENES

>well that bad...
>sand neggers
>dilude
wow... You sir are the gene abyss. How ironic

I thought someone was about to release her nudes ?????

She's dating Stephen curry.

see
Maisie masturbating vid incoming

Brits make me cringe. Their looks. Their language. Is it just me?

>fetal alcohol syndrome

really?????

Sometimes facial features that make a kid look cute when younger look ugly when older. Could also be fetal alcohol syndrome.

yes

you know paint her blue with some stripes and you have a na'vi...