CHRIS CHAN HAS A GF

CHRIS CHAN HAS A GF
THE SWEETHEART SEARCH IS OVER

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
youtu.be/MF5IfOAZXV8

WTF

This isn't going to end well.
Jessica has stood her own so far online, but after this, she's going to be harassed off of the internet.

Sup Forums really must be full of children cause this board is fuckin ASLEEP, must have been posted past their bedtime

Was it autism?

Please be a new elaborate troll.

Fucking freak ass people like this should be institutionalized.

So Sup Forums, even fucking Chris-chan can get a gf. Why can't you?

i saw most of the sagas, this guy man, hes seen some of the very worst Sup Forums can do

it's not just Sup Forums. kiwifarms, twitter, the ED page, and youtube community have also taken great joy in tormenting him. All of the internet wants to fuck with him, for good reason.

Despite being a retard, Chris is genuinely a bad person.

I saw this and thought it was a friendly cheering up lmao.
We need to see some autistic screeching from Chris.
Please be a troll.

Can you imagine it not being a troll? I sure can't.

I'm lost on this whole situation.
Someone do me a Quick Rundown.

She is a REALLY dedicated troll, if she is one.
....what am I saying, we had bluespike

This could definitely be a possibility

Actually no. But. I will be severely disappointed if this is a real person who cares about this insane boy man.

>Chris makes dumbass fb posts like usual
>Jessica Quinn always white nights Chris and sends hateful responses to the people talking shit, like William, usually
>this continues for years
>Chris makes a recent post about crying over wanting a sweetheart
>They then begin to "test the waters"

She's FBI or something.

By now, being dedicated is the only way to get him it seems. He's been reserved for a while.

lonelyness makes people cruel and weird, this guy is clearly on the autistic spectrum, most be a nightmare to be in his shoes (sorry for the grammar, chilean fag here)

Yeah, but why did we go after Chris and Jessica in the first place? What disturbed the not-so-calm waters of Sup Forums?

I'm lonely for 30 years but you don't see me fucking a blowup doll on video yelling Julie though. And that's not even the worst.

fair enough hahaha

Does this mean sonichu is going on the back burner?!?!

how fucking new are you to not know who chris chan is
even normies know about sonichu
research it yourself. there's documentaries ffs

Jessica Quinn insert character WHEN?!
Chris x Jess sex comic WHEN?

sonichu erotica is some shit you cant unsee

Jequinchu.

The yellow hedgehog is pretty bad.
But why just now?
Did something recent happen for the search to be re-installed now and not, lets say, 2 months ago or nothing?

TL;DR: what i meant: Why are we going after them just now, did something recent happen?

She's been hired to torment him into suicide.

I'd just like to witness it through a series of YouTube videos. From rise to crashing into slumber.

Chris is under constant surveilance by the internet and a new saga has just begun, right after another hilarious saga with Doopie just ended.
All eyes have already been on him, then this happens.

As for things Chris has done to piss people off, let's see.. RECENTLY
>wasting donations on toys and clothes as usual, continuing to e-beg
>not seeking vet treatment for his very ill cat
>being disgusting and creepy towards women online as usual
>pinning his manchild behavior on his own "original concept: being Young At Heart"
i could go on for days

2017 will be a great year for Christorians

It's probably bluespike at it again

Hooray.

Just poison him with chocolate or something

He can't die if conventional means.

why does he exist

With all the SJW 'it's transphobic if you wouldn't date a transgender person' dogma, it was bound to happen sometime. Chris could basically pull the 'muh cissexual oppression' card and they would bend over backward.

A ripped open, infected taint didn't kill him, a house fire didn't kill him, his horrible diet hasn't killed him, and no jerkops have killed him yet.

What will finally bring down Chris?

First off, this is great. Potentially the funniest thing to happen around here in years.

Also, you know "Jessica" is going to turn out to be a "James."

I can't wait til Christine finds out that Jessica has a bigger penis than he does.

Another medallion up the dookie hole

I wonder if she pegs his taint gash

>Chris is probably sexting her right now

Damn they update this fast

Just go to encyclopedia dramatica newfag. It would be way easier than trying to greentext the diaper wearing hedgehog, god of autism.

she laps at the puss and pleasures him under his computer desk while he listens to high frequency MtF youtube videos.

Fucking hell.

A new development in christory?????????????? I have been waiting too fucking long for this one. Grab the popcorn boys.

Holy fuck have I been out of the loop