vocaroo.com/i/s1pKa41ZC0nK
vocaroo.com/i/s0aYg9XV3Zw7
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZTxFPQDHzd
vocaroo.com/i/s1BAqXNoWkHj
vocaroo.com/i/s1iyihEPz7a2
vocaroo.com/i/s1wIsXHw1A4C
vocaroo.com/i/s1t813e34len
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"You fascist whores! You thought that you could distract us with a little butt sex while your friends enter our base? Too bad, it almost worked, but now we have to kill you."

vocaroo.com/i/s0yPoWPvXdPY

In a Jewish voice please say "Oh my god, it's another holocaust and it's real this time!"

vocaroo.com/i/s02tShNOG5PH

Thank you, OP!

bump

"Vampires are not human, they are an alien species and no human can become a vampire. You're either born a vampire, or you will never be a vampire. However vampires often change form, and can take on the appearance of a loved one to gain admittance into a family's home..
A real vampire doesn't drink blood, he sucks it into his own cardiovascular system with his fangs, which aren't teeth, but in fact real fangs. Vampire fangs are very much like snake fangs, they are retractable, long, thin and hollow to channel bodily fluid. The reason vampires take blood is because their digestive systems are insufficient, they obtain nutrition from the blood of people that have adequate digestive capabilities. Vampires aren't undead or immortal, they age just like all living creatures do albeit slower than humans. They can take direct sunlight without any discomfort and they aren't adversely affected by silver, garlic, religious objects, holy water, or the like."

"Ahaha you will NOT touch my cock again, mr.Putin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

vocaroo.com/i/s19gJLKoiYmL

>trips
Nice.

Dear god, that intro

Bloody fucking hell, can you turn that music off?

I was drinking myself into a coma last night so I would hardly have to feel the knife wounds.

You know how much alcohol that takes? And how horrible the hangover is afterwards?

Dear god, just turn it off.

vocaroo.com/i/s16Fx1M3ZlMs

vocaroo.com/i/s0x5CYagagXg

real nice accent there m8

A1 laugh.

Say "Show boob n vagne *pausing* ok i rape"

It comes from years of growing up in Canada, watching a fuck tonne of british TV, and then having to try to mimic the regular "canadian" accent while trying to show my minimal british accent.

A brit would say I'm probably from Australia and the US

Anyone on north america would say I'm a brit.

Any aussie would say I'm a cunt.

vocaroo.com/i/s0iqyLarUMjT

Fader vår som är i himmelen helgat varde ditt namn
Tillkomme ditt rike ske din vilja
Såsom i himmelen så ock uppå jorden, ge oss bröd ock idag
Och förlåt oss våran skuld

ain't swede but did my best

vocaroo.com/i/s0PViY2lyMFn

"Oh, yeah! I want some of what you got, baby! How much are you charging to hit that?"

vocaroo.com/i/s1pKa41ZC0nK

Say "Rapefugee here. We come to you countries not to work, or conform to your way of life. We are here for one thing only. So where are the white women at? Bitch, I don't have time to work, I need free housing and a free check from the government so I can knock up as many white women as possible! Remember your lives will be much better when all of your children look like me and you abide my foreign laws. Sharia is HERE, mother fuckers!"

Manlier:
vocaroo.com/i/s0aYg9XV3Zw7
More feminine:
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZTxFPQDHzd
Which one's best?

For OP
vocaroo.com/i/s1BAqXNoWkHj

Manlier is best, thanks man!

"How to describe the feeling of taking blood? Your brain is the first to experience the rush of fresh vibrant blood surging through it, filling it like a sponge, from there it shoots to your extremities strengthening your arms, back and legs. To come alive and feel your body surge with energy once again."

vocaroo.com/i/s1iyihEPz7a2

vocaroo.com/i/s1wIsXHw1A4C

this is just so great

Oh god, is that Duke?

vocaroo.com/i/s1t813e34len

Amazing!
My Sides/10

Thanks