WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women

I really hate the phrase pet peeve

Faggots in Honda's that park that close to Chevrolet's.

Slow walkers. Get the fuck out the way!!

HUMANS

People who back into parking spots. Just go fuck yourselves.

OP's who are massive faggots. So pretty much all of Sup Forums.

people who chew loudly

obnoxious laughing

obnoxious personalities

You display autism.

Also this

I despise post numbers that are

Liberals

Repetition of speech

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
Not subscribing

>Repetition of speech

>Repetition of speech

>repetition of speech

>
>
>
>>repetition of speech

why do you hate Bar B Q Fritos so much? I get that the chili cheese ones are superior, but still.

Not keeping your Monte Carlo clean.

the other day someone slow walked in front of my car at an intersection when i had a green light and was trying to turn left
i missed the light and raged

1] people that repeatedly tap the 'door close' button in elevators
2] niggers that put nigger wheels on classic cars
3] people that use the word "nigger"
5] people that make lists incorrectly

The elevator door gets me too

Half assed closing the pizza box.

So much this

How so, fuckface?

niggers

fuck you i want to get to my floor faster

You have a mullet, Jean jacket, journey t-shirt and suck dick.

minorities telling me my opinion isn't worth shit because i'm white.

#2 all the way... Nigs must nog.

niggers that lay on the horn the second the stoplight turns green

Shut your bitch mouth, cracker.

I hate people that get dubs.

niggers that refuse to move when the stoplight turns green

Rolling

>niggers
ftfy

"click verify once there are none left" captchas

What the fuck did you fix, shit for brains?

junkies covered in tatoos

ANTIFA... Asshole Niggers Too Insecure For America

Rate me threads
>validate me

So, junkies NOT covered in tattoos are okay?

Dickheads that leave their car's engine running while they run into the store or fill up with gas.

People that push the up and down button to call an elevator.

Let's say they need to go up and hit both buttons. Now the elevator coming down that I'm on is going to stop to pick them up because of the down call, they get on and ride with me down to my floor then they start to go back up and stop at the same floor they were originally at because of the up call instead of just hitting the up button and fucking waiting.

Also fuck people that play music from their phones speaker in public. 99.999% of the time it's niggers.

Henry Rollin

Double parking. If you do this you're a goddamn shitfuck.

> All this wisdom wasted on 99.999% of the fuck-tards on here.

Fuck you. Do you pay for my gas? You don't run my life bitch. I turn my shit off when pumping though.

>triggered

>monte carlo blocks me in
>climb in through back hatch
>pull forward slowly as to not scratch against monte carlo
>exit vehicle
>slash all 4 tires on monte carlo
>drive away

Niggers

Morons who put politics on a religious level pedestal.

Nothing of value was lost

niggers that post Sup Forums material outside of Sup Forums

Bad drivers. Ass riding, no turn signal etc.

When you go out to eat and a friend is rude to your server.

Yea literally fuck your own face. I keep my car running when pumping gas in the winter because it's cold as fuck. I leave the pump unattended while it's filling too so I can sit in my warm running car. I'm not a fucking retard and know to touch metal after getting out of my car to discharge static and I know to hit the stop switch if there's fire nigger. These rules are for tards.

Painal instead of anal.

When my dog starts licking his asshole in the middle of the night.

Blowjobs without swallow.

Yes

>redundant communication

I came to this thread to post this. Thank you user.

Dickhead bikers that pull the innards out of their mufflers making it a straight pipe in an effort for making their bike less gutless. Making it loud as fuck then feel the need to snap the throttle at every stop light.

when the wwyd, ama, dick rate, and Immakillmyself threads on Sup Forums take away from the tit pics.

Seconded.

Pissing in toilets.

You are a retard.

not biggest but big SUVs and trucks that park in compact spots.

Dickhead bikers that speed and don't follow general traffic patterns. And also the dickbags who put "Look out for motorcycle" bumper stickers in their cars.

I once beat a guy so bad over the pizza box he still limps 7 years later.

Close the fucking box. Is it that difficult?

STFU whitey.

Just tell them you want to swallow next time. Certainly someone wants a break from blowing on your face.

my nigga

The kek is strong with this one

right on

Damn right and they're fucking attitudes. But their pussies are good

I will cut a motherfucker.

Indeed

>cops that tailgate
>cops that speed
>cops that run red lights

People who turn and signal their turn indicator at the same time. The signal is so people can adjust around you before you're about to turn. If you're already turning it's fucking pointless you moron.

Fags who use dead memes

This.

You love the taste of his cum so much.

Sorry, I didn't notice the expiration date you basement-dwelling cuntlapper.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>dickhead bikers

Just in general for me. Even the ones on bicycles and mopeds and shit. Fuck all of them.

I see what you did there

People who whistle indoors. Why do you need so much fucking attention?

I didn't.

Yeah. But I had more hope than you do. You post 9-11, device-dependent, pc, cuck.

In a way...being blind could have it's advantages. Any girl you fuck is a 10 because you can't tell any other way.

I mean, fat is fat, but if she's thin...10

That's the type of logic they don't teach you in school

I have to agree

sORry, I DIdn'T noTICe tHe EXpirAtioN daTe YOU baSeMeNT-DwELling CUNtlAPper.