Who here has sniffed dirty panties? Isn't it hot to have your face in so many girls private pussy stained panties...

Who here has sniffed dirty panties? Isn't it hot to have your face in so many girls private pussy stained panties? If you could sniff anyone's, who's would you sniff?

Hers turned me on so much. Always paranoid someone would see or sniff hers.

hers

This girl's panties are the fucking best.

Damn tits

Maisie Williams'

just so i can tell anons how her cunt smells like

I like to wash them before I sniff them, but I love the smell of fabric softener.

Nothing worse then the rotten stench of panties that have been worn all day and are coated with pussy snot.

Does eating then count

Might as well say it Àss faggot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How did I get here...

Pic related.

I did it once with this chick i was fucking across the street but i really get much pleasure from it. I just like seeing them wear the panties more than anything else with them

*didnt* get

I do it regularly, always if I'm taking shower after gf, so I know warm and fresh ones are in basket.
I know gf would kill me if knew about this, but I just can't skip it...

I'm not a cirgin but my sexual conquest isn't really up there like most guys. Wat am I missing out on? I heard guys sniff and suck on used panties?

Want to try it but at same time I don't want too.

I'll still eat a girls ass tho. I do like it when girls sit on my face,

Hers

I have taken panties, scrubbed the stain into water with a clean toothbrush, then distilled down and drank the concentrated pussy juice and rubbed some on my dick.

Her, was my coworker and she left panties in locker

I once was in a summer program and was the only one that had a backpack with me so I held my friends bikini for her and she forgot to grab it till the next day.

I ended up wearing it while I slept that night. Before that, I sniffed and licked the shit out of it (not literally)

Este Haim

Have you ever licked an asshole?

nice

No but I want to her ass gotta be fat tho or no go and only after a shower.

When I see used panties like ops pic I assume it's shit stains.

That red thong is kind of sexy.

Thanks! I really wish I could see it on her, but I stole them from her instead.

Good thing the toothbrush was clean

My panty fetish started when I was about 14 or 15. I'd go to my aunts house to take care of her dog when she was gone, she lived within walking distance. I'd sneak into her closet and find her dirty clothes pile and start rummaging. I still remember when I first did it. I was so nervous my heart was almost beating out of my chest. The smell was so unique and different, knowing I was holding and smelling my aunts panties gave me a thunderous erection.

Fast forward to over a decade later, still have a panty fetish. For some reason though my fetish can't be satisfied if the panties belong to my wife. There's no risk, no adrenaline rush, it's not the same. There's something about sneaking through a pile of dirty clothes belonging to a woman besides my wife that really just gets me going. There's just something so intimate and private about it. I've done it at friends houses, aunts and cousins houses, or the best is when the wife's friends come to stay the night.

Even the prettiest girls have underwear dirtier than user's.
And pussies don't smell like flowers.

If you're not into strong flavors, stop wasting your time thinking about eating pussy, ass, or stained panties.

And if you want to get that ass washed before you eat it, you are a faggot.

I DIDN'T WANT IT TO TASTE LIKE TOOTH PASTE! lol

Only sniff on my current gf panties..

Wtf do girls know how to wipe?