He's gonna be elite

He's gonna be elite.

She already is

He's going to be the third coming of Danny White - Romo was the second.

Gonna bust next year

Cash me outside how bout Dak?

Le choke in the big game man

Bad bad b8

Take a lap.

But he literally did you moron. They probably win if they score on the drive he threw that terrible interception on.

But they immediately got a INT on Rodgers after that and he proceeded to score on that drive.
So it didn't cost them, just delayed.

Their defense was the problem. Your troll game is awful.

You're now going to try and reply to me with another hot spin to create another straw man for me to counter but I'm done with you because you're so obvious it's not even worth going past two replies.

>He's gonna be elite.
he already is. not up there with brady, but solid top10 qb with skillset similar to those of aaron rodgers or russell wilson.

Lets assume they score instead of the turnover and that Rodgers throws that pick on the ensuing drive. Then Dallas scores again. Thats 2 consecutive scores against the 1 they got IRL. They win.

Youre an idiot.

s o p h o m o r e

l

u

m

p

Just like most QBs. Something totally made up.

The only people that think he is actually good are people who know nothing about football.

probably bait but ill bite
> plays lights out vs packers
> gets ref balled out of the game by ref babies
Anyone got the pic showing the stats of how the packers benefit the most from penalties?

>btfo by the worst D in the playoffs

Literally Russell Wilson on a worse ran/coached team. Perennial playoff failures abound.

tell that to

amari cooper

todd gurley

John Brown

Ryan Tannehill

Blake Bortles

etc etc

i can go on if you like

>I don't wanna trade my Romo

Bortles had a third year slump you casual. He broke just about every Jags passive record his sophomore season.

Jimmy GQ is going to be the next big star.

Only two of those guys are even QBs and even then those two didn't even play half as good as Dak did his first year.

>Amari Cooper
Nigga you're dumb as fuck. He had a bretty good sophomore season.