tav falco - behind the magnolia curtain

jon wayne - texas funeral

youtube.com/watch?v=KU01Rix_l2w

choker - peak

>tav falco - behind the magnolia curtain
never been a fan of rock and roll
>jon wayne - texas funeral
this is good though

good luck op. i tried it and only made it two and a half months, you must have some serious patience

trash
also trash

I Don't really know what you're into, but this has been my favorite album of late. It's a Mexican ambient album with Central/Native American influence and instrumentation

This two are my go-to trax to get lifted of late and I will pass them on, the albums are great overall but these are highlight songs, have a blessed one

youtube.com//watch?v=L3y1unMPcDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bGfiYA_Bgxo

sounds like some shitty generic indie hipster rock
not bad, definitely not my type of ambient but definitely not bad, it's like a dungeon synth for the Aztecs or whoever. Here's one of my favorite ambient tracks - youtube.com/watch?v=JOsyMI_4uT4

first one didn't link, second one is not very good, shitty video doesn't help.

youtube.com/watch?v=hW0beAReUBE

noise rock from jewland

Im currently listening to the mexican ambient unless someone posts something better

youtube.com/watch?v=5nwNfmkaV_I

I found the album while looking for stuff to meditate to, so the last time I heard it I was in a pretty deep, hynagogic state. Might not remember it for how it actually is

moved onto this, I like noise rock and I like horns

youtube.com/watch?v=h5gjLz8Ih2k
youtube.com/watch?v=uqCKD_RL88Y

Judging by the speed of your posts, you haven't listened to anything

shit feet

not really no, I just listen to the track for a bit to see where its going then I skip ahead a little bit and check out some parts. It's lazy but with tracks like this one it works 100% of the time in finding out if I'll enjoy them or not

meant to linkthis track sry

shit post

Yeah, I mean why listen to music? Just skim. Why watch a movie to see the story unfold? Just skip around, see where it's going. Who has time?

honestly, can't remember the last time i read a book without only reading the last 2 pages

I am still listening to the Jewish noise rock, post something better and I'll listen to that. I'm not going to bother listening to all the tracks or albums when an user posts one that I actually want to listen to

That isn't reading a book, that's reading two pages

try this

you'll like this one

no im not listening to this one

>ask for ALBUMS others enjoy
>listen to one song and then complain that their taste is shit even though you didn't specify a genre

if you don't like the thread you can leave. I asked for albums other anons enjoy in the hopes that I might enjoy them as well. Taste is subjective, don't get offended just because I didn't like on person's taste in music

ooh, listen to this!

you fucking faggot why not

because it's a meme and I see it posted all the time. I used to see that gary numan album posted all the time so I decided to listen to it and I didn't like it, I'm not making the same mistake again. Most meme albums end up not being my cup of tea anyways

>being this mad over a silly music thread

Try this

But how can you possible get a true opinion of an entire album by listening to it for a couple minutes? Also - don't know how new you are, but try Mount Eerie by the Microphones

>imagine being THIS BUTTHURT

I'm not getting a true opinion of an entire album. If I were to do that I would go ahead and rate the album after finishing listening to it. Listening to an album in order to rate it is entirely different from skimming through albums in order to find one I feel like listening to.
I have listened to mount eerie before, not a fan

imagine thinking shit posted on the internet reflects a person's actual feelings

then ask for tracks and not albums

What genres do you like OP? What feelings do you want the album to provoke? Alien Observer is a good one. Its a dreamy, ethereal shoegaze album that feels very much like floating in space

IMAGINE
being the person who was outed and now has to pretend they were joking the entire time

stop samefagging

Why not albums? I'm literally 25 minutes into the noise rock one and still going strong
I dunno I like a ton of stuff. Lately I've been listening to Black Earth by Bohren and Gore, various Moondog albums, Soul Mining by The The, and the various albums by my favorite band Motorpsycho

because it's an easier way to isolate the music that you actually like and it would be easier to send the "best" song off the album

Well whatever works for you man, I don't care what you want to post, I'm just here skimming through it all hoping an user posts something that I'll actually like enough to save for later