/World War 3/ general

would you personally fight for your country?

rt.com/politics/387256-declaration-of-war-senator-blasts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGUG844Edh4
youtube.com/watch?v=nWSkdxWsUE8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiI1SxOYuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/auts/ general

youtube.com/watch?v=TGUG844Edh4

youtube.com/watch?v=nWSkdxWsUE8

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCiI1SxOYuo

Only if it was attacked

Yes, I will fight for Hong Kong against China.

No. I would give information to the enemy.

Only on the home front 2bh

Don't want to risk American lives over bureaucratic nonsense, reckon we should just level them from the sky and be done with it if they actually need sorting out.

This.

Anyone who says WW3 will happen is a fucking idiot.

lol no fuck serbia and fuck serbs

>"Anyone who says WW2 will happen is a fucking idiot."

why? because muh nukes and globalism? but that's just bullshit to make ordinary people feel safe

Logistics chains nigga.

I would fight to protect my people and my homeland. if they invade, I will take the arms. In the other hand, I would never fight for some jews and anglos who want to fucking destroy the earth.

(also existed during both previous world wars)

I would fight just to end my miserable with some sort of honor

Not like now. The world economy would collapse on a scale which would make war unaffordable.

Defend it yes
Fight a pointless conquest war, maybe not
Fight to help the US oil corporations like many do
Never

Our economy boomed during wartime

>thinking WW3 is going to start over North Korea
No

>Modern economic systems are the same as they were seventy years ago

t. Clueless

If it means Transylvania becomes independent, then yes

When it stops being cheaper and more convenient to have the Chinese make our cheap plastic shit, we'll do it ourselves again. That's a non-issue, we have the resources, facilities, and manpower.

I'm with you here

That may be, but right now? Nope. You'd kill your own economy, and the world economy (which is unfortunately reliant on the US).

>Starting WWIII over N. Korea

why are your representatives so retarded?

depending on the enemy, and the conditions of the war's outbreak, i might work for the enemy

>i might work for the enemy
I might collaborate with the chicoms if Drumpf really fucks up.
FUCK Drumpf and FUCK white ppl

Considering China is also dependent on the US economy and is also one of few countries in the world that could even attempt to compete with the US military by themselves, it would actually make a lot more sense to put an embargo on Chinese imports and encourage production at home instead during a wartime period. That would keep billions of dollars circulating in the US economy instead of being handed over to the enemy and could also drastically cut unemployment rates created by relying on Chinese production.

"Right now" we're not in a world war, unless you consider all the little halfassed "interventions" and "peacekeeping operations" to be wars. We've kept those going for decades without major financial issue.

>embargo china and encourage production at home

yes, i too look forward to paying $8,000 for a microwave oven

I'll probably just go to the Southern Hemisphere or something, maybe Chile.

also, >$5 trillion for Iraq and Afghanistan
>it's not a major financial issue brah

sit back
relax
die

I'd fight for my state, and my immediate local area. my nation is a pointless thing to fight for, I have nothing in common with the New Yorker or the Floridian and I will not die for them.