Can anyone help a brotha out? I have really sensitive emotions(I don't have depression) and ever so often...

Can anyone help a brotha out? I have really sensitive emotions(I don't have depression) and ever so often, i'll get incredibly obsessed with a girl (can be someone I don't even know, just from vids or pics even) to the point of it hurting. Like it feels like a really painful love obsession that typically lasts anywhere from 1 week to 2 months. The person becomes all I think about and it hurts like a mother fucker. Heartache x100
My question is, is there any way to get rid of this feeling? (not suicide)

seek counseling

Just stop falling in "love" with everyone you think is mildy attractive. And stop being a beta cuck.

Lol, are you retarded?

It's not like i'm some beta nerd that goes around bothering people. I keep it to myself, it's something that just happens. I also strangely get sad even on here if someone says something like "I wish I was dead or I should kill myself".

Being too sensitive probably isn't sometihng to get counseled over.

That's the fucking problem. You keep to your self. Instead of talking to these fucking people. Jeez man. Man the fuck up

The problem isn't that you are too sensitive. The problem is that you have undiagnosed psychological problems and you need help.

Are you fucking retarded you mongoloid?! I'm trying to help a friend out and you're being a piece of shit.

I'm confused by this post.
I'm the person who he was responding to, yet you are responding to his post like he was calling you retarded.

I didn't really care about his petty insult, so I ignored it.

It isn't a mental or psychological problem. He's just a cuck. That's all. If he had a psychological problem what would they diagnose him with? Being a cuck isn't a fucking psychological problem.

Yah, it is...

Aren't cucks like ugly nerds though with no self esteem? I'm not ugly by any means and I don't have self esteem issues. I mean ffs this feeling i'm talking about happens over even things that aren't real ie cartoon/anime characters or someone from a movie. I get over relationships just fine btw.
I donno, seems like i'm the only one who gets this feeling then?(as I described, it's a really painful obsession feeling)

/thread

It's a phase cunt. Get the fuck over it instead of trying to water down real psychological problems.

Agreed. He's actively trying to justify and downplay his mental issues. He should seek help.

How do you know this is a "psychological problem" btw? Minus this thing that happens, i'm like 100% normal. I'm 25, work, have a job and car, etc. Just doesn't seem like it'd be a mental issue.

That's what im saying. This other cunt says you have a fucking mental illness. Just get drunk next time it happens or stop allowing yourself to get sad.

If it's not a problem, then seeing a therapist isn't gonna hurt. They're gonna say to you "Those kinda feelings are perfectly normal, and you're perfectly normal, and unless talking makes you feel better, another session would be a waste of our time"

seriously seek psychiatric help
yes it's normal to fall in love with pictures of women, but it isn't healthy to have heartache over them

You don't wanna go, because a therapist is gonna say to you
"Wow, your shit's really fucked up, you know that. Fucked up shit."

it's a waste of time and money.

No, when you need help, it's not.

You see the problem here right? You're saying he needs help, yet you say his psych would say "ah, that's normal" Stop being wasting his fucking time. Maybe you should do population control on yourself as well. Psychs aren't fucking wizards cunt.

agreed
the doc may prescribe some pills that help
trazadone helped me with anxiety, but it spaced me out

don't let them give you risperdone it's like instant diabetes

just realized that, that sloth is like the logan of the animal world

whoa!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're a beta cuck
And you should kill yourself too.