What don't you carry a knife for EDC Sup Forums?

What don't you carry a knife for EDC Sup Forums?

>not so fast eurocucks
>not so fast poorfags

Cuz, I seldom need a knife. Carrying one around every day seems like a waste of effort.

I carry a Cold Steel: Tiger Claw. Or atleast when I can; sometimes i'll go with something smaller.

Why do YOU carry a knife for EDC?

To cut shit. Duh.

What is EDC

How frequently do you feel like you use it? Every day? What circumstances did you find yourself using your knife today, what about yesterday, and the day before?

Like what? Have you ever heard about scissors ?

every day carry

maybe it's because that's illegal and I don't wanna get searched and charged with going armed in public.

Every Day Carry

Fabriqué en France, Interdit de port en France
Made in France, Can't carry it in France

I do. large Buck Vantage is the best $21 Ive ever spent

I'm not in France fucko

Who cares? Satan told the truth.

For defense, why would you not want a fucking gun?

you live in hell

electronic dance club

Mine is a straight assault blade; so I don't get much chances to use it. But carrying around a utility knife can be very useful.

But I don't carry for utility. I carry to fuck up anyone that feels like it's there lucky day.

Let's see. In the past few days I've used mine for...

>opening mail
>opening a letter
>opening packages
>cutting threads off my shirt and trousers
>cutting a steak when the shitty steak knife was too dull
>cutting some broccoli
>slicing an apple
>cutting some excess dry skin

Great knife. American made. Fairly low price. Holds a decent edge. Good choice user

I do.

>>opening mail
could be done with bare hands
>>opening a letter
>>opening packages
>>cutting threads off my shirt and trousers
should be done with scissors to avoid damaging your clothes
>>cutting a steak when the shitty steak knife was too dull
should have less shitty steak knives
>>cutting some broccoli
should use clean kitchen knife
>>slicing an apple
should use clean kitchen knife
>>cutting some excess dry skin
you cut food with the same knife you do this with?

pm2 masterrace. or waved delica and wise men signet ring

Thanks for proving my point. I did that all with one tool on my person, instead of all the different ones you provided, and much better in most cases.

>using your hands

LOL

Ive ruined 2 of them, bought about 10 of them when they were about $15 each on ebay

I do for work. recently got this and lvoe everything about it.

Edgy.

Did you read my post?

You used an inferior and unsanitary tool to process food that goes into people's bodies.

If you're gonna have urges to do that just because you're always carrying a knife around, I recommend you put it the fuck down when you are standing around food.

Do you guys consider your tool as a potential self-defense weapon if a random dindu nothin try something against you in the street?

No, you're more likely to injure yourself without proper training.

Used to switch off between a spyderco tenacious and a kershaw cryo at my old job since I was cutting boxes daily. With this new job, I'm with more boxes but I'm not cutting em, and knives aren't allowed, so I just havent bothered carrying either around anymore.

Enough that carrying it is worth it.

Not at all, even as an intimidation tactic it's pretty iffy since that's escalating the problem.

you didn't do a very good job quantifying my question...

How often do you feel like is often enough to be worth it? At what point do you feel like you aren't using it enough to be worth the effort?

I wanna buy a turkish knife but all sites I've found only sell knives made in China.

Does anybody know of a place I can get a turkish made turkish knife?

ya know I've often wondered this. as i sit here and most of the time people ask me if i would and I would say no because its a tool and meant to be used as such but if the situation i found myself in is one where my life is in danger i'm not quite sure what i'd do. most likely find something around me with more range than a 3.5 inch blade before considering it.

>worth the effort
Just put it in your pocket or bag. There's almost 0 effort.

Do you guys consider your every day carry tool could be use to cut tits of your next female victim?

I carry a spyderco endura 4 or an opinel.

carrying around a knife in your pocket or carrying around a bag.
That's effort.

I carry around a bunch of shit in my pockets, and I don't feel like I have room for a knife.
I don't carry around a bag every day, but because my bag contains tools, it includes a utility knife.

Maybe you should get a purse then, fag.

Potential? Yes. Absolute? No. It's a last chance item for when shit hits and I've got nowhere to run and nothing to hit back with.

Not every day, but I have a $10 Black and Decker folding knife for utility work that I carry when I'm working on shit around the house. Works great, they last 5 years or so before they break or get too dull, and I just go out and get a new one.

No need to feel superior about knives, faggots. What are you, 13?

How're you digging the waved delica? I've been on the fence between that and the ffg

Man what a shitty argument
>*I* have lots of stuff in *my* pockets so it's an effort

>carrying around a purse
effort
prolly not worth it either.

anyways... based on your comment, I'm guessing that you think that carrying around a knife is a manly thing to do? Do you feel like you are more of a man because you carry a knife around with you all the time? Do you carry it around all the time because of that feeling?

Because I don't live in a shithole where I need to fear for my life everytime I step outside.

What's with this junior high armchair psychologist routine? French fuck

No need. Potentially useful on very rare occasions, but never with enough urgency to dictate having it as an EDC item. I can just get one from my residence if I need it.
I could understand carrying one if I was really insecure about my penis and wanted to pretend I was an urban Rambo, or if I had paranoid delusions.
Buuuut, I don't, so I don't see the point.

because i am ok with the length and girth of my penis, also not a dirty mexican't

But you are insecure about penis size, otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up.

Simple. He came into this room with his mind already made up that carrying a knife is useless; and anyone that does it is a joke.

Any response you give him will simply fuel that belief. Good luck.

Shitty basics not even a manix in there. Poorfag

I carry nice knives tho

Yet I carry no compensatory substitute. Can't have it both ways.
Checkmate, Atheist!

Because my job and college forbid weapons and I don't want to get caught for something like that like a nigger.
I still carry pic related in my wallet for the lulz

My EDC is like this one : an emergency anal plug with a potential defensive punch

That's like a $15 knife, you should spend the money you saved on a lamp and a camera made in the last decade.

user, you are the nigger

Neither do knife fags, but you're the one mentioning penises. Why do many anti-weapons fags always bring up penises but claim pro-weapons people are the ones with penis problems?

I do, a kershaw but only during work hours because canada

Why would I? I don't live in an uncivilized piece of shit country like the US so I don't need to be afraid of my fellow man.

Actually as someone who has like a -1 BMI, I am gravely afraid that one day some nigger is going to try to rob me or start some shit, which is my I used to carry a knife on me

For the lulz.
Why you so srs?
I thought the tone was pretty clear in both posts, but I suppose not, given your responses.
>InB4 "I-I-I was just p-p-playing along!"

That makes you the nigger.

I dont need one as I keep a couple extra long fingernails for that purpose.

because it's better to carry a weapon that's not as fucking fiddly and drops the fucker

colleges don't forbid pocket knives lmfao

Well you should be because we'll probably bomb the fuck out of your shithole country one day.

Garbage carry gun lmao. Don't pretend you actually bring that with you everywhere, every single day.

i keep it in my custom red white & blue shoulder holster as i search for brown people in the white neighborhoods

Make peace, not knifes.

Left - Microtech Ultratech
Right - Benchmade RSK Mk1
$250/$140

It's okay to not know things.

Sorry my old Phone's resolution is shit, and lighting was bad. You got me.

Good on you for buying useless overpriced items. Must have a lot of spare cash in your pocket.

I carry these every day. Never know when you'll need to use each one.

If it's for "self defense" it's useless, considering the attacker won't fist-assault you ever, ALL criminals carry at least a fat knife and or handgun these days.

You pull a knife? He and his 6 buddies pulls theirs.

Congratulations, now you're 100% dead instead of maybe getting beating or fist fight.

Useless is an Opinion. Some like to invest in quality possessions. When you work for your money you're allowed to spend it how you wish.

Cool thing is they are easy to resell if you ever need some extra cash. Collecting guns, knives, gold, silver etc. is just basically storing your money in a bank owned by you instead of jews. You might even make some money in the long run.

>Let me talk out of my ass and pretend it's facts

Got you, bro.

Got the sam Gerber. A big fan of the tantos

Electronic discount center

Turkey

illegal to ship to canada and sell so buying is hard

Same reason I don't EDC a longsword.

I have no use for it.

Only valid answer.

I carry a steel broadsword, combined with a steel dagger. My enemies never see that combo until it's too late.
>pic related

>having little bitch hands that can't do anything.

enjoy getting stabbed with your own knife.

either you are balls deep in a literal warzone or you are a massive faggot.

Everyone
Desires
Cock

>2 gunz and 3 knives as EDC.

12/10 cringy as fuck. you might as well be walking around with a waifu body pillow. I would laugh in your face on the street and you wouldn't do a god damned thing about it.

>implying you actually have the stones to pull the trigger.

I usually forget to grab a knife to carry around, but now with the new law change here in Texas I think I'm gonna start carrying around a sword instead

my nigga

nothing wrong with that

Then why do you carry such a piece of shit knife? kiddo

kek kys my guy :')