My gf's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something amazing. Any suggestions?

My gf's birthday is coming up and I want to get her something amazing. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A night with a BBC

Age? What's she do for fun on her days off?

She'll be 20 and like to swim and ride horses

What the girl in the pic needs is a punch in the face. Doit

Wtf why?

Does she own a horse? Get a bad ass photo of her horse or something she adores and get it screen printed on something like ass blanket or canvas or mug paired with something

I once gave a gf those custom m&ms you can order with pictures of gay shit she liked. Got me some of the best I head ever had

Also, could you please tease something more lewd of her? I'm pretty invested at this point and something more nipply or pussy cracky would be great.

A spa day

A brand new iron. Chicks love 'em.

>Wrapped box

>Hole in box

>Insert penis

>Profit

Surprise anal is pretty popular with girls.

The canvas print sounds like a winner!

Where you live? Don't do something too big for her 20th.. She expects you to up it every year!

These or a something I'd enjoy is to go siteseeing to a new place and then have a nice dinner

my 2 cents:
>spa day
>botanical gardens - bitches love botanical gardens

The Sup Forums pass is always a welcome gift. Sup Forums.org/pass

Punch her in the face. She won't be expecting it.

>bitches love botanical gardens
Bitches also love to bitch.

"he took me to see Fucking butterflies and flowers" as she laughs with her girlfriends.

Femanon here, can confirm you're over thinking and one of the best trips put that I can remember were to botanical gardens

Filmed her in the shower..didn't get caught

solid-files.com/v/aXQNoha/file.html
no pass

How about a nice Hawaiian Punch?

Ice cream cake

my number