I just got divorced. My wife got my house, car and kids. I don't have anything anymore

I just got divorced. My wife got my house, car and kids. I don't have anything anymore.

Wrong. Don't you see, you are finally free. Go out, find a girl, fuck her silly.

Man up hit the gym and make sure the kids know you love them. Eat healthier and just keep telling yourself you'll get through this. If you fat as fat try a keto diet. Indulge yourself for the first week, but afterwards get serious.

You deserve it for using pictures of SpongeBob. What are you, 10?

I feel for you, sorry about the house and car man.

Should have signed a pre nup niBBa

sounds like freedom

How does your wife get YOUR house and YOUR car? Did she pay for them? How does this work?

Or just not get married to begin with. I seen people so eager to get married. Especially super young sometimes. Never understood why.

I know right like lmao how the fuck can you be so much of a beta for your wife to take YOUR house and YOUR car and YOUR kids hahahahahahaha

Welcome to the pitiful club.

I don't think he was like "Yeah, i'ts fine if you take literally everything I own and payed for"

Because the system is set up in her favor, and you can't kill her because apparently, that's illegal too.

Дoлбaёб

So, if you marry some butthurt bitch and you made her real mad, she could take all you stuff and the government would aprove? Sounds lit to be women where you guys are from

>falling for the keto meme

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDDD

give us your will

WAS GONNA POST THIS

yea and its funny how women bitch and say they get nothing

So rather then taking half she took everything?

Thats fucked up lol

Welcome to dumpsville bro. It happens to the best of it but try not to dwell on it. Same thing happened to me 9 years ago and I am back on my feet.

How did you fuck up OP? I feel for you, don't get me wrong, but something happened to cause this and I think you should tell is the cause, not the effect