Irma is coming right at me. I am drunk as fuck. What do I do. Please help

Irma is coming right at me. I am drunk as fuck. What do I do. Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

pinellascounty.org/emergency/shelters.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZH9ebAZouk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need a place to stay?

the interstate is packed

also i have a girlfriend. I convinced her everythign is ok.

Keep drinking until you pass out so you dont have to experience it. You will wake up and it will be gone

but there is a tree outside and i think i need to pull it down or it will crash into my shitty house

Someone help me

Where are you? State, city etc

You need to leeeeeeeeeave yesterday. Uh, call the local police's non-emergency line and tell them you need a way to evacuate? Not to fearmonger, but if it's landfall is imminent to you, you gotta goooooo.

It wont be that bad faggot its all hyped by liberal media global warming tards

Florida west coast right near the water

I have no where to go and i cant leave the streets are packed im gonna die.

Assuming this is genuine (a very large assumption, I know) then your biggest risks are:

(a) drowning in the storm surge - your street could be under as much as 12ft of water !!!
(b) being struck by debris - your windows initially, then incoming shit, then shit outside if you have to evacuate
(c) niggers - once the storm as passed and you survived (a) & (b), they will be coming by to steal your stuff and rape your girlfriend.

Possible to solutions:

(a) get to higher ground
(b) get to shelter
(c) ensure you have plenty of ammunition - you will need at least 2 rounds per nigger

Good luck user...

I'm not in a flood zone but i have a hard time believing that shit and my neighborhood is full of negors and all i have is qa bunch of swords. I guess i am fucked.

What county? Can you Google "shelter locator (County name)"?

pinellascounty.org/emergency/shelters.htm
You should probably leave your swords

maybe i should just aim for aldcohol poisoning and just fucking end it

You can go to sleep

What do you have a hard time believing ?

the evac zone bullshit

Google red cross shelters too, they're everywhere. Idk about transportation though, make some coffee give you a yourself half an hour or so then drive to the shelter.

Keep drinking. You're probably fucked now

Shelters are all packed and full of negros

Take your favorite swords, sharpen them over a period of weeks to the point of microscopic perfection and then slaughter everyone that's ever harmed you and die in glory. Don't drink yourself to death that's how women die I think, be a man. Eat too much and sharpen things, go to shelters etc

Thats some good advice. What do i do about the fyucking tree thats about to fall on my house? my landlord nver took care of it and its half uprooted and completed rotted and leaning directly toward my bedroom

> leaning directly toward my bedroom
Sleep in the kitchen lol

Any what's not to believe about the evac zone ? This one is a fucking monster bro - gonna Godzillafuck your neighborhood :O

i dont believe im safe thats what and these fucking tree dude. I bought some rope to like hold the tree back but now that i am drunik i am realizing how fucking retarded it is.

You were warned. You chose your shitty house over your shitty life.

>360x360
I have no wait out faggot the interstate is packed and nothing is open

Or you can just go to sleep

Irma is a Category 5 tropical cyclone. You know how in the movie "Twister", they called Category 5 twisters the Finger of God?

Get to a fucking shelter as fast as you can. By foot, if need be. Just go already.

grab the axe

closest "shelter" is a fucking shitty high schol that is falling apart. They have doomed us. Where is fema. Shelters are death traps, IM gonna die.

god has forsaken me what do i do i am freaking out i am drunning outr of shitty cheap beer nothing is open i cant afford rum please fucking god hepl me

maytbe i can ghet to someones house give meyour address or somethinf fucking pleas ehlpe me guys im so drunk im crying what do i do

can i please stay with one of you please help me or something if i take the interstate im fucked the shwelters are packed im crying and drunk and i dont know what to do the tree is going to kill me

That's not Irma. Thats Matthew.

Eat it

no fuking shit bro irma memes dont exist yet

They do. there just isn't any good ones.

Hide and wait for pitty charity

Yeah, come over bro. I live in ocean, mon. The seaweed is greener than a dead man's skin. Under the sea the mermen feast on starfish soup, and all the serving men are crabs. I know, I know, oh, oh, oh

Trump "Global warming doesn't exist"

Trump "Biggest weather event in history"

Give me your address. Is aquaman there? I aint showing up unless aquaman is there

i live in west palm beach... im so bummed its not hitting here. this place needs a fucking cleanse.

Its neither of them.

Die quickly so we don't have to endure your shit posts.

thats mean :(

Have you already notified your landlord? Sue them if it falls. Sit in another room.

Swords are a massively underrated weapon
You don't need to reload or worry about running out of ammo
You can just keep cutting people up for as long as your stamina lasts
And they have a psychological edge over most other weapons as well

he doesnt care he is a fucking shithead

That's not the point, drunky.

he said "if it falls it falls"

Just drink with a life jacket on you'll be okay. If digits, then wear nothing but your life jacket and brave the storm like a drunken poseidon

Im totally debating this. But my gf will die crying if i do this

Crying of laughter
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZH9ebAZouk
Do this. You'll either die in nature's fury or have one hell of a bar story to tell. Make your choice

It's called weather

post pics

Find a resident tall building user one that looks new. Get above 20 feet. Break into an abandon house most likely the people who live there evacuated. Check the fridge if its empty and bottle water is gone bingo. Proceed to move all your survival shit. Board up the Windows and your good to go homie.

Run in to it while screaming that only faggots die to wind.

it's time to die nigger

Kite and a ZUP board

Take a free trip to Europe