Im drunk and contemplating suicide

Im drunk and contemplating suicide.

moms a drug addict, dont know my dad. family is dysfunctional. recently hurt my now exgirlfriend physically when i was drunk, worse than now.

Financially struglling,,no friends, almost homeless.

why shouldnti kill myself?

because I'm making you look at a hyenas cock.

You should. Post vid. Nah just joking.. if ur mu,s a drug addict, raid her stash. I'm sure something of hers will bring you up. Legit not even joking get some MDMA in, youll feel better

fugg if i was a girl i'd want that, looks like it'd be able to penetrate cervix

I always think that in the worst of cases I can still go hiking and do whatever I want, use the advantages from my destroyed life to do things that make me happy. If I ever feel like everything sucks, I just do something different, I join yoga or some ridiculous thing that didn't ever look appetizing, and while I'm doing that life starts not to suck and I find stuff that I like to do.

>why shouldnti kill myself?

it's going to be hard to make the news during a hurricane
wait for a slow news day and make us proud

maybe stop drinking?

I'm not a girl and I want that

she wants the hyena weiner!

im not trying to make the news lolll why its so nice and makes me fee nothing

Because 100% of the people that once contemplated suicide and didn't end themselves are at one point happy they didn't.

So it is actually true that "things will get better".

It's a (scientifically documented) fact, and it's really 100% (not 99.9%) of the tested subjects. No matter whether they didn't have the guts to do it, or failed at it.

Hang in there bro.

Because you're too dumb. You'd probably fuck it up and be a burden on the welfare system for the next 50 years.

OR USE YOURSELF IN THE HURRICANE TO ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE. USE THE WIND AS A SORT OF SLINGSHOT TO DIRECT YOU INTO UNSUSPECTING TARGETS. YOU'LL DIE IN PROCESS

lol i woudnt say i dont have the guts. mor of im hoping theres a reason out good enough to not myself

i have no one and i only workk and then cime home to get drunk or do hella yak, get stoned; stpical drug addict i guess, like ma

noone would miss me amnd oi wouldnt impact anyone if i was gone... what there to be hjappt about if i didnt??

Take it for what you will.
Shit sucks, I know. But it could be worse. You could be a kike

Because everything can be fixed, everything will be fixed, and you're able to fix everything.

This

Ayy boss im basically in the same situation cept no gf cuz ima ugly fuck, ill prob be homeless soon but the trick is to just give up and not care like me

this chick's climbing a wall of dicks

ps:
>moms a drug addict, dont know my dad. family is dysfunctional.
you are young, maybe later in your life you'll have something else to complain about
>why shouldnti kill myself?
you're so young it doesn't matter if you kill yourself

>Because everything can be fixed

north korea
israel/palestine
negros

nope, can't fix everything

I'm 48 years old. I've been homeless repeatedly over the years (once for an entire year). I live in the unheated, unfinished, cement and cinder block basement of an old plastic-forming factory which was abandoned a decade ago. I have no fridge, no stove, and no shower or bath (I have to take sponge baths in the sink). There are mice and centipedes and spiders. All my worldly possessions can fit in a backpack. I own two pieces of furniture -- one desk and one chair -- and I got both from the trash. I have no money, no insurance, no vehicle, and no savings. I have asthma, diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, and eczema. I am also going slowly blind from a very rare form of glaucoma called pigment dispersion syndrome.

I was thrown out into the street at the age of 17 because my parents couldn't stand me. They told me they didn't like me as a person, and my father told me he didn't care if I lived or died. I haven't had a friend in more than a decade, and sometimes go so long without talking that I forget how; I'll try to say "thank you" to a cashier and all that will come out is a croak.

Despite all of this, I still consider my life worth living, not in spite of the hardships but BECAUSE of them. I play life on hard mode, and every difficulty I face brings me more strength and deeper understanding. The fact that the Universe keeps piling more and more weight on my shoulders tells me that I have not yet found my limits. Life is a test to destruction, and I am still defiant in the face of adversity. Find strength in your misery and you will be superior to the vast majority of the humans on this planet.

Good luck and fight well, friend.

i appreciate the context, but it seems like oure saying life is meant to live shitty, maube im just drunk but that sounds gay

heroin addict detected

Are you posting on Sup Forums from a public libraRY? NIGGER?>?/>?

do a backflip, faggot

This chick's climbing a wall of dicks. Like you LOL

That's the attitude that got you where you are now. My life is not "shitty," I've been blessed with an enormous number of challenges. Some people go all their lives with money, looks, influence, and power, and are never forced to dig deep inside themselves to find their true strength. They live inconsequential, untested lives and then go to dust never knowing who they really were.

What you've been given isn't shit, it's an opportunity for spiritual growth.

"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts." -- Richard Bach

I might live in destitution an abandoned factory, but I have 100 Mbps fiber optic broadband. It might seem like an extravagance, but it gives me free access to every movie, TV show, and video game every made. A bargain at the price.

attiudue? i waont say its much attitude. my life just literly shitty man. i try to see good and i do good idont rob steal or anything i work 16 hour days at airport, but for what, myself? to just work sleep shit eat and think sabuout how much iwamna just die???

Wallowing in self-pity is why you're suicidal. And drunk. You've been handed gifts and all you can do is complain. This Universe exists as an open challenge. Existing is a privilege, and one it takes constant effort to maintain. If existing is becoming more difficult, it's because the Universe is offering you the opportunity to take it to the next level.

i dont think nything next level bout being near gomeless and everyone hates you...

Tell you what, I'll make you an offer. Since you're thinking of ending your life anyway, move in with me and I'll teach you how to live. Serious offer. I live in Windsor, Ontario. I'm currently renovating this abandoned factory into a community centre to celebrate the traditions of hobo life, where people will be able to come and get a coffee, relax, and learn traditional hobo arts like found-materials handicrafts, busking, fortune telling, whittling, and so on. If you can get your ass down here, I will let you crash in this basement with me and you can help me renovate this place. I'll teach you how to live on the edge of society with no money. How about it?

om in california stuopid how will i will i get ontario what tje fuck

>don't know my dad
>family is dysfunctional
>beat up girlfriend while drunk
>has no money
>almost homeless

OP, are you a nigger?

lol white acuallt

Hitch. Walk. I've gone coast to coast with nothing but my thumb and a tent.

Faggot detected.

I'm asexual, actually. Technically that makes me genderqueer. But I've never felt sexual attraction to anyone, male, female, or other, so I have no nefarious sexual designs.

So I guess that's a no.

Because youre a piece of shit that deserves to suffer enternal agony in this shit hole called life. Fucking pussy

For the love of god, im not saying youre gay but youre definitely a degenerate faggot