im equally obsessed. nudes would be heaven

generic prostitute

Heavenly, but simply not existant. Kinda like literate trump supporters

Hitomi Tanaka

Umm, no

WHy?

That's not her name, different chick

Because its not her silly

good grief, still with the politics shit. fucking lame. NOT i repeat NOT a supporter of anyone, if you havent realized both 'sides' are the same you are a retard. just beyond sick of the whining. and, all you are doing, pusscakes, is annoying people to the point where they are going to re-elect the guy out of spite because they are sick as fuck of your bitch ass whining. so, keep it up dumbshit, keep it up, couldn't learn your lesson the first time, and you just gotta double down.

Look, a trump supporter!

Look, a retard.

Fuck she is hot

Look, another retard.

wow you sure showed everyone. and original, too.
cunt.

You are hearby cursed--whenever you fap or bang a chick or dude (yeah right, we all know your hand is your partner), you will be getting into it and then suddenly, a short while before completion, the image of Trump will enter your mind, blocking out all you can think of. Every. Time. You have done this to yourself. This is retribution for derailling a thread about a perfectly hot chick, whose energy you had to taint with mention of the Trump, so now, you shall suffer the consequences. This is Just. You are the cursed ones. Every time you are aroused and in the throes of pleasure, your mind will bring to bear the image of the Trump. You won't be able to think of anything else, so don't bother trying.

Xiliu Bao

Why would you go on the internet if you're so sensitive?

Christ I want to club her over the head and drag her back to my lair, caveman style

BBC vessel

Every time i look at her i get that feels in my penis

Why would anyone degrade themselves like this is beyond me, blacks are simply subhumans and their only usefulness is being slaves.

Fancy words for somebody who doesnt have the brains god gave a nigger

You're the one that can't string up a coherent sentence.
God needed to take a shit and accidentally placed it on earth and created the nigger, that's why he abandoned all of us and started a new.

>takes being an imbred redneck so seriously he doesn't get the joke

Looks like some faggoty ass muricans are finally awake

Sorry mate, not a burger, but I would take it as a compliment being compared to an American, seeing as they can do one thing right by electing Trump. Hopefully Merkel gets lynched soon and Europe will start healing again.
You are clearly a nigger or some shill who worships niggers, I don't know which is lower.

Oh i see you are just retarted. Please refrain from procreating, the gene pool is thin enough as it is

Haha, you can barely even type in English, yet you claim I'm "retarted"? You're a fucking joke. And for the record, my IQ is 120, far above what's considered mentally retarded, which is 70 IQ, which so happens to be close to the average nigger, like you.

bump