Long day of work

>long day of work
>come home
>see this on your bedroom floor

Wat do

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Make a 720 degree turn and listen to TT whilst punching each foot 3 times.

cry because I don't have dos penos

invite my buddy over to fuck her second pussy while i fuck her first pussy

I'm not dancing with someone with two left feet

Double fist double asses

I make a 360 degrees turn and moonwalk away

You fucking moron. If you turn 360 degrees you would be facing the same direction, idiot.

Go back to school and quit being so fucking stupid.

You mean spin 720 degrees and moonwalk away, retard

Bait
And bait

> 2 vaginas

found the newfag.

baited so hard

fuck her right in the pussies

Maybe more!

kys fag

I would ask her how she poops, out of genuine curiosity. Like, does she have two anuses? Does her large intestine just sort of fork off in two directions and when she poops it just sort of comes out in twin logs? Or is there some kind of timing to it, like she poops out of one anus and then the other in alternating succession? What are the biological advantages to the dual-anus human body design that could potentially be the next stage of human evolution?

This might be an autistic question... But uhhhhh....is this real...?

get a sample of her adn so I can clone a new womankind with two vaginas, so 2 wombs so it could procreate 2 times faster, an utopia where threesomes would be the norm but with only one girl ... But first I'd fuck it.

I wish

You're god damn right.

>Crack a cold one with a mate
>smash this hoe w/ him
>have dinner with her cuz im a gentleman
>send her back to her home planet
ez

I would so date the one on the right. She's the more submissive of the two.

I would get off every time my girlfriend gave me a blowjob and her sister had to watch. I would be staring right at her too.

I always wondered why they didn't just killed one of the heads, removing it and let one of them have a normal live

moar?

*squints*

its fake you fucking idiot. how new are you?

baiting bait with more bait, that's how you catch reel big fish rite there, nigger.