Native English speakers who cannot use 'whom' correctly

>native English speakers who cannot use 'whom' correctly
>native English speakers who confuse common homophones
>native English speakers who transcribe "should've" as "should of"

>native english speakers who don't know what the word "transcribe" means

>native english speakers that unironically confuse "your" / "you're" and "there" / "they're" / "their"
>native english speakers who mispell "competitive" for "competative" or "competetive"

>loose/lose
>then/than
>the subtle pronunciation difference between to and two and too

Since we have english grammarfags here, do you mind telling me the difference between may or might?

Trans is a Latin preposition meaning 'across'; scribe is derived from the third conjugation Latin verb scribo-scribere-scripsi-scriptus meaning 'to write'. Transcribe has several usages and may be defined as "to put (thoughts, speech, or data) into written or printed form", you dumb cunt. My usage is correct.

>native English speakers that confuse "affect" and "effect"

might is more hypothetical whereas may is used more often in situations that are likely to occur, but they are more or less interchangeable, especially in the southern US

>amerisharts

These and "per say" are the most common

>what is a dictionary

>native english speaker thinks its "milk toast"
>native english speaker thinks its "per say"

>should of

This is great. The mark of a burger trying to speak.

i wouldn't say those people were native "english" speakers then, per se, but merely dilettante milquetoasts

>Native German speakers that cannot tell the difference between "Fünfhundertfünfundfünfzig" and "Fünfhundertfûnfunefünfzig"

Retards

What's the difference in pronounciation? I imagine the "o" in two to be longer, is that right?

there is no difference
that american is stupid

Whom is a relic of a case system that has almost wholly been abolished in English.

Hmm, if you say so

okay, i can't say for sure — there might be one part of the country with a regional accent where there is a pronounced difference

but pronouncing them the same would never be incorrect

It's still obligatory in some genitive constructions and its use demonstrates that you know the basic anatomy of an English sentence.

Why do people hate prepositions?

I see. Thanks.

>native English speakers who don't use whomst've'd

>whomst've'd
that is the noise my vacuum cleaner makes when the hose gets blocked, but then i whack it and it gets unblocked

Stop whacking your tubes

You are gay dude

Yeah this guy is an ass hat ignore him