Heem (not a) general

News: Bjpenn.com
Lellator tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Kelly_(bushranger)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>10-9 wonderboy

Allahu Akbar brothers.

schaub bless

>when you see it you will FREAK

sauce on the semon demon?

>Woodley training with top Karate and kickboxing fighters under the guidance of established MMA gyms to prepare for the rematch
>Wondermeme merely did strength training and ate pizza as preparation

Wonderboy's getting BLACKED this weekend for sure

Khabib Nugadamenov

>weidman isn't there
woodley is freemoney

God woodley is so obnoxious baka

baka

young toppa on the beat

Have you guys ever seen the detective on First 48 that is wondermemes doppelganger. He's really polite and always wears a bow tie

baka

fugg they look identical

baka

That cop looks like punished Wonderboy

been enjoying watching khababe in these vlogs lads

idk who i like more
khabib or tony
both are funny and top lads

10th Planet McDojo

>go to the catalog
>notice that my footy boy has been heemed

feels bad man

tony needs to just bee himself more, sometimes it's cringing watching him pretend he's someone he isn't

He'll be fine. Just concussed probably.

if sambo was easy it would be called jiujitsu

Torres is OK fortunately.
It was pretty bad though

Whose idea was that shirt? It was pretty great bants to do that in Brazil

abubakr. hes the guy who made dc call himself a bitch

Grow up.

kek

Should Robin Black be allowed around fighters? He doesn't seem to be able to control himself

Deus vult

be careful

kek

/bismillah/

If I don't win in under 25 mins, the pizza is free!

Fun fact: Spider-Man is actually Wonderboys favorite superhero.

michael johnson he kick your ass

khabibs victory will be a victory of allah and islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Kelly_(bushranger)

>islam
>that flag

It all makes sense.

Insha'allah, Khabib will be victorious

you lost to tibau dude straight up

how can Khabib be fun being islamic

I thought jokes were haram and shit

almost didnt recognize bald vannata

Robin Black shouldn't be allowed out in public. It's only a matter of time before someone's kindergarten class gets snatched up and chained to his basement walls.

Thanks for an actual good OP.

dont forget i bring you here i make this fight

it all depends on your interpretation, there are even arguments from some scholars that combat sports including mma are haram

mashallah brother

youre a bully dude

Rogan says some stupid shit from time to time but this is truly his number 1 bullshit

I dont even know how he came with this kind of an idea in the first place

I been grindin' my elbows on metal with the sparks flying

If you wanted to adopt a child to be groomed into an MMA protege, where would you adopt from?

I think I'd either go for sub-saharan Africa and get me an Ngannou, or some shitty part of Russia (preferably not a Muslim though).

Yeah I honestly don't get it

octagon is perfect

florida

get a kenyan and teach him how to point fight

it's because he doesn't like fighters using the cage to their advantage and he's changed it to a basketball court size now not football field

you can't just run away because you'd get DQd for timidity

I'd adopt a poor irish boy living in a group home in the slums of ny

he'd be tough as nails, irish are built to fight

how many shitty movies did you get that from? lol

pacific islands for sure

We need to civilise them

Rogan is obsessed with the "pure combat" meme. He thinks that the cage is an obstacle because in a street fight you might not have something in the way like that. He figures with a football field you have nothing but two guys fighting, instead of having two guys fighting in a confined space.

how come khabib never does lezginka?

brazeew

aren't there some schools that argue that musical instruments are haram?

its not a bad idea tbqh

using the cage for advantage is an important part of the game

how would a basketball field help enhance the action for the viewer?there still has to be a fence of some kind so someone doesnt run to the stands

its insane how anyone can think this is a remotely accurate comparison to how history has actually gone

don't argue with Sup Forumsfags it's not worth it

Croat, they got dat immigrant mentality

it's a political cartoon, you think satirical cartoons are normally a 100% accurate representation?

I hope Ferguson wins or Conor will definitely lose against khabib and will probably retire

dagestan

salaam, brother

conor won't fight anyone not named gsp or khabib

>kenyan
All the athletic attributes would be there but his fight IQ would be shit.

I think he's joking most of the time but it isn't to improve it for the viewers, it's to get it close to a 'real fight'

an argument he uses a lot is that lots of grappling isn't done in a cage and they manage just fine with crowds

Anyone here do jiu jitsu? The way Woodley had that in-arm guillotine and couldn't finish it off was simply outstanding. He was putting pressure on the wrong part, he shouldn't have been using pure strength to squeeze the neck, all he needed was to angle towards the arm and wonderboi would have been tapping for his life.

why?

but i mean they shouldnt be the opposite of true tho?

Yeah man I forgot how Black Jew Greeks and Romans civilised us after we were created in a black scientists lab hey

if you rewatch the fourth round, he almost trapped wonderboys right arm with his leg, but it looks like he mistimed it

You admitted to being new here. Either assimilate or take your Sup Forums trash back with you.

i doubt it's recent and probably reflected what people thought was true at the time

That was such a weird fight

Shut up, fat nigger.

People here (especially kids) are generally stupid. It's probably because the education system is so poor. Critical thinking isn't really taught here. Students are taught that something is true because the teachers say so, not because it's logical.

>ywn cradle thickenzie and tell her youre proud of her and shes a good daughter while spreading and lubing her asshole in preparation for penetration

Not Sup Forums in the slightest man. I'm from Sup Forums we have a fun time calling people like the Irish or Italians Non-white. Its just a kek mate.

Now I don't know if you can't enjoy a bit of light shitposting because you're a yank or whatever but chill the fuck out.

I'd let her get >american education.

what? you assumed the fighter is a boy? hell no, my protege will be the goat black fighteress

gross dude

gtfo

get help and stop forcing this fat manfaced can

Holy fuck it hasn't hit me until now that there are no prominent black wmma fighters. In fact the only black wmma fighter I can think of is Angela Hill and shes shit.

Sounds exactly like
>American education