I have a friend who refuses to believe me that it's been the left and in particular Antifa who has been starting the...

I have a friend who refuses to believe me that it's been the left and in particular Antifa who has been starting the violence at free speech and pro trump rallies. Any one have any videos to prove him wrong and me right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CaRLSbEQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=aHUXV6sdiBo
cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope, he's right

alt-right are terrorists, FBI has switched from entrapping Muslims to going after alt-right.

Deal with it.

Antigua are a bunch of middle class masked college kids who are looking to start fights. Basically the real life version of /b

have you ever considered that violence on either side is retarded and wrong, both sides incite violence and crime, and that you should stop looking at it like its the fucking NFL?

Ever hear of WW2?

Sometimes violence is necessary for self-defense, and when fascists are marching in the street, some response is necessary.

holy fuck ghiblis

no, this is wrong you retard
is how a responsible adult thinks
when you use violence you are a autoritarian ans not a tad better than alt - tards
kill your self you upper middle class white 18 year old borgoise foot soldier antifa member

As far as I can tell, these neo-nazis and-alt righters at these events aren't gassing Jews and aren't engaging in rampant imperialist conquest. Let them play make believe and pretend they're nazis or the superior race or whatever laughable horse shit and when anyone takes them seriously we can take action

the photos I have prove OP is a fucking liar

he cant be into thinking, cant you tell that from his comment?

Antifa are people that just want to start shit and loot stores.
Mostly blacks and Hispanics but also white SJW and feminazis.
The alt-right is or can be racist but they're for the most part harmless and not aggressive.
There are several videos of trump supporters or alt-right people getting sucker punched or ganged up on by BLM and antifa members.

Both groups are radical and wrong but antifa is the one full of unemployed teenagers living in their mama's basement crying over how capitalism isn't working so the rich should pay the poor.

>violence is wrong
>encourages suicide
wow, you have absolutely no moral basis

>this

/thread

Yeah, except war is organized and trained into people, not this pseudo anarchy bullshit Antifa keeps bringing to the table. If they want a war, fine, but god damn, if this were a war, their disorganization would get them fucking murdered. I'm not even upset about Nazi bashing. Just get your violence organized is all.

>let them MAKE BELIEVE
>they're only murdering a FEW people as it is
>wait for them to really gain some momentum before responding

how about no

i dont ecourage violence i kindly suggest you exit the gene pool now and stop draging human kind down

jesusu the fucking antifa smell of "20-yr-old-and-living-in-my-parents-basement"
on your comments is to real

>upset about Antifa being disorganized

they're brawling with neo-Nazis that are barely better organized than they are.

Calm your tits, spazzlord, it's not a fucking war

harmless you say?

are you really so unaware of your own belligerence?

Seek counciling

>immediately retreats to strawman filled safe space
0/10

This.

>"it's not a fucking war"
>is literally from an argument comparing it to WW2

>antifa
>mostly blacks and hispanics

>I know I believe this but have no proof
>help me Sup Forums
So much wrong here

And what do you propose? How do you see this? How would being intolerant of their actions be seen as anything more than spurring the first violence? To both its a game of the other side is worse, and no matter who started it or who is right, the moment you participate in the violence, you lose. The only way for your side to win is to 1) not participate in violence 2) win in an exchange of ideas.
Otherwise, everyone looks like monkeys even if %98 on both sides are nonviolent

serious question: are yo fucking retarded? Charlottesville proves you point completely wrong.

>comparing something means they're the same thing

Holy shit you're a fucking retard

You tards do realize "antifa" is just a made up idea that only exists in the Republican echo-chamber, right? It's a fucking boogeyman fabricated to place blame on. For years the left was labeled the intellectual elite to set them apart from the Republican base and make them the enemy, and now they've switched gears to fear-mongering so they have to visualize that former elite as goonish thugs. This should make zero sense to any rational thinker.

Then we need to take action and impeach Trump now.

Most aren't.
Just because you have different view doesn't mean you're gonna kill or harm anyone that disagrees.
Antifa on the other hand does exactly that.
And that's where the problem starts for me.
You can't blame people for disagreeing with you and beat your beliefs into them that's basically what dictators do so tell me who stands for liberty and who doesn't.

>not aggressive

Nah, he drove that car into a crowd real peaceful like...

>this
(((they))) are scheming harder than ever

well, yeah

So, make a shitty comparison, get called out on that shitty comparison, and respond by further validating the shitty comparison. Got it.

this guy gets it. It ain't ANTIFA using ISIS tactics to mow down civilians

OP, just remember that only one side actually killed somebody at Charlottesville and it wasn't antifa.

Not an antifa fan, but consider:
>antifa: violent means to achieve a nonviolent goal (racial unity)
>alt right: violent means to achieve a violent goal (forced mass removal or genocide of nonwhites)

Both sides are not morally equal. Turning a multicultural democracy into an all-white state requires massive amounts of violence. It's inherent to the vision.

Give me one instance of ANTIFA killing someone who doesn't agree with them. Just.fucking.one.

(((they))) already got what they wanted

There's a difference between being intolerant of someone's ideas and being violent.

Why would you assume I support violence? That said, there's a lot of non-violent means to completely ruin these people's lives, since so many of them have to hide their beliefs irl.

People need to grow up and stop playing Identity Politics.
Actually put in some effort to learn the issues and discuss policy instead of generalizing a group of people to red vs blue scenario and screaming about >MUH HOME TEAM!!!
hrr drr

>antifa are fucking pussies
>antifa are attacking us, pls halp

Trumpfans!

>The alt-right is or can be racist but they're for the most part harmless and not aggressive.
Yeah except prior to 2017, %74 of political violence was committed by conservative extremists, %24 by Islamic extremists, and %2 by leftist extremists

>WW2 was justified violence
>it started from the same fascist marches we're experiencing
>yet those marches are not yet WW2

Catch the fuck up you slow piece of shit

fucking this. they're somehow both a grave threat and a bunch of limp-wristed wusses

First of all the car got jumped by multiple people that wanted the person to get out of the car for whatever reason.
If I'm in my car and people throw shit at the car and damage it and demand for me to get out I would be hella scared and feel threatened.
The person obviously didn't drive into the mob to kill someone but rather to get away.
If people block the street and take the risk to be run over then it's their fault for being careless and threatening.
Don't act like they're saints that didn't want to start shit like antifa always does.

fake and gay. forgot picture of Soros in that montage, and also forgot background of Alex Jones sucking off Bannon

so you're a chickenshit?

how about this one?

t. Muslim

Shitty job a shooping the flags in

Soros is so last generation. meet the new jew puppetmaster

I vote based on the issues, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna sit back and let Nazis demonstrate without doing anything about it. Political culture is more than a single vote.

>can't tell the difference b/w a low res image and a shoop
lurk moar newfag

or maybe this one

Pussy motherfucker. Glad you ain't driving in my town, you chickenshit fuck.
Also "what is reverse gear?" you dumb fuck.

yeah, us was super cucked this election
[Choose pupet 1] [choose pupet 2]
kinda glad i dont live there

>in denial this badly

You are fucking pathetic. Just show him around the internet. All organisation that supports the shit so called "hate speach" are left sided i.e. antifa. Ppl from right side does not give a fuck what you actually say becoz they know thath YOU HAVE FUCKING RIGHT to speak w/e u want coz they respect fucking freedom of speech. There so left faggots does not want to let ppl say WHAT THEY HAVE IN MIND becoz if they cant forbid ppl from speaking what they actyally think then they cant proceed with rest of their ill politic.

I'm a realistic person.
If a group of around 8 people armed with bats and most likely other weapons smash my car and ask for me to get out of the car with the intention to harm me I won't stand a chance.
I'd like to see you chicken in that situation and get out of the car knowing you'll get the beating of your life just for the reason you own a job unlike all of those thugs calling themselves antifa members.

oh I think the choice was clear. Israel preferred one candidate over the other and we dun goofed

Nope - still no Soros, and still no juicy fat Bannon cock going into Jones' waiting eager mouth

Nigger tries to burn you because he doesn't like you. Act 1. You then pull a gun to protect yourself. Act 2. Then liberal idiots scream, BUT TYRONE, HE DIN DO NUTIN WRONG!

>right sided is harmless
nope

Wow, nearly English - way to go, sport.

People don't listen to you because you're retarded, not because they're lefties.

>firing into a crowd is justified because I'm afraid of zippos
you right wingers sure are cowards yeah?

>pupet

are you Russian?

Agree with all of that. I guess the real grievance is that the Entire system has been reduced to Giant Douche v. Turd Sandwich scenario that can't reflect our true values. Especially when we function as an Oligarchy.
The whole election system needs to be revamped, and jfc, get the (big corporate PAC) money out of politics.

nyet comrade
nastarovye
suka blyad idi nahui

the alt right are all terrorists or at least sympathizers

Just to clear things up antifa members got arrested in Germany at the G20 for attacking german police officers for no freakin' reason.
>call themselves not violent
>literally book flights to Germany just to be violent and beat up cops
>get arrested
WE DEDNU NUFFIN!

OP here. from what I can tell that in only one instance did the right take it to far. do I think nazi's are good? no. But the left seems to deny how horrible and fascist Antifa really is. c'mon B, you guys have yet to show me any video evidence. =(

bitch plz

>dednu

k then.

>racial unity
>fails to account for human nature

There will never be racial harmony so long as people are allowed to think outside what is socially acceptable, unless you remove those elements from your society. Which means in the long run, only those deemed worthy can have freedoms.

>moving the goalposts
kysf

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=6CaRLSbEQjU

Give it time friend. Long before this guy went bowling, antifa were beating old people for going to a rally

All you have to say?
I rest my case then, mate.

Read the file name.

better than running them over

Citations needed

youtube.com/watch?v=aHUXV6sdiBo

>Neo-nazi

Hitler was not even born when General Lee existed you little Leftist supremacist shit. Antifa Commie and Black Crime Matters were not invited,nobody asked them to be there in the first place

not him but his premise is sound.
If you don't know, the Cato institute is libertarian and generally not a bastion of liberal defense.

cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

nonsensical response is nonsensical. KYSF

It's not long until some guy gets killed or at least beaten to coma.
Also 1 person dead vs over 1000 seriously hurt and probably scarred for life.
I guess being dead is worse but still antifa hurt a lot people in such a short period of time and destroyed multiple cars and stores.

Citizens United, gerrymandering at state and national levels, unlimited campaign contributions, SuperPACs, super delegates and lobbyists.

We all know what the problems are, it's just about finding politicians that will actually do something about it to put our support behind.

lol

It's only by a miracle that Antifa hasn't killed anyone. They do throw bottles with M80's at peaceful free speechers. not to mention they drive trucks up to protests and hand out shields to hit people that don't think the way they do, and hand out rocks to throw at people. just saying, you can die from that. So no I guess attempted murder isn't as bad, but why is the statute of limitation at murder and not just play violence?

>citation required
antifa is less dangerous than the alt right, period.

Yeah, das right yo

>low res
>can read tags and words on shirt
>flag was done in paint

Fuck off newfriend. Go back to redit, you don't belong here nigger

maybe because when you have to deal with rock throwers or people shooting into crowds/running them down, you go after the more dangerous group. FYI, that's the alt-right at the moment