The noose continues to tighten! Special prosecutor Robert Mueller is now expanding the investigation to cover 6 more...

The noose continues to tighten! Special prosecutor Robert Mueller is now expanding the investigation to cover 6 more members of the GOP. Sean Spicer, Paul Ryan, Reince Priebus, and others as well as the president himself are all now officially part of the special probe.

Tick tock...

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/spicer-priebus-hicks-among-six-current-and-former-trump-aides-mueller-has-expressed-interest-in-interviewing-for-russia-probe/2017/09/08/3b32779e-949a-11e7-aace-04b862b2b3f3_story.html
forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=8lyqxixYscM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

washingtonpost.com/politics/spicer-priebus-hicks-among-six-current-and-former-trump-aides-mueller-has-expressed-interest-in-interviewing-for-russia-probe/2017/09/08/3b32779e-949a-11e7-aace-04b862b2b3f3_story.html

Until Orange Monkey is facing charges, i dont want to get my hopes up. He is rich, generally Law is for poor people. Also a lot of Republicans might be in on it.

He is done and everyone knows it. It is only a matter of time. There simply would not be all of this controversy if it were just made up.

Good luck trying to shill this shit up for another 7 years.

So he hasn't found anything among trumps inner circle so now he's looking to talk to people that had even less to do with the campaign.

That's not tightening, that's loosening.

dubs confirm truth. he and many republicans are guilty as fuck. this should sicken people to know that their election was stolen by a presidential candidate, and many in the party colluding with a foreign enemy government. this is high-treason plain and simple.

all i see is a picture of a jackass and all you libtards jacking off to it

its like all the comey photos before he testified.. then nothing happened

That's what they said about Nixon and Billy. It took years for all the pieces to come together and for the public to actually say hey there might where there is smoke there might be fire

fake news

You desperate fucks are hilarious.

I really enjoy how you set yourself up for disappointment after dissapointment and are too stupid to learn. Please keep it up.

The bigger story is DWS's shady IT guy is going to roll over on the democrat party. This is just Washington Posts attempt to keep attention away from that.

MAGA, bitches

>Investigates weren't over in week
>anons attention span computes nothing happened

>durr, how do Federal investigations work

He's called TWO Grand Juries already, and they have a 99% conviction rate. Sorry it's not happening quickly enough for your ADHD.

>DWS's shady IT guy is going to roll over on the democrat party

Oh hai Alex...

source on IT guy story?

>Trump stole the election by running a smarter election and actually spending time campaigning in important states.

You guys are dumb as dog shit. Please never change, this has been a glorious year watching you dumb fucks lose your mind more and more.

It's been 10 months bro, she lost. It's time to move on from the conspiracys.

It's not the GOP's fault youre poor because you cant find a job with your sociology degree.

It's slightly different when the majority is dead set against the undemocratic establishment the opposition and media represent.

>the bigger story
KEK, enjoy your bubble, it's about to get popped

>I really enjoy how you set yourself up for disappointment after dissapointment and are too stupid to learn. Please keep it up.
I think this every time orange man speaks. Like his recent comments about the hurricane(s), such a thoughtful man

literally Infowars - Totally fake BS and a diversion from the real story of Mueller closing in on drumpf.

its all over the place you shill
quit discrediting actual information

The DWS story is the new pizzagate of 2017. Another big nothing burger.

Are you figurative or literally retarded or something?

Grand jury's don't convict anybody of anything you useless cunt.

They have a 0% conviction rate because that's not what the do. Hurry up and finish your social studies homework user.

> Conspiracy
Trumpist are so deep in denial they will soon talk in russian because it just "feels more natural"

Unlike the russian collusion shitfit the left is peddling, there is actual evidence into the DNC scandal. I can't wait to watch it unfold.

>Trump ran a smarter election
>by selling out American elections to Russia
GENIUS!!! Surely no one else has ever thought of treason as a means to becoming President.

>all over the place

- Prison Planet
- News Wars
- Info Wars

>all over the place

You dropped something (pic related).

Actually yes there would. Still can't accept the results of an election.

Right, my side is squeeky clean but the other side is so dirty. Fuck your party over people attitude.

Indictment, whatever.

Are you too stupid to get the point, or is arguing semantics all you have left?

You do know that's not how investigations work right? There has to be a connection and indication of wrongdoing for a special investigator to expand his incestigation, stupid.

The GOP has now directly rigged five separate federal elections, none of them have gone to prison, none of them have been impeached.

America is the GOPs fiefdom because the companies that own the GOP control almost all of the media outlets in this country.

You add near complete media control to a Democratic party that is utterly spineless and won't execute traitors when they have power and you get what we have. A dying pop-up super power.

yeah, that's why no one's actually heard it from any credible news sources, just hard-right sites and social media posts.

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/amp/

>Forbes
Fake news

Got any real evidence and not just the cries of lefty piss babbies?

>foxnews
>nationalreview
>miamiherald
the list goes on

Not to mention the arrest of Arwan is everywhere. Including
>Cnn
>nbc
>nytimes

It's just a matter if you believe the charges he was arrested under are
a. Credible
b. Not credible

So it seems that tin foil belongs to you, sir.

Remember when Donny said he was going to lock up hill dawg because she was a nasty woman? How did that work out?

He was on house arrest in Key West and has been missing since hurricane Ivan. There is no one to back this story up now.

Hahaha, i was wondering how long it would take for some dumb fuck to say this.

>this goes against my favorite narrative, be fake news!

It's funny Russia stands with our president more than democrats do. You guys are not American.

Please dont forget the most credible of sources

r/The_Donald

>actually believing a "fluff piece" from a financial news outlet.

Racists who want to oppress others are not the proletariat

> the list goes on
Yes Breitbart is missing. Other than that these are the only "news" reporting it.

Maybe because what donny so donny so unamerica

>Russia is America now
I don't think funny is the right word for it.

Republicans have been bought and sold by the richest person on the planet, it's fucking disgusting.

REMINDER: IGNORE PAID SHILLS

LAUGH AT ANTIFA POSTS

MAGA
(sage goes in all fields.)

> You guys are not Russian.
ftfy

What is a news source you would accept? No matter what is presented, youll just say the same thing.

>Muh Russia!

saved

Thanks Lori

tell that to the Russian pricks over at /pol

>Russia is America now
Funny you say that when Alaska was once a part of Russia, dum dum.

Nice try Sup Forums

Antifa is a completely made up bogeyman by the alt-right to create some fake opposition. Yes unfortunately some members of the media fell for it, but the cat is now out of the bag, and everyone knows that Antifa was a false flag operation perpetrated by Sup Forums and the alt-right, and possibly even funded by the Russians.

>directly rigged
The accusations are that Trump colluded with Russia to smear Clinton. The elections weren't rigged or hacked.

>Antifa only beats up nazis and racists
>Antifa also happens to think that anyone right of them is a Nazi
Not a valid comparison list

You can have it, Vlad. It's a dump.

Funny the number of people who deny that Putni has 200 billion in Western banks that he can't access due to sanctions.

No shit he wanted a puppet in place like donny to remove them.

A traitor supporting a foreign dictator, who got his puppet elected through Propaganda, calls others unamerican.

>Nice try Sup Forums
Did you even look at the fucking picture dump libtard

The irony is that Antifa are by definition actually fascists.

College kids that join it are too stupid to actually realize it.

>I love speaking out of my ass

California, Texas and those less significant SW states were Mexico. Hawaii was its own nation. We bought most of the Midwest from Napoleon to fund his wars in Europe. Florida was purchased under duress while Andrew Jackson was essentially invading foreign soil.

Frankly, Alaska was one of our more ethical acquisitions.

The same people who can't accept the outcome of an election. Preach about being patriots. You guys are the true traitors.

Truth.

Just gotta laugh at delusional fascists.

>releasing evidence before the trial

This aint Russia, Dmitri

>because you cant find a job with your sociology degree.
I swear you uneducated idiots have spent way too much time in your echo chambers trying to spread memes about liberals that you actually start to believe what you make up.

>by definition actually fascists
Wrong.

>Fascist: adj. Anyone who opposes liberalism.

>dump

>using violence and disruption to try to stifle opinions and speech that doesnt align with their ideals

>totally not fascism

Reninder : Bernie is STILL not president

Still think everyone who disagrees with you is from Russia? Soros has taught you well.

fascism is by definition far right wing nationalism

This!

Basically at this point in time, all somewhat rational people have abandoned Trump. Many of his voters have even said that they wish that they could take their vote back. The only remaining people supporting this buffoon are white nationalists, racists, and neo Nazis. In my book they are all fair game. Hate doesn't get a voice in this country.

There was that piece published about the Russian Troll Farms a few weeks ago. They said about half of them believe what they're preaching and the other half are just doing it for the money. I would assume the inhabitants of Kekistan. Half believe the shit they are spewing and half are doing it for the lulz.

>Bernie is STILL not president

nor will Trump, very soon

Still think everyone who disagrees with you is with Soros? Putin has taught you well.

Yes, please believe those cooked polls again. That worked so well during the election.

the Foreveralones.jpeg over at /pol swallowed the bait just to fit in
It's their only form of social interaction

Oh nice, you just switched my words around. Extra 2 cents for you.

>meanwhile on the right

Fuck off liberals and go play with your rainbow flag

Oh nice, you just switched my words around. Extra 2 cents for you

The left thinks that they can just change definitions to fit their narrative. Sorry kids, but that's not how it works. Dictionary websites (run by leftists) recently changed the definition of fascism so that it supports their worldview.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lyqxixYscM

This is typical of what the left does. Change the meaning of words so that their side of the argument is supported. Call words you can't defend against "racist terms", "codewords", or "hate speech" in order to shut them down. Redefine other words like "liberal" to keep people believing that you are the good guys. This is Alinsky 101 at its best.

#trumpgret

Though im certain most people here on Sup Forums writng Pro-Trump shit are just doing it for fun.

I guess compared to a typical lifetime, 7 years could be considered "very soon".

Although your lifetime is probably going to be much shorter, as im willing to bet you have an AIDS stew brewing in your boipucci.

Pro-tip:
Every time you post something along the line of "the left is X" you just do exactly what Putin wants you to do, divide Americans.

Mom Sup Forums is leaking into the real world again. Send Obama

This is true. My middle school text books (probably made in the 1980s) considered fascists as left wing. I distinctly remember that for some reason.

thinking Trump will be a two termer. Even 90% of republicans think you are full of shit.

>Battle flag
Losing terribly is somehow a "battle"

You mean like how theyve been screaming that everyone who is white is racist for decades?

>Dictionary websites (run by leftists)
Bwahahahahhajaja what the fuck does that even mean

Piss-boy wont make it to the midterms

That picture makes absolutely no sense whatsoever it's an outright lie

Who lost more?

> "they"
See i never heard that ever, except maybe on some stupid internet post by either a troll or some disturbed mind.
Why pay attention to someone like that?

YOU got pushed into a "left vs right" mind set which just does not happen as often as the internet makes you believe, maybe go outside more trumpie.