twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a lifetime of regret

you have to be over 18 to get a tattoo

^THREAD^

fr tho, how much money are we talking?

no shit

How about this then?

An arm or a leg

Depends on the artist and how slow they are, what type of machine they use and going rate in your area(125$ is pretty normal). But, decent artist, decent machine, 2ish hours, So 200$ ish bucks. But if you get a good artist with a new type of gun . Hour maybe. (The hourly will her higher but the speed and heal time is alot faster.) So 150$ ish

thanks man. could you also check the second one i sent? im getting either one done on my upper arm

5 zlotty

not even true

eight grapples

heh

Just know that color makes it more exspensive. Takes longer. And fades faster.
Unless you are hellbent on getting color. Take a few seconds to consider only black.
Also, color tends to be easier to show mistakes by the tattoo artist. So a high quality tat will look great with color. However if you skimp and go cheap. Well the results will show in the shading

Have you considered coming up with an original design instead of just copying shit you literally found online? It's going to be on your skin forever, I want you to understand that

honestly I wish I could come up with a new design, but I'm not artistic at all. i write very well, but my drawing skills are as terrible as maggots. and

ik thats why im aiming for all black. i think it's also cheaper this way.

about tree fiddy

You don't need to design them. If you have an instagram/facebook account, look for local tattoo artists, find someone whose style you like, go to their shop and explain what you want. It's their job to then come up with a design and talk it over with you. You don't even need to have it tattooed that day. Trust me; I have 0 artistic skill and my tattoos look great because i find talented artists to work with the ideas and concepts i bring them

/thread

Lrn2internets

may i see yours please? you've been a great help so far i appreciate it

Any good artist will be excited to design something for you, or have a sketchbook of original designs they haven't tattooed. All you have to do is tell them what you want and they'll help you out. Pretty sure none of them like the idea of stenciling any shitty drawing people bring in, but they'll happily do it, cause money

best thing to do is to just go to a shop and ask.

Protip: In the world of permanent ink, the cheapest prices does not be the best quality but obviously stop by a few shops to get a feel for prices and quality of the artists past work.

For art like that? Decent detailing and shading. No color though so probably anywhere from 300-500 depending on who's your artist and how well you know them

this is true or you can ask them to rework an image you like to be something better. I dont have pics but my buddy brought in a design he made and the tattooer asked if he could redraw it some. My buddy agreed, a couple hours latter the tattooer had reworked my buddy image into something way better but was essentially the same image.

I'm on my work laptop but here's a link to one of mine:

instagram.com/p/BSOpI9rASAm/?taken-by=daniels_araya

I basically went to his stuidio and we sat down like 3-4 hours just talking. Told him I wanted japanese style, and that it needed to be a fox and a frog because of some personal meaning, etc. He was super excited to work on the project, and came out with this incredible design.

It would cost your integrity. It's shit.

Kek

Dude. If you're "getting either one", just go to a shop, ask an artist how much, and set an appointment. Stop trying to be a cheap faggot. Everyone sets their prices differently.

shit man it looks so awsome. not even kidding it looks great. that must have coat you over 1k tho right?

I'm not trying to be a cheap faggot, but this is my first and i thought that i could get some insight. is this so bad?

250 or 300, plus tip

if this is your first tattoo, do not buy what ever bullshit creams they have at the store. Buy some A&D lotion (without aloe), it works great and is way cheaper. It takes about 2 weeks to heal and heals like a sunburn. The goal is to avoid peeling to avoid color loss

always tip your artist

Also try to find a artist you like and nit just get some random, because if you trust your artist they can come up with something really cool

Yeah it's not a cheap tattoo. 5 sessions at $200 each. The point is not the price; I understand you might not want to spend a lot of money now, but even if you get a cheaper tat, just go to an artist and work something out. Doesn't have to be a full sleeve, it can be something smaller and cheaper, as long as it's good.